What's new

Coronavirus

So that is your solution? No vaccines, no avoidance measures, because we all are going to die anyway? Wow, I'm glad I'm not in your RL world since you care so little about the people in your life, or your own life apparently. I'm 61, have chronic illnesses and live which a great deal of pain, and I still would rather live than die. A couple of shots and a mask have not been a terrible hardship up to this point, but I'd really like to go back to a normal life. People like you are preventing that, and I'm really tired of you trying to justify your ignorance and carelessness and lack of compassion. We get it - you don't care about this life. I took you off of ignore because I had hoped you had grown up a little, but enough is enough. I do not have the patience of Job or of One Brow.
You're preventing that not me. Don't blame me for you being ill. If you're 61 and have health concerns don't blame me and if your vaccine worked you should have no worry about what I do. Regardless you should be staying home. It's not my fault you are sick. Depending on what sickness, maybe take better care of yourself.

My solution to you is stay your *** home if you're so terrified. Don't blame me for your poor health. If you would rather live than it's your decision to stay away not mine. Grow the f* up 61 year old

So that is your solution? No vaccines, no avoidance measures, because we all are going to die anyway? Wow, I'm glad I'm not in your RL world since you care so little about the people in your life, or your own life apparently. I'm 61, have chronic illnesses and live which a great deal of pain, and I still would rather live than die. A couple of shots and a mask have not been a terrible hardship up to this point, but I'd really like to go back to a normal life. People like you are preventing that, and I'm really tired of you trying to justify your ignorance and carelessness and lack of compassion. We get it - you don't care about this life. I took you off of ignore because I had hoped you had grown up a little, but enough is enough. I do not have the patience of Job or of One Brow.
Oh and how dare you blame me. I'm not infected so there's no way for me to get you sick. I've been infected and stayed home. I'm not out transmitting the virus like you stupidly claim.

How do I hurt you? Youre just poor little victim.

Last edited:
Kinda makes me hope my heart failure gets worse and I'm out of here by then.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I still would rather live than die. A couple of shots and a mask have not been a terrible hardship up to this point,
Lol so she wants to die yesterday over a simple inconvenience but changed her mind over me.

I saved your life. There's obviously some sort of mental disorder as well but I'm glad I helped.

Although the variant remains relatively rare, accounting for less than one percent of cases across the U.S., early research has indicated the strain could be more transmissible and more resistant to vaccines.

California has reported the highest number of Mu variant samples in the country with 432 cases detected, according to Outbreak.Info, which uses data from the GISAID virus reporting network to provide open-source data on COVID-19 variants.

"Cases of this variant have appeared all over the U.S., and it possesses mutations that suggest it has the potential to effectively combat what our immune systems are throwing at it," he told Newsweek. "If, in fact, the variant is capable of substantially reducing the effectiveness of vaccines in lowering the risk of severe illness...well, it's one of those situations that we've been worried about."

You're just another America-hating conservative, then.
Uhhh I'm following in the founding fathers footsteps. You all are as antiAmerican as it gets. You literally are the people the constitution protects us from....

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-A founding father of TheUnited States of America

It literally doesn't get more un-American than taking away someone's freedom just because they are afraid.

Florida, and the rest of the misinformed anti-vaxx crowd, should take a look at Denmark and Sweden. Remember when ya'll were touting Sweden as the model for herd immunity? Well they ****ed off with that idea and look at where they are with all the measures most of us would like to see implemented in the US to control the virus' spread.

Not too tough folks. We almost had it until the "freedom" crowd decided to not listen to experts, turn everything into a political statement, and continue to make excuses for not doing the smart thing.

i think you've woefully misrepresented what Sweden have done

I still find it staggering that there is not consistent talk of people's health risks with regard to Covid. The fact that by far Covid affects people so much more the weaker their immune system is and age, obesity and cardiovascular compromise in all it's forms comprise so disproportionately the biggest risks in terms of outcomes and this isn't constantly being hammered home i find completely insane, especially in western countries with such poor lifestyles / health situations.

You're preventing that not me. Don't blame me for you being ill. If you're 61 and have health concerns don't blame me and if your vaccine worked you should have no worry about what I do. Regardless you should be staying home. It's not my fault you are sick. Depending on what sickness, maybe take better care of yourself.

My solution to you is stay your *** home if you're so terrified. Don't blame me for your poor health. If you would rather live than it's your decision to stay away not mine. Grow the f* up 61 year old

Oh and how dare you blame me. I'm not infected so there's no way for me to get you sick. I've been infected and stayed home. I'm not out transmitting the virus like you stupidly claim.

How do I hurt you? Youre just poor little victim.

Lol so she wants to die yesterday over a simple inconvenience but changed her mind over me.

I saved your life. There's obviously some sort of mental disorder as well but I'm glad I helped.

Imagine being triggered this hard. The meltdown will never end.

i think you've woefully misrepresented what Sweden have done
Not only that, Denmark is in the top 10 in fully vaccinated population in the world, at close to 75% of the population. When you take into account ineligible people under 12, it is nearly the entire eligible population. (ages 0-19 account for roughly 22% of the population, and assuming 13.86% is under 12 and ineligible, you would have 88% plus of the total eligible population vaccinated. No wonder their reported cases are down! Denmark has administered at least 8,688,480 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 74.7% of the country’s population.

Again this shows that vaccinations, while not perfect, are doing their job by lowering spread as well as severe cases. They won't stop a pandemic, but will get it under control so our medical systems can handle the much lower amount of severe cases that develop from people who are vaccinated.

Denmarks rate of infection per 100,000 is 54 over the last week, and 0-4 deaths per day in September. They also locked down schools, many businesses, and borders, albeit later than many other countries. Throughout the pandemic, they have had 449 deaths per million, which is somewhat inflated as they stayed open and had a lot of deaths early on (peak of 37 deaths in January with a decline to near 0 deaths per day since. After nearly the entire eligible population being vaccinated, the death rate is very low, even with the Delta variant being rampant from July forward.

Reactions: Red
I’m glad more people are wising up to this guy. He’s a trolling *******. The board is better without him. But because he won’t stay away and refuses to change, I encourage everyone to stop debating him and just put him on ignore. Force him to change or find another place to haunt.

For those of you interested, the Utah Covid Dashboard has made a change to its “schools” section. They now have a helpful colorful chart and you can search by districts now. Please be aware, there are major undercounts in districts. Id be surprised if they’re getting just half of all positive cases since young students get tested so rarely.

For those of you interested, the Utah Covid Dashboard has made a change to its “schools” section. They now have a helpful colorful chart and you can search by districts now. Please be aware, there are major undercounts in districts. Id be surprised if they’re getting just half of all positive cases since young students get tested so rarely.
The CCP thanks you for your service Comrade. Your social credit score has been updated.

Remember when you used to flood my inbox? Coming from you, that's rich.
I know I've never sent you a PM.

1631667014361.png

Your posts are the worst part of this board. I'd rather take the militant anti-vaxx guy.

The saddest part is this is just a prolonged reaction to getting owned so hard in 2019 (you know, the last time anybody other than onebrow bothered to actually respond) that you've been lashing out impotently ever since.

View attachment 11225

Your posts are the worst part of this board. I'd rather take the militant anti-vaxx guy.

The saddest part is this is just a prolonged reaction to getting owned so hard in 2019 (you know, the last time anybody other than onebrow bothered to actually respond) that you've been lashing out impotently ever since.
The stories can write themselves. LMAO

You big Mao man friend?

Not only that, Denmark is in the top 10 in fully vaccinated population in the world, at close to 75% of the population. When you take into account ineligible people under 12, it is nearly the entire eligible population. (ages 0-19 account for roughly 22% of the population, and assuming 13.86% is under 12 and ineligible, you would have 88% plus of the total eligible population vaccinated. No wonder their reported cases are down! Denmark has administered at least 8,688,480 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 74.7% of the country’s population.

Again this shows that vaccinations, while not perfect, are doing their job by lowering spread as well as severe cases. They won't stop a pandemic, but will get it under control so our medical systems can handle the much lower amount of severe cases that develop from people who are vaccinated.

Denmarks rate of infection per 100,000 is 54 over the last week, and 0-4 deaths per day in September. They also locked down schools, many businesses, and borders, albeit later than many other countries. Throughout the pandemic, they have had 449 deaths per million, which is somewhat inflated as they stayed open and had a lot of deaths early on (peak of 37 deaths in January with a decline to near 0 deaths per day since. After nearly the entire eligible population being vaccinated, the death rate is very low, even with the Delta variant being rampant from July forward.

uhhh dude ... you said Sweden as well ??

View attachment 11225

The sad part is I triggered you so much that you come attack me yet never add your own 2 cents. By all means, I'm a big boy, trash me but you all coming here just to attack me when not one of you have added a single intelligent post about the topic is just cowardice. You know I'm smarter than you so you won't debate me but you and the cult sure can gang up and tell me how angry you are and even blame me for somebody's health issues and age.

I never asked for your worthless opinion anyways. If you wanna ignore me, coooooo. If you wanna debate? Coooooo. If your just sit here to cry about me, that's on you.

Uhhh I'm following in the founding fathers footsteps.
Washington required the equivalent of vaccination (called variolation) for his soldiers.

You all are as antiAmerican as it gets.
If I had to testify in court, I would swear on a copy of the Constitution. It's not perfect, but it's the closest thing I have to a worshipped document.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Avoiding vaccination is not an essential liberty.

It literally doesn't get more un-American than taking away someone's freedom just because they are afraid.
Required variolation, slavery, putting down the Whiskey Rebellion, etc. The founding fathers were all about making people do things.