What's new

Coronavirus

I don’t think this virus will kill millions. I don’t know if it’s worse than the flu or not. I suspect it won’t be. But I’m not a medical expert. I do think it’s pretty safe to argue that Trump’s ego is on full display (again) and only reminds voters (again) on how he’s unqualified for office. By November, I don’t think it’ll have a significant impact on the election. However, I do think it’s more evidence to add to the growing list of his incompetence. And you know that for several months trump will brag about this which will remind everyone how petty he is.

My wife was supposed to leave today for a work trip to Oakland but they cancelled it last minute because of the Coronavirus.

Not to mention virtually everyone dying are old and/or have some pre-existing medical conditions

You rang? Lolol...

The next couple of weeks may tell how this will go, and we'll hope for the best....

25451958-8067135-image-a-4_1583189468421.jpg

Some assholes raided the entire South Jordan Costco yesterday of all the bottled water (4800 cases) and most of the toilet paper. Preparing for the end times.

Preparing for the time when he can resell them for a big profit. I think he's going to just be stuck with a lot of water and toilet paper. My brother wanted to do the same thing with masks.

Good thing it isn't right now. It's a few months from now.
If you think I'm going to just not go and miss out on all the fun and lose out on thousands of dollars then you are a fool.

I have friends that just got home from a cruise yesterday. (It's actually the same cruise I will be going on). They had a great time.

Besides, Trump told me this is a fake news hoax perpetrated by "The Dems."

Then there's this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnn.com/travel/amp/cruise-safety-coronavirus/index.html

And finally, I'm personally just not that afraid of this virus.

30 million people are expected to go on cruises this year. Good idea or not, as of now it's happening and happening a lot.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The only reason I would be reluctant to go on a cruise right now is not because of the virus itself but the possibility of a month-long quarantine if anyone on the ship has the virus.

Some assholes raided the entire South Jordan Costco yesterday of all the bottled water (4800 cases) and most of the toilet paper. Preparing for the end times.

Preparing to make some money. As long as the roads are open, the gas pumps are working, and the banks still open, stores can re-stock.

The only reason I would be reluctant to go on a cruise right now is not because of the virus itself but the possibility of a month-long quarantine if anyone on the ship has the virus.
You telling me I get to stay an extra month for free? Don't threaten me with a good time lol

Perfect if your wife pisses you off.
Lol not sure if you know this story but on our honeymoon we were on a cruise and I was in a conga line at night that was going around the pool and having a great time. Then some random woman gets behind and has her hands on my hips and my wife comes over pulls me away all pissed off.

I got in the conga line again and the same woman gets in behind me and my wife grabs me again and we get into a big argument and head back to our room.
In our room we are yelling at each other and I literally packed my suitcase up and grabbed some pillows and told her I'm outta here and moved out the balcony and passed out and slept there.

In the morning we both laughed about it and still laugh about it to this day.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/29/cor...e-to-hold-march-madness-without-audience.html

National College Players Association’s Statement on Coronavirus and College Athlete Health:

“In the wake of the emerging coronavirus pandemic, the NCAA and its colleges should take precautions to protect college athletes. They should also make public which actions will be taken and when. Precautions should include cancelling all auxiliary events that put players in contact with crowds such as meet and greets and press events. Athletic programs should also take every possible measure to sanitize buses and airplanes used to transport players.

In regard to the NCAA’s March Madness Tournament and other athletic events, there should be a serious discussion about holding competitions without an audience present.

Google just cancelled a summit in California and Amazon is encouraging its employees to avoid all nonessential travel because of coronavirus concerns. The NCAA and its colleges must act now, there is no time to waste.”

Fascinating thread. Everyone should read it:

and why is this admin saying one thing while the medical community is saying another? Are doctors now part of the “deep state” against trump? I wish doctors would stop politicizing this issue. All they’re doing is helping the Dems...

There was a guy on the radio this morning who travelled from LAX to Beijing last week on a 777 (typically holds about 400 passengers).

There were 13 people on the flight.