What's new

Do you think Gordon Hayward will resign with the Jazz this Offseason?

Will Gordon Hayward Resign with the Jazz this offseason?

• YES!

Votes: 66 86.8%
  • no...

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
* re-sign

I think Hayward + Gobert + Quin will be enough to attract talent to make the Jazz top 2 or 3 in the WC.

The only other thing I could see would be an elaborate scheme to meet up with Paul George and Russel Westbrook or Demar DeRozan in LA a year or two down the road, but his best move is to see if he can make All NBA next year and see if the Jazz can keep improving.

See if LA gets "lucky" in the lottery then uses their pick to trade for Paul George. Then George tries to lure Hayward to LA, at which point, Hayward says "not this year."

Yeah. I have a lot of respect for Hayward. I'd love for him to stay.
NAOS thinks that by saying resign, you want him to quit/retire because the word you want to be using to mean the he signs another contract with the jazz is re-sign. We all know what you mean though.

NAOS thinks that by saying resign, you want him to quit/retire because the word you want to be using to mean the he signs another contract with the jazz is re-sign. We all know what you mean though.

NAOS is the Draymond Green of Jazzfanz and I'm pretty sure he'll take that as a stark compliment.

Please say this in the voice of the adults in Peanuts/Charlie Brown. Whawhawhawha

He'll get the same money here. He has his house. His kids. I think he likes what the Jazz are doing and the progress made. I think he stays.

You can tell that he harbors some anger and disappointment from his early years when the Jazz didn't win much. But I don't know what you can expect. He was a lottery pick taken right when the franchise was rebooting.

Any lottery pick is going to go through a rebuilding process. His experience is no different than Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, John Wall or any other aspiring player. He's finally emerged as an All Star and borderline All NBA player. I don't think he can blame the Jazz for developing like they have.

9286c78a7b8343e79a85253b92d716f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I really wonder when the Warriors will dismantle this big 4. In how many years? Because soon they will max out Steph and next year KD will want the same. I they hope they dont last longer than end of next year. Or they will be the most hated NBA team that has ever lived.

I really wonder when the Warriors will dismantle this big 4. In how many years? Because soon they will max out Steph and next year KD will want the same. I they hope they dont last longer than end of next year. Or they will be the most hated NBA team that has ever lived.

get used to it for the next 3-4 years. Probably be Cavs - Dubs about 5 years in a row.

If GH leaves, the meltdown will be one for the ages. I thought he'd stay, but the last eight hours have given me pause.

He'll get MORE money here. He has his house. His kids. I think he likes what the Jazz are doing and the progress made. I think he stays.

Fixed