What's new

Coronavirus

gandalfe

what was in it was pretty alarming and explains why Pfizer wanted the records sealed for 75 years. Let's just say it was in character for them. It beggars belief that it's not been widely reported but if you really wanted to you could find it with a few keystrokes. I look forward to hearing your assessment and take on this information.
No no, that's not how this works. If you want to tell us something, don't make us do the work. That's both rude and unsuccessful. Instead, give us the information that convinced you and the citations that show you're not just blowing smoke. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

The Thriller

No no, that's not how this works. If you want to tell us something, don't make us do the work. That's both rude and unsuccessful. Instead, give us the information that convinced you and the citations that show you're not just blowing smoke. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.
Exactly. We see way too much of that crap today. Person makes outrageous claims and expects the rest of us to prove their stupid claim right. That’s not how it works.

Al-O-Meter

The evidence he's talking about is from the efficacy testing data released by the FDA. You can download the document directly from the FDA at: fda.gov/media/144245/download

The bit that has everyone up in arms is on page 42 of the FDA document.
cf58cd_161b106378224e6eafbd84f901b62ae4~mv2.png

I do believe the mRNA vaccines do a good job of spinning up the immune system to help people recover from a COVID infection but this data appears to show from the outset it was known the vaccine wouldn't make people immune to infection. Meh. Not dying sounds like a good deal to me even if it doesn't prevent the sniffles.

Douchebag K

nah cbf mate You do the legwork for yourself. it's not exactly difficult

Red

The evidence he's talking about is from the efficacy testing data released by the FDA. You can download the document directly from the FDA at: fda.gov/media/144245/download

I do believe the mRNA vaccines do a good job of spinning up the immune system to help people recover from a COVID infection but this data appears to show from the outset it was known the vaccine wouldn't make people immune to infection. Meh. Not dying sounds like a good deal to me even if it doesn't prevent the sniffles.
I’m in no position to judge all this, but I did find a contrary opinion in the interpretation of the 12% efficacy claim….

View: https://twitter.com/GidMK/status/1523077572808306688

Last edited:

One Brow

what was in it was pretty alarming and explains why Pfizer wanted the records sealed for 75 years. Let's just say it was in character for them. It beggars belief that it's not been widely reported but if you really wanted to you could find it with a few keystrokes. I look forward to hearing your assessment and take on this information.
I have two jobs and people at home to take care of. I just don't have time to carefully read 10K pages of documents to find a handful of things Pfizer wants hidden.

One Brow

Thank you. It's important to note that these are cases where the patients tested negative for covid19, which is why they are suspected but unconfirmed.

The Thriller

I have two jobs and people at home to take care of. I just don't have time to carefully read 10K pages of documents to find a handful of things Pfizer wants hidden.
You’re so lazy and selfish. Complicit in Pfizer’s malicious ways. You’re probably paid off by Soros or Gates.

We’d all be better off without vaccines. The best cure for Covid is a flashlight up the rear and guzzling horse dewormer.