What's new

Coronavirus

Finally effort

I do.
Yet, you show no signs of it.

10…out of 909 under Covid. Under Virus 25,513 papers.
Of which how many have you gone through, and found a virologist was the lead scientist? I looked over the papers and the specialties of the leads. You just lazily provided some links and counts, with no attempts at interpretation, no interest in what they were testing, and no apparent ability to process what you linked to. Perhaps you talk of laziness is projection.

Maybe they do more with Viruses than you think.
If you had bothered to look at the papers I referred to, you would have seen that they all involved work on viruses.

But keep digging and keep proving my point.
Perhaps I should, because you keep proving mine.

You just looked dumb stating opinions with no knowledge on the subject.
Except, my opinions turned out to accurately summarize the qualifications of the researchers at the DoE, and you looked like you didn't understand the papers you referred to or the specialties of the lead authors. How would you think a beamline scientist would be an expert in virology or epidemiology?

You have no credibility. Your opinion and scrutiny has no value.
I would expect not, because despite your pretensions, you have no interest in uncovering truth. You're seeking to have your preconceptions confirmed. You complain about others doing research, without taking the time to truly delve into your links and comprehend what they are saying. I would be disappointed if you thought me credible.

I did some thinking last night, and I realized I have been making a false association. Early on, so many people were combining the "genetic engineered" hypothesis and the "lab leak" hypothesis, that I have been associating those views this whole time. Since the virus shows no sign of being altered, I interpreted that as evidence against a lab leak. However, that was an error on my part. It's certainly possible that a lab studying a wild virus could have a leak, and you would not be able to tell from the virus itself whether it came from a civet or a human in a lab. I'll be more careful about separating these possibilities in the future.

The thing I wonder is why it matters so much if it were a lab leak or a wild virus? I get the conspiracy theory part, that "the man" is out to get us all the time so we have to keep an eye on "the man", for some reason since keeping an eye on "the man", and catching "them" in the act let's us protect ourselves from "the man", something something because of reasons and things. But we cannot pretend that all Right and Good people never do viral research and that all Bad and Evil people do all the viral research. Viral research is an important component of developing vaccines and other mitigations for disease. Not sure what inciting a panic over a lab-leaked virus would serve.

The thing I wonder is why it matters so much if it were a lab leak or a wild virus? I get the conspiracy theory part, that "the man" is out to get us all the time so we have to keep an eye on "the man", for some reason since keeping an eye on "the man", and catching "them" in the act let's us protect ourselves from "the man", something something because of reasons and things. But we cannot pretend that all Right and Good people never do viral research and that all Bad and Evil people do all the viral research. Viral research is an important component of developing vaccines and other mitigations for disease. Not sure what inciting a panic over a lab-leaked virus would serve.
The only ones panicking are the ones trying to sweep the lab leak theory under the rug. Why are they so adamant on not addressing this and hiding this? That's the concern. If it was a lab leak and Fauci funded it and lied that pretty substantial. Him funding research that killed millions? I'm curious how is that not extremely important if(IF)true?

There's a faction adamantly trying to silence this... Fauci was and is one of them though he's now saying it's a possibility finally. Why? All options should be on the table not silenced like Fauci tried to do(read Faucis emails). Is it because he paid for the gain of function research where they mutated mice to basically have human lungs? I dunno but the way he's trying to hide it is and has been sketchy.

Last edited:
It is because we as a society should be able to address threats, and we did, and we established protections from a particular threat, and those protections were circumvented with millions of people losing their lives as a consequence.

The science that likely created the novel coronavirus was banned in the United States for being too dangerous. We created the tools. We created the techniques used. We are the source of funding. The machines that created the novel coronavirus were located in Wuhan, but they were American-made machines located in lab owned by an American company who had opened a satellite office to rake in money that originated from American grants flowing to a part of the world friendlier to looking the other way.

The reason why it matters so much if this is a lab leak or a wild virus is because if this is the result of a lab leak then we obviously need to strengthen the prohibitions that were too easily skirted by those intent on doing this type of potentially pandemic-causing science.

If it was a lab leak and Fauci funded it and lied that pretty substantial. Him funding research that killed millions? I'm curious how is that not extremely important if(IF)true?
The science that likely created the novel coronavirus was banned in the United States for being too dangerous. ...

The reason why it matters so much if this is a lab leak or a wild virus is because if this is the result of a lab leak then we obviously need to strengthen the prohibitions that were too easily skirted by those intent on doing this type of potentially pandemic-causing science.
See, these are the types of posts that I referred to earlier. Whether the virus leaked from a lab (possible, but there is no good intelligence or evidence that it did) is being conflated with "Fauci funded it" and "created the novel coronavirus", both of which we have ample evidence are false, via several analyses of the virus itself.

Beau of the Fifth column discusses what it means to have "low confidence" in the lab leak hypothesis:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jxjNKvxrI

See, these are the types of posts that I referred to earlier. Whether the virus leaked from a lab (possible, but there is no good intelligence or evidence that it did) is being conflated with "Fauci funded it" and "created the novel coronavirus", both of which we have ample evidence are false, via several analyses of the virus itself.
You are missing the point. LogGrad98 is making a case that we shouldn't even be asking the question. We shouldn't investigate. We shouldn't do studies because it doesn't matter. I disagree with that. I fully support our efforts to learn what we can about where this virus originated.

You are missing the point. LogGrad98 is making a case that we shouldn't even be asking the question. We shouldn't investigate. We shouldn't do studies because it doesn't matter. I disagree with that. I fully support our efforts to learn what we can about where this virus originated.
I agree research into the transmission vectors has value.

Oh I never said that, but thanks for playing.

I think we need to investigate, which is what we have done. And so far nothing has come out that supports the conspiracy of a purposely man-made super-virus to control everyone, or for whatever purpose the nutjobs think Fauci invented it for. See that is the part I find ridiculous. Sure if it was made in a lab and leaked out, which is possible considering it is a microscopic organism, then we need to strengthen our controls at those lab sites. But frankly we should be continually looking to strengthen those controls regardless of leaks. Even if we have zero leaks we should always be looking for better ways to control the viruses that are being worked on in labs, and anything else that may affect the public. But inciting panic over it and trying to label it an act of war developed by Fauci and his minions at the, what is the newest, the CDC? in order to, what exaclty? How does Fauci profit from this exactly? Anyway, that is absolutely not productive and distracts from the efforts to contain the issue and mitigate any future outbreaks.

I just wish some of you could make up your minds.

Is Covid a killer lab created super virus? You know, a bio weapon?
Or is it just a cold that can be treated by flashlights up the *** and horse dewormer?

Whether it was found naturally in a wet market, leaked in a lab, or created as a weapon in lab, I’m sure glad we have vaccines that are very effective at preventing severe illness and death.

I just wish some of you could make up your minds.

Is Covid a killer lab created super virus? You know, a bio weapon?
Or is it just a cold that can be treated by flashlights up the *** and horse dewormer?

Whether it was found naturally in a wet market, leaked in a lab, or created as a weapon in lab, I’m sure glad we have vaccines that are very effective at preventing severe illness and death.
Remember how hateful you were to others about this theory?

To answer your question though, since unlike you I can actually answer questions and communicate, we don't know yet. I always thought it was by accident as I used to tell you all when you were hating people for nothing. I explained to these ignorant people that there were very lax safety measures in this lab that literally mutated mice to have imitation human lungs just to have bats infect them with Covids. You know... The lab just magically and coincidently hundreds of feet from the market where it supposedly started. That's pretty astronomical. Now though that the ignorant are starting to finally see the common sense you literally hated people for we are learning bits and pieces that do bring in the conspiracy(that's what it is right now) that it was accidently leaked at first but then decided to be used as a weapon. I want to make it clear that that option has very little evidence and as I said is FLAT OUT a conspiracy but there is something missing here. I'm still trying to understand why Fauci tried so hard to squash this obviously worthy scenario. I don't know if we'll ever know why you all and especially him tried so hard to sweep it under the rug. Even if it's false I think with this new evidence that it was at least looking into instead of bullying others who tried to bring it up. Just like mask.... Just like natural immunity...

These are the people talking trash on Putin yet were absolutely hateful to anybody that didn't conform to their fascist drug, mask, stay home or else policies. Most of us were not anti-vax... we were anti you. Mini Putins.

Last edited:
If it's an update, what has changed from their previous position? From what I can tell, they are identical.
He went into detail about who they have working on it. I hope you're happy to hear that they have virologists, because it's a big concern of yours. I thought Wray went out of his way to make a statement about China who is trying to "Thwart" the work of the US and Foreign partners into this investigation. That is what I got out of this clip.

Head of the FBI. Don't any of you dare ever question my intelligence when you were too stupid to see the blatantly obvious. What else are you wrong about? Everything you stupid bullying sheep. John Stockton though you true intellectuals ...

"“the FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan. So here you’re talking about a potential leak from a Chinese government-controlled lab that killed millions of Americans. And that’s precisely what that capability was designed for, I should add that our work related to this continues, and there are not a whole lot of details I can share that aren’t classified. I will just make the observation that the Chinese government, it seems to me, has been doing its best to try to thwart and obfuscate the work here. The work that we’re doing, the work that our U.S. government and close foreign partners are doing. And that’s unfortunate for everybody.”

We've been talking about that for the last 7-8 posts. Thank you for mentioning how far behind I am.

happy to help pal.

maybe you might even want to start re-evaluating some of your other ******** that has shown you're all about narrative and not keeping up on facts.

I love how some clowns still revert to the "horse dewormer" when the dude who created the drug in question won a nobel prize for the use of said drug in humans. lol The same dumb **** who insisted that if only everyone took the safe and effective vaccine that it would effectively eradicate Covid and end the pandemic. The same mental giant who talks about the vaccine preventing death and serious disease without differentiating this effect for very elderly or unwell or metabolically compromised people as opposed to younger healthy people

The backpedaling is in equal measure entertaining and pathetic. Same as with the wet market theory that for some weird reason so many of the US media outlets and authorities scrambled so hard to push. Good grief the lack of self awareness is staggering.

btw OneBrow that's not about you. Despite our disagreements i respect your endeavours. I just like winding you up.

Have not followed this thread for a few days, but thought this might be a relevant read:

And, FWIW, I have no idea, but there’s this virologist. Don’t be misled by headline. She’s been saying the virus was deliberately released by China, and, apparently, all over the world….

View: https://twitter.com/3sidedstory/status/1630382685653807104

The CDC announced today that so-called Long Covid is an illusion. It does not exist and never has. Apparently a form of mass hysteria brought on by the media. Those healthy young people who have been nonetheless concerned that Long Covid could lay waste to their lives for an unknown period of time can add this breakthrough realization as one more reason they need not go the vaccine route. I have a friend, he’s 54, has seldom been out of bed for a year, due to so-called Long Covid. Can’t wait to fill him in….