What's new

Coronavirus

You know... Maybe I'm wrong so I apologize. I admit I didn't look at Democratically run states and their ineptitude at everything ranging from the homeless crises they've always bragged about, the mass amounts of crime and gun crime in their states, the inability to budget, the straight hate for babies (of all humans) or the inability to truthfully do anything right.

Now that I take a deep breath and look at the numbers of Democratic New York, California, Washington, and Jersey and see the "exponential growth" and mismanagement from their leaders its starting to make way more sense.

17,000 of 28,000 total cases are in 4(4 out of 50) terribly ran Democratic states that equates to 60+% of the cases but sadly that's only 20% of the population.

So I apologize to everyone and just ask that you don't follow in your brothers footsteps. Wash yourselves for once. It's not the 70's anymore. It would just be nice if for once you took accountability. It's you spreading the virus at alarming rates, not us Cult.

Last edited:
This is starting to feel more like a power/wealth consolidation than a pandemic.

Everyone is trying to position themselves to get ahead. Consumers that hoarded supplies for resale, senators selling stock, all posturing themselves to limit their risk and get liquid.

You know... Maybe I'm wrong so I apologize. I admit I didn't look at Democratically run states and their ineptitude at everything ranging from the homeless crises they've always bragged about, the mass amounts of crime and gun crime in their states, the inability to budget, the straight hate for babies (of all humans) or the inability to truthfully do anything right.

Now that I take a deep breath and look at the numbers of Democratic New York, California, Washington, and Jersey and see the "exponential growth" and mismanagement from their leaders its starting to make way more sense.

17,000 of 28,000 total cases are in 4(4 out of 50) terribly ran Democratic states that equates to 60+% of the cases but sadly that's only 20% of the population.

So I apologize to everyone and just ask that you don't follow in your brothers footsteps. Wash yourselves for once. It's not the 70's anymore. It would just be nice if for once you took accountability. It's you spreading the virus at alarming rates, not us Cult.
Quite a hateful thought process you have for many people.
Do you think any and all democrats and liberals are scummy pieces of ****? That's how you come across.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

There's so much fake news and misinformation from both sides that it makes it nearly impossible for someone like me who considers themself independent to pick a side.
You could simply read Trump's posts and watch his public addresses. That way there is no misinformation. Just straight from the horses mouth.

Agreed no doubt....specific to Coronavirus I don't like that he calls it the Chinese virus, it's the truth and China needs to be held accountable but he is indirectly putting Asian Americans at risk.

That's where I find myself in the middle, I don't like most of what Trump does but will give him credit if it's due but my views don't line up all the way with the Dems either.
I think his public messages in regards to the Corona virus has been so lie filled and so inaccurate that he has fallen on his face in that regard.
Now im not sure what he could have really done better to stop this as far actions. Maybe he could have done some things. Maybe nothing would have mattered much.
But the messages he has put out have been inconsistent and inaccurate and often contradictory.
He basically just sucks as a human being in general so it's no surprise really. Personality and characteristics of person do actually matter as president we are learning (this should have been obvious imo)
It's not just about policies and the economy or the unemployment rate.
Even if trump has the best ideas and the best policies (arguable) he is still a petty thin skinned childish dishonest immoral scumbag. And that stuff should matter.

You don't 'have' to be on one side or the other. You can have civil discourse and never agree 100% of the time. Case in point, many of us are married - doesn't mean we don't fight, argue and do things to piss each other off. You can have objections as it leads to healthy conflict.

Trump's presidency hasn't been without some bright spots - prior to this disaster, my 401k looked positively rosy as his pro-business stance created a tailwind on the street. I'm not against trying to forge a relationship with North Korea to improve relations - I don't think he went about it the right way, but I do think it's important to understand your friends and foes alike.

But I can't get over how much of a morally reprehensible individual he is. I would never allow myself to be married to someone who is bigoted, vengeful, lying, manipulative and generally narcissistic and insecure person and the country shouldn't either. He doesn't walk the walk - there's always a tweet from his profile prior to being president that directly conflicts with a tweet or something he says now.

In a word, he's exhausting. That's how I feel the last four years have been - exhausting.

In the end, all that really matters is how half a dozen states vote in November. They'll ultimately tell the tale of where this goes.

I have no idea if the world health organization knows what is talking about or not but: According to the World Health Organization, as of February 26, there have been 2,918 confirmed cases of COVID-19 outside of China. 53 of these are in the United States. There have been 44 deaths, none in the United States. Compare this to influenza, which the CDC estimates will infect between 29,000,000 and 41,000,000 people in the United States alone during the 2019-20 season, resulting in 16,000 to 41,000 deaths.
From someone who says they are a doctor:
1. Coronavirus itself isn’t new. Just like influenza, coronavirus is a family of respiratory viruses, and there are multiple strains, which have the ability to change over time. Coronavirus is already common in the United States, and has been for years. I have personally cared for patients with this diagnosis.

2. Novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is the strain we’re hearing about in the news. It emerged in Wuhan, China at the end of 2019.

3. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Just like the flu and common cold, it is spread person to person via respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes.

4. According to the World Health Organization, as of February 26, there have been 2,918 confirmed cases of COVID-19 outside of China. 53 of these are in the United States. There have been 44 deaths, none in the United States. Compare this to influenza, which the CDC estimates will infect between 29,000,000 and 41,000,000 people in the United States alone during the 2019-20 season, resulting in 16,000 to 41,000 deaths.

5. “But there’s no cure!” You’re right. There’s no magic pill that cures the flu either. But there is a flu vaccine (that doesn’t cause autism) that can protect you from our most common respiratory viruses. Maybe go get one.

6. So, why are we panicking? Frankly, because the media tells us to. Manufacturing a pandemic is a great way to boost ratings, but everything science knows so far about COVID-19 has revealed it to be no more than yet another respiratory virus (and there are thousands).

7. The scariest part of COVID-19 isn’t the virus itself, it’s the resulting baseless mass paranoia. Hospitals are hoarding supplies, creating shortages of PPE necessary to protect healthcare workers and patients. Cities are refusing to house and treat sick people who have nowhere else to go. People are using the virus as an excuse for their own social prejudices.

So, what can you do? Turn off the TV and arm yourself with the facts. Stop the spread of false information.

And for Pete’s sake, wash your hand

I love you fish, but this is your worst take ever. Compared to the flu, COVID 19 transmits faster, has a long latency period when transmission can occur, there is no vaccine, no one has built immunity, and the fatality rate is higher.

For Dr Drew to be posing as an expert is astonishing. He’s a shrink and his flu analogies are terrible and leading people to take this casually, which will lead to deaths.

again, so inaccurate it’s laughable.

The president’s words and actions absolutely matter.

many MAGA minions believe the virus is a hoax. I know quite a few. They therefore behave recklessly and spread the virus.

most people know he is lying constantly but those who do not can cause damage.

I love you fish, but this is your worst take ever. Compared to the flu, COVID 19 transmits faster, has a long latency period when transmission can occur, there is no vaccine, no one has built immunity, and the fatality rate is higher.

For Dr Drew to be posing as an expert is astonishing. He’s a shrink and his flu analogies are terrible and leading people to take this casually, which will lead to deaths.
Fwiw, that post was a while ago and my thoughts have changed pretty drastically as I have had more info and data to interpret