What's new

Coronavirus

I am jealous of Trumpers in one regard though. They can just latch on to one scandal and really dig in and focus on it. With Hillary it was her emails. And now with Joe Biden its his emails.... Well his sons emails (emails again? You would think they could come up with something different).

For me I can't simply latch on to one trump scandal because there is always another one the very next day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I am jealous of Trumpers in one regard though. They can just latch on to one scandal and really dig in and focus on it. With Hillary it was her emails. And now with Joe Biden its his emails.... Well his sons emails (emails again? You would think they could come up with something different).

For me I can't simply latch on to one trump scandal because there is always another one the very next day.

WH6Zufh.jpg

One other thing Joe. Let's say that the media I follow was constantly talking about hunters laptop and I believed what the media was telling me about his laptop.
That still wouldn't make my list of things I don't like about Joe Biden because it would be info that I got only through the media. I'm not supposed to trust the media right? Hunters emails could only make my list if hunter or Joe were on video holding up their emails and showing them to me

Look at my lists I made for trump. I didn't get these things from the media. Trump floated the idea of injecting disinfectant. I didn't get that info from the media. Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose support. I didn't get that from the media. Trump threw paper towels at hurricane victims. I didn't get that from the media. I watched trump disrespect the national anthem. The media didn't just tell me about it and I believed it. Trump said he downplayed the virus. I didn't just hear about it from the media. Trump said grab them by the ***** right on video. That wasn't the media. It was Trump.

The media told me that Trump called US soldiers losers. Notice how that didn't make my list cause I didn't hear trump say it. The media told me that Trump wanted a moat filled with snakes and alligators around the wall. I never heard trump say that so it didn't make my list.
Remember when trump said to use a nuke on a hurricane? I don't. I never heard him say that. Just heard it through the media. The media told me that a 13 year old girl has a case against trump for rape. That didn't make my list though as I can't verify that is the truth.

So why are you simply trusting the media you read and listen to? You haven't seen Joe or Hunter saying that these emails are the truth you are simply listening to what your media is telling you.

My list for Biden is that he is too old, that he is probably losing it mentally, that he sniffs people (extremely embarrassing) and he told a black guy that he isn't black if he votes for trump. (Should never say crap like that)
Biden was almost dead last in the candidates I wanted to get the nomination from the democratic party. I don't like Biden and I'm pretty sure my Biden list will grow. I do like that he at least tried to paint a picture that he will be president for all Americans rather than just democrats though. I loved to hear him speak of unity and loved that he said voting for trump doesn't make you the enemy. Wish trump would say things similar to that.

Last edited:
Your inability to see that the party you support is literally doing exactly what they have convinced you that the party you condemn is doing is stunning.
Lol I read this without seeing who wrote it and I thought someone wrote this about joe bagadonuts, not the other way around.

The delusions run deep.

Hey Joe, will you post hunters emails in this thread for me? I would like to read them. Don't post a link about them. Don't post a link to someone talking about what they say. I can't trust the media.
Just post the actual, original emails please.

I mean watch these videos. The man is a foolish *******.

As for your first sentence. I have never cared what Trump's sons do. So no, Trump's sons emails would never be at the top of the list for reasons I hate trump. You do realize that Trump has family members who have written entire books that paint Trump in a negative light and yet none of that makes my lists because that is simply second hand and could be hearsay. I simply go by what trump says and does right in front of me for my list. Not emails from a family member.

Now maybe go through the things I did in fact list and let's hear how you feel about those things.

I don't know why it's so difficult for you to understand that Biden's son's emails are talking about ginormous payments that were made to Joe Biden and others in the Biden family for influence peddling. If the media had found evidence of a similar scheme involving the Trumps I do not believe you if you say you would not have cared. Trump would have been thrown out of office, and rightly so.

Joe, you’re getting manhandled here.

Red, for the record, as one of the quietest people I’ve ever met in real life (I mean, wow, at Jazzfanz Night Out years and years ago you were literally trying to melt into the wallpaper) you are wonderfully eloquent and well spoken using the written word. Nice post above.

Good call. I'm consistently blown away by Red's insight and way with words. We're lucky to have him. Thanks for making us all smarter, Red.

Reactions: Red
I don't know why it's so difficult for you to understand that Biden's son's emails are talking about ginormous payments that were made to Joe Biden and others in the Biden family for influence peddling. If the media had found evidence of a similar scheme involving the Trumps I do not believe you if you say you would not have cared. Trump would have been thrown out of office, and rightly so.
Why is so hard for you to understand that the things im speaking of in regards to trump is stuff that trump literally says and does right in front of my eyes. Not media speculation like these emails currently are. Also, I already said that i dont really care all that much about trumps corruption. Trump doing quid pro quos with ukraine, obstructing justice, violating emoluments clause, granting his kids positions that require security clearances that they shoudn't have, business dealing between china and him or his wife, and other things that should have him removed aren't my main issue with trump. All presidents are corrupt. Im certain biden is corrupt as well. If he is getting bribes for influence then i simply call him a run of the mill politician. You dont get to be the most powerful man in the world without corruption. My problem with trump has never been his corruption and impeachable offenses. It has always been with how embarassing he is, how childish he is, how divisive he is, petty, vindictive, etc etc. All that corruption crap is for the department of justice and FBI and congress or whoever to look into and worry about. Thats way above my paygrade and not something I concern myself with. I simply want a president that doesn't embarrass me and that my daughter ( and fellow americans) can look to for inspiration of how to behave as a human being in society and a president who doesn't try to turn his own citizens against each other. A president who shows compassion to all americans. A president that shows leadership. A president that unites us as much as possible. I dont demand much from my president. I set the bar very very low. Yet trump has still managed to stay well below it.

Oh and I asked you earlier but maybe you didn't see. Can you post the original emails for me so I can have a look see?

Last edited:
Poor Bagadouches, he's so full of kool aid he pisses red and thinks he's dying but won't go to the doctor because he only trusts Trump.

Your inability to see that the party you support is literally doing exactly what they have convinced you that the party you condemn is doing is stunning.
When I saw your exaggerated statement to fish, and we all exaggerate at times, no biggie, but I realized it was because you were so exasperated at what you have always seen as over the top “Trump hatred”. I realized that exaggeration of yours was born of your complete befuddlement that anyone could possibly dislike Trump THAT much.

And that is something that befuddles me, and I’m sure I am not alone in that respect. How anybody could be so blind, as you are, is really astonishing. And should you say “but I don’t like his manner and how he speaks at times, either”, and how you did not vote for him, I would ask that you spare me that oft repeated claim of yours. I believe you, that you did not vote for him. But, few defend the man to the extent you do. You have consistently defended the indefensible where Donald Trump is concerned. So spare me.

Because you are right: people really do hate Trump every bit as much, probably more, as you believe they do. And these people are those who truly care for America, and who care about the values we thought were endemic to America, values that we held high, and believed it was the reason that distinguished what we have come to imagine was our “exceptionalism”. Which may be naive, and contain too rosy an opinion of our history.

Yet, that people like yourself could be so unable to understand any of this, reflected in your many exaggerated comments to those of us who have recognized what Trump represented for years now, will probably never truly cease to amaze me. You are a sad case. I hope someday the blinders fall from your eyes. I’m sure you don’t really deserve to be so ignorant.

Last edited:
SNL make Trump win. Alex Baldwin make him likable. Other lady actor make Hillary bad villian.
Trump didn't win. Alec baldwin and snl were making fun of trump the whole and portraying him as an incompetent villain. Yes they did make fun of Hillary as well.
Well you were kind of right about 1 of the 3 at least.

Looks like I have another embarrassing and divisive (and corrupt) thing to add to my list of why I hate trump.

I mean it's another day so of course I do.