What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

You like to slay your listeners with strings of facts put together in alien ways. Yet, when one really see what you deliver in total, it's empty of any meaning at all. It seeks to overwhelm with factoids, all united in the purpose of portraying a malevolent narrative in a manner that most will respond to with a resounding and immediate "huh??" And you count on that to somehow escape discovery. Whose going to bother putting together a sane, but deeply involved, narrative to counter bulls**t? Who wants to chit chat with a fanatic, when you come right down to it?

Embedded, and showing itself with some frequency, an intellectual arrogance, a smugness, and probably not a little trollish smile at times. A "nobody is more brilliant then me" bleeds through. You even mock IQ's, revealing your own self involvement in the process. And what do you deliver to compensate for this boorishness? Nothing. An exceedingly ugly narrative, food only for those who want, need, to infuse their understanding of the time and place in which they live with paranoid delusions. Conspiracies everywhere. Such an ugly and truthless narrative. Dis-ease. Bogus. Fake. Empty. Wild eyed fanatical. Best delivered on a street corner soapbox, "the end is nigh!" sign in hand, wild eyed while people pick up their pace. Have fun.

He's the drunk dude at the end of the bar everyone ignores. You should do the same.

hr clearly did!
but does it count becuase it is not from a government official just a tv station(although it might be paid by taxpayer money)

but how is this any different from what the clintons did? with bill clinton speeches!

or is he just caught for the lying, the cover up being greater than the crime!

ofocurs ei cant read the article because i am not subscribed

He's the drunk dude at the end of the bar everyone ignores. You should do the same.

LOL!!!

We seem to have a few of those around here, different types too - the angry drunk, the benevolent drunk, the sympathetic drunk, the tearful drunk, etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a-629pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.ae6f99d5ad11

Trump went to intelligence agencies to try to get them to squash FBI investigation.

That was the beginning of the end for Nixon when it was discovered he did the same.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app
Probably a good time to read All the President’s Men. Or maybe just watching the movie with Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman will be good enough. There’s going to be a lot more comparisons with Watergate in the coming months and I’d like to feel a little more comfortable knowing how much credence to give them.

Yet by permitting Donald to remain, what will happen to the government of our country? What kind of precedence are we setting by allowing Donald to remain? Should we just get rid of all checks and balances? Merge the 3 into a one branch dictatorship that can legislate, judge, and enforce all laws and fire/imprison anyone who stands in its way.

Donald is the antithesis to democratic rule. He needs to go and Russia's interference be punished.

I wasn't stating justice shouldn't be served. Just foreseeing the ugliness that would ensue.

hr clearly did!
but does it count becuase it is not from a government official just a tv station(although it might be paid by taxpayer money)

but how is this any different from what the clintons did? with bill clinton speeches!

or is he just caught for the lying, the cover up being greater than the crime!

ofocurs ei cant read the article because i am not subscribed

well, that and because you can't read.

He can be 'Presidential' when he wants to be.

I wonder if this event will distract the media/public from the Russian scandal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMge-_NwqPU

it won't if you look at recent history it WILL NOT! there where enough terrorist attack in recent history but still they covered trump 24/7. so if you are worried they forget about trump and Russia, don't worry they will keep beating this hose for 2 years.

remember the trump slogan: 2 scoops, 2 genders 2 terms aka 8 years of 2 ice cream scoops ladies and gents

seriously i need to subscribe to read the article! wtf do you want me to do, subscribe and waste money on fake news?

I see four implications that are either unknowable or false:

That you need to subscribe
That you can read
That it's fake news
That you can make money, and therefore have it

I see four implications that are either unknowable or false:

That you need to subscribe
That you can read
That it's fake news
That you can make money, and therefore have it

It says SUBSCRIBE.
Did playing bubblegum bubblegum in a dish with your dollies get boring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMge-_NwqPU

I think he will slowly learn, through getting smacked in the face and kicked in the nuts, metaphorically speaking, to be more presidential. No matter who is in that chair, or how prepared they are or think they are, it takes a toll.

That said, I bet we could make a fortune selling tickets to allow people to smack him in the face and kick him in the nuts non-metaphorically.

Brennan the Ex-CIA chief was worried about the number of contacts between the Presidents camp and Russia. But he did not call it collusion. Said he'd need to see more before he leveled that charge.

Ammo for both sides IMO.

The President asking intel chiefs to deny evidence is a terrible thing. oof...

Brennan the Ex-CIA chief was worried about the number of contacts between the Presidents camp and Russia. But he did not call it collusion. Said he'd need to see more before he leveled that charge.

Ammo for both sides IMO.

The President asking intel chiefs to deny evidence is a terrible thing. oof...

The Salem Witch Hunters already called an told Brennan hi.

fear not brother, at least to Tucker Carlson!

the media focused to much on TRUMP during manchester attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW4uoDX1s-8