What's new

Dante Exum to the Rockets

There's reports Harden clashed with teammates in Houston and we know Kyrie had some issues getting along with teammates as well. I think Durant is a wimp and the clashes he's had with teammates were mostly with a-holes like Perkins, Draymond and Westbrook. I think Durant can get along with Harden just fine and I agree with you - the test will be Kyrie and Harden and how they get along.

If I had to watch an EC team it would be the Nets - Harris, Green and TLC have a chance to pop wide open threes on this team.
Harden pulled a Vince Carter. I worry more about his style of play than his attitude. The hate has gone too far on KD. He left OKC to go to GS... Most of us would choose Bay Area over OKC. He swapped out Russell Westbrook for Steph/Klay/Green... most of us would do that. I get it means more to win a title with the team that drafted you but happiness matters too.

Harden pulled a Vince Carter. I worry more about his style of play than his attitude. The hate has gone too far on KD. He left OKC to go to GS... Most of us would choose Bay Area over OKC. He swapped out Russell Westbrook for Steph/Klay/Green... most of us would do that. I get it means more to win a title with the team that drafted you but happiness matters too.
I don't hate KD, but I'm sure as hell going to hold it against him his entire career if that's the only way he can win a title. He's not some long tenured seasoned vet who got a ring at the end of his career. He was clearly in his prime and joined one of the best teams of all time.

I don't hate KD, but I'm sure as hell going to hold it against him his entire career if that's the only way he can win a title. He's not some long tenured seasoned vet who got a ring at the end of his career. He was clearly in his prime and joined one of the best teams of all time.
Agreed, but if he somehow works it out with this Nets team and wins a chip I'll gain a little more respect. I think it's going to be a real challenge meshing those personalities. Going to take a lot of burnt sage.
In truth, I really hope the nets implode.

Agreed, but if he somehow works it out with this Nets team and wins a chip I'll gain a little more respect. I think it's going to be a real challenge meshing those personalities. Going to take a lot of burnt sage.
In truth, I really hope the nets implode.

The Nets implode AND get moved to Seattle. . .

That would all come full circle for KD then right.....

I'd suspect part of the implosion is him leaving. He's only officially under contract this year and next. The last year is a player option.

I watched some old memo highlights and it was weird to see him playing against the Sonics. It just seemed so much longer ago that basketball left Seattle.

That's just against my DNA. I'm just not in to taking the easy path. I like challenges especially when it comes to prooving I'm the best, so I don't really relate to that line of thought. I can see people who would, but I respect those people less.

If he really didn't get along in OKC I could understand that.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app

I just hope when Don eventually demands a trade he is:

1. Still under contract for more than a single year
2. Is actually good enough to get a godfather offer

That's just against my DNA. I'm just not in to taking the easy path. I like challenges especially when it comes to prooving I'm the best, so I don't really relate to that line of thought. I can see people who would, but I respect those people less.

If he really didn't get along in OKC I could understand that.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
Me too... I remember a friend of mine was making teams for church ball and he stacked our team... when I objected he was like “you wanna play with those guys?” I said yeah and ended up busting their asses and squeaking out a win... was fun as hell. We’d have blown them out by 30.

But when it’s life and you have a teammate locked in and want to leave it’s different. He would have caught **** for going to Boston or basically wherever he went so he joined the Warriors.

I just like KD. He’s a great player and competitor. I think he’s just a real dude too. He has thin skin and rabbit ears but I think it makes him human imo.

I hated what he did for the competitiveness of the league but if you step in his shoes it makes sense. Time will gloss over him switching teams... I think he’ll be remembered more favorably than if he never won a title. Just think the first post really went too far in assessing his pre-GS career.

I just hope when Don eventually demands a trade he is:

1. Still under contract for more than a single year
2. Is actually good enough to get a godfather offer
I think this eventually happens at some point when the team drops a bit... I will add to your hopes that I hope we don’t **** on him and that there isn’t bad blood.

Me too... I remember a friend of mine was making teams for church ball and he stacked our team... when I objected he was like “you wanna play with those guys?” I said yeah and ended up busting their asses and squeaking out a win... was fun as hell. We’d have blown them out by 30.

But when it’s life and you have a teammate locked in and want to leave it’s different. He would have caught **** for going to Boston or basically wherever he went so he joined the Warriors.

I just like KD. He’s a great player and competitor. I think he’s just a real dude too. He has thin skin and rabbit ears but I think it makes him human imo.

I hated what he did for the competitiveness of the league but if you step in his shoes it makes sense. Time will gloss over him switching teams... I think he’ll be remembered more favorably than if he never won a title. Just think the first post really went too far in assessing his pre-GS career.
I went too far. He was better pre-GS than I gave him credit for. Probably because I have little respect for KD. The only way he was ever going to win a title was to join a title train and then he had the audacity to disrespect the guys whose coattails he jumped on to win his 2 titles.

That would be like Rondo dissing LeBron this year despite joining the Lakers last year to win a title. Don't bite the hand that fed you. Show respect. I just don't see a lot of that from KD.

I'd suspect part of the implosion is him leaving. He's only officially under contract this year and next. The last year is a player option.

I watched some old memo highlights and it was weird to see him playing against the Sonics. It just seemed so much longer ago that basketball left Seattle.
I thought only the horrible Utah Jazz front office gave player options?