What's new

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Police blowing away 13 year old black kids, cool cool

And Andy Ngo lying about it? Shocking!!!

800 milliseconds.

Sucks this kid got killed, but who's being dishonest?

If you show him with a gun it's dishonest, but it's not to say he was unarmed and not mention he was armed with a gun 800 milliseconds before he was shot?

There's truth in both of those statements and facts that are left out.. hypocrisy much?

Once again, another reason why I hate guns and **** bag parenting.

800 milliseconds.

Sucks this kid got killed, but who's being dishonest?

If you show him with a gun it's dishonest, but it's not to say he was unarmed and not mention he was armed with a gun 800 milliseconds before he was shot?

There's truth in both of those statements and facts that are left out.. hypocrisy much?

Once again, another reason why I hate guns and **** bag parenting.

At that point when he stopped running, Toledo threw down his weapon and raised his hands. What else could he have done in that moment to avoid being shot?

At that point when he stopped running, Toledo threw down his weapon and raised his hands. What else could he have done in that moment to avoid being shot?
Not have the gun in his hand 800 milliseconds before being shot?

I'm certainly not saying he should have been shot, but I will say, he certainly shouldn't have been out on the streets at 2 AM armed with a gun too.

Being a cop would suck in situations like these. Maybe one instance, the bad guy drops the gun, maybe 500 milliseconds later he shoots the cop.

I'm not surprised you or Thriller won't understand this or even somewhat acknowledge it. Nor am I surprised people and the media will skew the facts to cause public outrage. You guys hate guns, right? I do.

I really didn't like Maxine Waters wading into this and creating more problems especially on appeal (if applicable).

Unfortunately, I think unless he gets the max penalty, there's going to be riots tonight. If he's acquitted, oh boy.

Probably a good night to avoid downtown SLC as well just in case.

Count 1 - Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder
Count 2 - Guilty of 3rd Degree Murder
Count 3 - Guilty of 2nd Degree Manslaughter

Clean sweep. Perhaps they'll be peace tonight after all.

Not have the gun in his hand 800 milliseconds before being shot?
Got it. Once he ran, there was nothing he could have done to avoid dying. Do you think that is a problem?

I'm not surprised you or Thriller won't understand this or even somewhat acknowledge it.
I acknowledge that being a police officer is hard. Do you agree that they need to be held accountable when people are shot?

Nor am I surprised people and the media will skew the facts to cause public outrage. You guys hate guns, right? I do.
In your opinion, after linking to that media report, what facts is "the media" skewing?

See if the defense appeals on the grounds that political figures and threatening mobs tainted the jury.

One way or another, this may not be over.

Good. Justice was served. Can’t imagine life in prison as a racist former cop is going to be very fun. But Derek has certainly earned it! Enjoy!

Rep Waters was way out of line with her comments. She needs to be more mindful of the power of her office and use her words to turn down the temperature.

we still have a perverted out of control criminal justice system that needs to gutted. Reform the police, end the war on drugs, get rid of private prisons, and stop incarcerating so many people! There’s still a lot of work to be done. No reason why anyone should still be locked up for marijuana related crimes.

But this is a good first step in serving justice and restoring a little bit of faith in our country.

Got it. Once he ran, there was nothing he could have done to avoid dying. Do you think that is a problem?

I acknowledge that being a police officer is hard. Do you agree that they need to be held accountable when people are shot?

In your opinion, after linking to that media report, what facts is "the media" skewing?
1. I've answered this.

2. Absolutely. They should be held accountable if the shooting was not justified.

3. Everyone who has written, tweeted that the kid was unarmed and doesn't explain the 800 millisecond thing.
I bet you don't see the problem, narrative or agenda here. :/

It's funny how I always have to repeat my opinions on things like this.

I don't think the kid needed to be shot, but I have the luxury of hindsight.

He was running, with a gun in his hand, discreetly got rid of the gun the cops saw in his hand all the while turning around and raising his hands at them.

If the cops hesitated then shot, it's murder. 100% This one is tough cause I can't say the cop didn't fear for his life.

See if the defense appeals on the grounds that political figures and threatening mobs tainted the jury.

One way or another, this may not be over.
And watch the next jury convict in 6hrs or less.

MFer is GUILTY AF