What's new

Detroit Rock City visits Salt Lake City -- Pistons @ Jazz 3/13/2018 7:00 pm MST

I thought the last four minutes showed the end of the bench guys are right where they belong on the end of the bench. Nice win but all the other western conference teams ahead of the Jazz won. Still hoping LA beats Denver to salvage the night. Jazz just need to take care of their business and they should make the playoffs.

Remember when Ty Corbin was the coach? Eww

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Crappy coach but that dude had some great style. He was the best dressed coach in the league. So at least there’s that

Royce O’Neal has quietly been slumping hard for quite a while now. Hope he gets back to how he was playing right before the all star break in time for the playoffs.

Jazz are a whole different beast in the playoffs if O’Neal is playing like he was.

Royce O’Neal has quietly been slumping hard for quite a while now. Hope he gets back to how he was playing right before the all star break in time for the playoffs.

Jazz are a whole different beast in the playoffs if O’Neal is playing like he was.
I think this is who he is for now. He isn't going to provide a lot of offense, just some hustle plays and defense. He will have to put a lot of work in during the off-season to secure his spot in the rotation. He really has 0 confidence in his jump shot unless it's from the corner.

I thought the last four minutes showed the end of the bench guys are right where they belong on the end of the bench. Nice win but all the other western conference teams ahead of the Jazz won. Still hoping LA beats Denver to salvage the night. Jazz just need to take care of their business and they should make the playoffs.

I managed to find a Detroit stream where i get to watch all the postgame stuff. Detroit really being humble from the break guys, to their announcers, all the way to the players and coach

I think this is who he is for now. He isn't going to provide a lot of offense, just some hustle plays and defense. He will have to put a lot of work in during the off-season to secure his spot in the rotation. He really has 0 confidence in his jump shot unless it's from the corner.

Good news is that he is still pretty good even when he isn’t scoring. I loved watching him guard harden.

He looked pretty awesome offensively during the streak though so I have some hope for him.

Crowder has filled the role of bench scorer pretty damn well. I thought Royce would fill that spot, but he still has a ways to go. Still happy with him overall though. Think he’ll come back and kill it next year.

Idk how many of you watched Donovan’s postgame interview but he’s just absolutly impressive. Talking about the guys from the Stars and the organization, and how he listed every guy that left....he even mentioned Shelvin Mack’s name....I was suprised he had any clue Mack ever played here... I don’t know if I would remember if you asked me who left last off-season that Mack was one of them.

Idk how many of you watched Donovan’s postgame interview but he’s just absolutly impressive. Talking about the guys from the Stars and the organization, and how he listed every guy that left....he even mentioned Shelvin Mack’s name....I was suprised he had any clue Mack ever played here... I don’t know if I would remember if you asked me who left last off-season that Mack was one of them.
Exum remembers.

In any case, is there a link?