What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Here's the world Red lives in:

"PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Former Rhode Island Democratic Party Chairman Bill Lynch has lined up a new part-time job as the paid political attack dog for the state Democratic Party against the national Republican agenda.
Lynch’s as yet undisclosed salary will be paid by the state Democratic Party and the Democratic National Committee, according to a statement issued by Rep. Joseph McNamara of Warwick, the current state party chairman. Lynch’s title: special adviser and spokesman"

https://www.providencejournal.com/n...c-party-leader-hired-for-anti-trump-offensive

I think the Dem campaign to overturn the 2016 Presidential election is the first serious attempt of it's kind. This, from the party of Hillary who last October?, the last debate on TV, made a big thing about whether Trump would accept the results of the election.

makes words like "hypocritical" trite and meaningless because of the blind unthinking rage partisans are sometimes overcome with.

If the push to remove Trump fails, the next thing will be riots I guess. Great democracy, eh?

Well, because I love my home, I'll defend it just a bit.

I assume you're pointing out that my world, RI, is a bastion of liberalism. Well, it is the densely populated Northeast, and liberalism does thrive more in urban America, much more so then rural America.

Despite being the 2nd most densely populated state, we are still mostly forested, and in Narragansett Bay, we have one of the most beautiful estuaries on the East coast, and beautiful Atlantic beaches.

We have been fiercely independent throughout our history. The first colony to declare independence from Great Britain, on May 4th, 1776. A fact that might please someone who is so anti-Anglophile.

We were the last of the 13 colonies to ratify the Constitution. Rhode Islanders preferred to remain an independent nation. We were dragged kicking and screaming into the new nation, our merchant class threatened with crippling tariffs by the other 12 if we continued to refuse to join the rest.

We had our dark history as well. Newport and Bristol were the 2 biggest slave trading ports in the Western Hemisphere, with Newport being one center of the infamous triangular trade. The DeWolf family of Bristol the largest slave trading family in America. One brother of the Brown family was a leading slave trader, another Brown a leading early abolishonist. In recent years, Brown University has had to face its past, as it was founded by the slave trading Brown brother.

My family has not been here all that long. Except for one grandmother from Lithuania, all my direct ancestors came to RI during the Irish potato famine of the 1840's. Interestingly, in view of the nationalistic nativism on the rise under Trump, the 1850's saw the rise of the Nativist party in the United States, one of the strongest third party movements in our history. Their platform: keep the Irish and keep Roman Catholics out of America. "Irish need not apply" were signs that appeared in shop and factory windows throughout the Northeast. One of my Irish ancestors fought and died in the War between the States, likely because it was a paying job at least.

My birth city of Providence is a beautiful little city. If folks visit at the right time, they can take in Providence Waterfire, which, since it's inception in the early 90's has since become one of the most famous art installations in the entire world, and has been exported to other cities, including Waterfire Roma in 2012:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjpnXLDe8ro

In truth, I could easily work for, and be an enthusiastic member of, the Rhode Island Tourism Council. I do love my home state and home city very much.

I traveled through southern Utah once, decades ago, visited all 5 of your national parks, and hope to visit again before I die and show my wife the most beautiful state anywhere, IMHO. But, that said, Red is very proud of his world. If RI voted to secede, I do believe I would support my state. So, all this in defense of my home. Off topic, yes, but it's a great place to live, IMHO....

And didn't the article cite that he was entitled to $916M in write offs while his administration clings to 25%?

idk because frankly I don't care. All rich people, hell all people, do all they can to write off taxes. Do you take any exemptions at all? Well how dare you!! Don't you know our government is a charity and the only true patriots are people that pay their fair share and then some? Give me a break. Taxes are highly complex and something that literally everyone views as a necessary evil. If he figured out a way to pay less then good on him, I am trying to do the same. I would love to pay less, but forcing someone else to pay more doesn't make it better for me other than the "gotcha" factor, which I just do not care about.

Is the tax system ****ed up and out of balance? Of course it is. Will getting up in arms about one rich guy and his taxes make any difference in anyone's day to day life right at this moment? Of course not.

The tax code absolutely needs to be simplified and balanced. But whether or not Trump took advantage of the legal loop-holes all rich americans do is really inconsequential.

For thriller: please note this is not an endorsement of love for Trump. This is an explanation of my OPINION that this particular person's tax situation does not matter, regardless of who this person is or what he does for a living as long as it is within the law. Please do not make yet another post lumping everyone that shows the slightest amount of restraint toward the current president with the "evil immoral trump-dick-sucking repubs that should all be slaughtered because they have different opinions than you". Thank you in advance.

It's kinda ironic that Trump himself doesn't pay any tax......

DAtipK3WsAEdMVj.jpg:large

giphy.gif

Now if the Prime Minister had shoved him back, that REALLY would have gone viral! :)

the croatian president is hea dove rheals in love with trump!

she is one fine voluptuous lady

uX9geE8.jpg

look at her in bikini
Croatian-President-Bikini_2016_01_03_12_39_58.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017_05_27_at_00_24_55.jpg

Croatian-President_2016_01_03_12_41_03.jpg

she is making a move on trump! so the left finally might get their impeachment wish if they start the "clinton-lewinsky" moves in the oval office!.

the odds of him getting impeached just shot through the roof in my eyes

SHE IS DAMN FINE!

Last edited:
When is the last time a country's leader laid hands on another country's leader in a negative manner? I can't think of ever seeing it. This is the kind of irrational person that would launch nukes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4rWVOeEI7Y

When is the last time a country's leader laid hands on another country's leader in a negative manner? I can't think of ever seeing it. This is the kind of rational person that would launch nukes.

good, world war 2 would have been over before it started it we had these kinda leaders!

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH!!!!!!!

When is the last time a country's leader laid hands on another country's leader in a negative manner? I can't think of ever seeing it. This is the kind of irrational person that would launch nukes.

also you act likem these people are special!

they are not. in the food chain they are below the citizens!

they work for the citizens!

you act like they are royalty and such! they are not! they are just regular schmoes who work for the people!

Does puking in his lap count?

Douchejazzer you are on my ignore list. I can't see your tripe! I can imagine it though.

So today we found out Jared Kushner had another undisclosed meeting with Russian ambassador Kislyak.
Shocking I know.

But wait! There's more.

During the contact he tried to set up secret communications channels with Russia. Seeking to use Russian diplomatic facilities, presumably because whatever it was he wanted to talk about needed to be kept secret from the US government.

Are you chuckle****s in the GOP ready to admit there might be something to this whole Russian scandal?