What's new

Coronavirus

The CDC announced today that so-called Long Covid is an illusion. It does not exist and never has. Apparently a form of mass hysteria brought on by the media. Those healthy young people who have been nonetheless concerned that Long Covid could lay waste to their lives for an unknown period of time can add this breakthrough realization as one more reason they need not go the vaccine route. I have a friend, he’s 54, has seldom been out of bed for a year, due to so-called Long Covid. Can’t wait to fill him in….
I actually agree with you on this. I had a terrible case of Covid(3 weeks after my second shot mind you after not getting it unvaxed) and I still have random uncontrollable coughing fits a year and a half later.

Have not followed this thread for a few days, but thought this might be a relevant read:

And, FWIW, I have no idea, but there’s this virologist. Don’t be misled by headline. She’s been saying the virus was deliberately released by China, and, apparently, all over the world….

View: https://twitter.com/3sidedstory/status/1630382685653807104

As I said above right now this is nothing more than a conspiracy, but we need to figure out why Fauci adamantly wanted this theory swept under the rug and constantly lied that the NIH not studying GoF though we have proof he did. Was it because he funded this research? That's my theory but I have no definitive proof. He did literally predict this would happen under Trump somehow. But again, that's conspiracy. Unlike you guys who thought a guy on video was fake, I can admit that.

The CDC announced today that so-called Long Covid is an illusion. It does not exist and never has. Apparently a form of mass hysteria brought on by the media. Those healthy young people who have been nonetheless concerned that Long Covid could lay waste to their lives for an unknown period of time can add this breakthrough realization as one more reason they need not go the vaccine route. I have a friend, he’s 54, has seldom been out of bed for a year, due to so-called Long Covid. Can’t wait to fill him in….
Is your source on long covid being an illusion actually the CDC? This sounds a lot like your Q and Sinaloa-cartel-controlled-the-elections nonsense you've taken to posting recently.

Not sure where the announcement is, but this is still on their website.

Head of the FBI. Don't any of you dare ever question my intelligence when you were too stupid to see the blatantly obvious.
You're still missing the blatantly obvious. The CIA has not released an opinion on the origin of the outbreak, nor has the NSA; those have an opinion give it "low confidence" (little better than a guess). The NIH has affirmed the virus is a wild virus. Maybe a wild virus leaked from a lab, maybe not.

I didn't see this story. The CDC still had their usual long covid page up. Where did you hear this?

I love how some clowns still revert to the "horse dewormer" when the dude who created the drug in question won a nobel prize for the use of said drug in humans.
There are human preparations and horse reparations of ivermectin, as I'm sure you know. You may not be aware that humans started buying the horse preparation for human use (it was apparently widely available at feed stores, or something). They were literally buying horse dewormer.

maybe you might even want to start re-evaluating some of your other ******** that has shown you're all about narrative and not keeping up on facts.
I always try to keep my understandings flexible, though sometimes I fall short.

I didn't see this story. The CDC still had their usual long covid page up. Where did you hear this?

I didn’t see it. I forgot to add c/s. I was hoping my sarcasm was clear enough, I guess, and I was busting someone’s agates for not answering a question I directed to him in a different thread, involving young people and Long Covid.

Lol only true idiots bought the horse dewormer and that's natural selection. Quit lying though as the Joe Rogan was bullied and almost canceled for talking about the actual drug. Democrats and CNN lied that it was horse dewormer as their only narrative was to push the vaccine not actually listen or allow others to make their own choices. It was vaccine or nothing.

Last edited:

Not sure where the announcement is, but this is still on their website.
Sorry. Should have added c/s. I guess my sarcasm is more deceptive than I thought.

Seriously, my apology to anyone who actually sought clarification for that post. Of course Long Covid exists…

I actually agree with you on this. I had a terrible case of Covid(3 weeks after my second shot mind you after not getting it unvaxed) and I still have random uncontrollable coughing fits a year and a half later.
I’m sorry to hear it, lots of chronic issues seem to result from a bout of Covid. Hope it resolves itself for you eventually.

I didn’t see it. I forgot to add c/s. I was hoping my sarcasm was clear enough, I guess, and I was busting someone’s agates for not answering a question I directed to him in a different thread, involving young people and Long Covid.
On another message board, people use green text for sarcasm. I might start that trend here.

You guys remember the thread asking Jason to ban and silence posters for "misinformation" like the lab leak? I'd love to reread that thread but can't find it. Why did you try so hard to get us banned over a difference of opinion?
You're doing your usual whine about the actions of one poster, and pretending they are supported by some large group.

And I'm sorry, I explained for weeks how the lab leak theory was more than likely the case
There are five federal agencies that say it was a natural, with low confidence. There are two that say lab leak, with low confidence. That means everyone's guessing, but the numbers are against your position right now.

and just got bullied and hated on.
That's not why people dislike you.

But hell, I've asked here why you all treated people this bad and haven't gotten an actual answer.
Perhaps you should stop ignoring the people willing to converse with you. To be fair, that would give you one less excuse for whining.

I mean if we knew it came from a lab maybe we could've stopped it much sooner
How?

People will lie pathologically and say they didn't bully but it's well documented that Democrats did in fact bully and be hateful towards anyone who thought differently.
Every large group has bullies. Dishonest people pretend they are the only members of the group.

Hell even to their own in John Stewart and Bill Maher.
John Stewart is worth taking seriously. Bill Maher is not. In the clip you offer, Stewart condemns your own behavior. I sense no indication you are self-aware enough to realize that when he criticizes the extreme reactions, he's talking about you.

There are five federal agencies that say it was a natural, with low confidence. There are two that say lab leak, with low confidence. That means everyone's guessing, but the numbers are against your position right now.
I think there were also 2 that investigated it and said, "We don't know" and 9 that haven't issued any reports.

Personally, I think investigating if it may have leaked from the lab is worth investigating, but it doesn't change much except maybe lab safety procedures. However, even if it is conclusively proven that it did leak from the lab, that is a long way from saying it was CREATED in the lab. There is, as far as I know, no suspicion among serious people that it may be man made.

I think there were also 2 that investigated it and said, "We don't know" and 9 that haven't issued any reports.

Personally, I think investigating if it may have leaked from the lab is worth investigating, but it doesn't change much except maybe lab safety procedures. However, even if it is conclusively proven that it did leak from the lab, that is a long way from saying it was CREATED in the lab. There is, as far as I know, no suspicion among serious people that it may be man made.
It leaked from a lab but it wasn't manmade lol. They were literally CREATING SARS viruses to infect mice that they already engineered to have human lungs.

Wuhan CREATED more dangerous virus than Covid-19 one': Researcher Yuri Deigin​

A/ We know that WIV (Wuhan Institute of Virology), together with EcoHealth, has been working on gain-of-function into MERS and they were creating chimeras with funding from the NIH (National Institutes of Health, US). This is all documented. [Usually] they created chimeras by taking the MERS full virus and replacing its spikes with those from the HKU4 virus. But the HKU4 spike is not as good at binding with human receptors as the MERS virus is. What we found is the opposite―they took the backbone (main chain of a polymer) of the HKU4 and replaced the spike with the MERS spike, which is much better at binding with human receptors. So, it could be potentially dangerous if this virus escapes.

There was this argument that, if SARS-CoV-2 was to be engineered, they would have used one of the known reverse genetic systems (used to modify genes). Even at the time it was a weak argument, but now we know that there were unpublished coronavirus reverse genetic systems in use in Wuhan. So, it is completely within the realm of possibility that there was one built around the progenitor of SARS-CoV-2.

Our [recent] preprint conclusively shows that there were reverse genetic systems in use in Wuhan that have still not been published. So, who knows how many more unpublished backbones they had in use at the time. The WIV also boasted that they had thousands of viral samples in their private database, which means they could have had many different backbones on which they were working at a time.

Last edited:
I educated the Dunning Kruger effects on this board about this adnasueum. Yet I was just bullied and literally called a racist by the intelligent posters here that add nothing but lying. This was known years ago and the grown adults that add nothing but calling others trolls just bullied hated and pleaded with Jason to ban me like they just did in the Russia thread. Go back and see my post about WIV and Eco Alliance being elated that they can once again study GoF.

Wuhan, U.S. Scientists Planned to Make Coronaviruses, Documents Leaked by DRASTIC Show​

Scientists in the U.S. and China planned to create coronavirus genomes in order to study them, leaked documents show according to experts who spoke to Newsweek.

The plan was outlined in a proposal by the U.S. research organization EcoHealth Alliance to the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which was leaked in September by a group of online researchers and correspondents known as the Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19 (DRASTIC). The documents could not be verified by Newsweek.

EcoHealth Alliance has been under scrutiny in recent months due to its work with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), a facility in the Chinese city of Wuhan that was the original epicenter of the COVID pandemic and where researchers study bat viruses. This research has placed it at the center of COVID lab leak theories.

I'm a supposed troll educating the guys that call others trolls yet add nothing but one sentence lies.

The origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 remains unclear, but recent revelations reinforce the likelihood that the true source was a lab leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

A letter from Lawrence Tabak, the National Institutes of Health’s principal deputy director, to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) confirms that the NIH funded research at the WIV during 2018-2019 that manipulated a bat coronavirus called WIV1. Researchers at the institute grafted spike proteins from other coronaviruses onto WIV1 to see if the modified virus was capable of binding in a mouse that possessed the ACE2 receptors found in humans — the same receptor to which SARS-CoV-2 binds. The modified virus reproduced more rapidly and made infected humanized mice sicker than the unmodified virus.

Starting in 2014, the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, funded the New York-based research nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance with annual grants through 2020 for “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence.”

Last edited:
It leaked from a lab but it wasn't manmade lol.
It wasn't man-made. The virus has been sequenced. We know the markers involved in gene sequencing. Covid19 doesn't have them.

Our [recent] preprint conclusively shows that there were reverse genetic systems in use in Wuhan that have still not been published.
We know them, even if they are unpublished. You seriously think China has some scientific advances we don't know about?