What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Are you living in a cave?

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-flynn-comey-russia-timeline-2017-htmlstory.html

I don't know if you just get your news from Fox News or if you haven't been following this... it's amazing how obtuse those who lean right are in this Russian impact on our election.

so yeah you sanctimonious caring understanding nineties type. After reading that which is nothing new you haven't answered my question. What i see is a bunch of self serving dickheads who are running around like chooks with their heads chopped off. This is all stuff that's been reported on widely. What i was after is has there been actually established evidence that the Russians hacked the election, and evidence of the Trump campaign being specifically complicit, not just some clown who's struggling to remember if he associates with Russians.

Try something novel and just indulge in common sense dialogue instead of automatically flapping your gums about right this left that. I don't give a toss about left and right just common sense and hard facts. Am i living in a cave, pretty funny coming from someone who doesn't live in the real world.

lol the division in hte world remind sme of a rathe rclaiscal biblical sotry!

the tower of babylon. the state grew so big and powerful. people had their own truths.
their alternative facts,
their own gender pronouns
their own definitions of marriage!
their own settled science!
it is leading to a divide of biblical proportions

until there was no way they could communicate with each other and Babylon fell!

sure the western world thinks it happens suddenly in the old testament. but it could have happened gradually just like it is now!

i'm just sitting here with my 3 month food supply and a bug out vehicle ready for **** to hit the fan!

call me crazy all ya want. but this is my settled SCIENTIFIC historical FACTS!
also it is settled union psychology! so their is no disputing it!
the tower/skyscraper is a Jungian archetype of our collective subconscious.

in a Jungian sense the state is build up as this magnificent mighty marvelous tower that represent the collective psyche of our society and would make human kind their own god! meanwhile disconnecting individuals from themselves, taking away individuals true natural rights!

be warned my brothers and sisters! just know i will always be your brother!

the parallels are astonishing

but the proof is in the pudding!

Yep. The authorization to use force was a mistake. But at that time no one in America could question the order or else they'd be depicted as "soft on terrorism." Remember how incensed right wing drones became over France and Germany? Calling French fries "freedumb" fries?

Do you remember who Hans Blix was? Here, let me educate you. If saddam really was interfering with the weapons inspectors and if they really had restarted their weapons program, why did UN weapons inspectors say this:

And

So not only was Iraq cooperating but weapons inspectors weren't finding any evidence of a continued Iraq wmd program.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2003/feb/14/iraq.unitednations1

Not only that, but our very ambassador called the "yellow cake" evidence that the Bush regime relied so heavily? Remember Ambassador Wilson? Here, let me educate you. Here's how he described it:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/07/06/opinion/what-i-didn-t-find-in-africa.html

I wish mindless right wing drones would learn history instead of attempting to rewrite it. Squirm LG squirm. You might be able to bully a few teenage boys on Facebook with your nonsense posts. But you're dealing with the big leagues here. People who study and teach history and economics for a living easily debunk your pathetic fact free posts. It's funny how those who know the least tend to speak the most. Such a tendency is prone among those ignorant. Just look at the right's champion, Donald Trump, snow flake of the ignorant in this country. He keeps lying and when fact checkers call him out he whines. And that whining is followed with the whine from his cult following.

But go ahead, continue to whine about the mean media and how persecuted you deplorables are. Keep cryin LG. In a few months you'll be able to cry about how the mean media and mean academics forced the house to initiate impeachment proceedings.

I like how you call yourself the "big leagues here".

yeah, and the part about how you teach history and economics and how those who know the least speak the most.

That's gotta be a home run description of in-house so-called fact checkers and our major media retailers.

Trump's "cult following" is pathetic. Deplorables no less. Trump is the "snowflake of the ignorant".

a lot of "mindless right wing drones" like Ron Paul have questioned the prudence of US militarism and UN world policeman actions even when almost every liberal in the media or the government was in that patriotic Kool-Aid tank swimming with the Brits about how to impose modern UN democracy on all those deplorable uncivilized ignorant little savages around the globe.

I think "making the world safe for Democracy" has been around in the progressive elite mindset since before WWI.

all the big league liberals were waving the flag for taking down Saddam. What was the vote in support of Bush's war? oh, was there anyone besides Ron Paul who voted no?

But hey, I gotta give you credit now for 20/20 hindsight, even if you would have been calling me names for opposing the Iraq war. Madeline Albright has always been a shining light promoting world peace and the UN, hasn't she? She told Hussein, speaking as US SOS that we'd look the other way if Iraq took down Kuwait.

wonderful US foreign policy experts hanging out with the Trilateral Commission or CFR have been dreamily ruminating about a new Great War in the Middle East since the seventies, at the very least. You ever hear of Zbigniew Brzezinski? Pretty cagey little non-American guiding the US through the quagmire since Carter, and wrong every step of the way.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/zbigniew-brzezinski-the-man-behind-obamas-foreign-policy/21369/

Without eager little historical redactors teaching our kids, we'd have no self-respect.

Last edited:
Someone please give me a summary of this situation. Will rep.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Most believe that trump is guilty of obstruction of justice and will soon be impeached.

A few think trump is innocent and it's the mean media persecuting good Christian conservatives.

And Dutch and babe are writing extra long tangents that no one actually reads.

about half the people believe that trump is guilty of obstruction of justice and will soon be impeached.

the other half think trump is innocent and it's the mean media persecuting good Christian conservatives.

And Dutch and babe are writing extra long tangents that no one actually reads, but are a peek into their disturbed mental subconscious.

fixed!

why do you think it is some! you are making same mistake the left made before election. underestimating the people behind trump

Most believe that trump is guilty of obstruction of justice and will soon be impeached.

A few think trump is innocent and it's the mean media persecuting good Christian conservatives.

Pretty decent summary tbh.

What is he accused of doing? Didn't everyone want Comey fired?

I have a great fear that his impeachment will drive an even greater wedge between the people living in this great nation. Those who voted for Trump and still support him will blame liberals and the media, stating everything that's being reported are lies, becoming angrier, spouting perhaps even greater hate talk, facts be damned, looking to draw a more visible line in the sand that people are either with them or against them.

What is he accused of doing? Didn't everyone want Comey fired?

Obstruction of justice; attempting to make the Russian investigation go away by firing Comey.

Everyone? No. And immaterial in the case of obstruction of justice. A president cannot impede an investigation into his crimes by firing the investigator directing the investigation. Comey's popularity is irrelevant to Trump's admitting of firing Comey in hopes of forcing the investigation into his dealings with Russia "to go away." Pretty clear case of the president abusing his executive power to obstruct justice.

I have a great fear that his impeachment will drive an even greater wedge between the people living in this great nation. Those who voted for Trump and still support him will blame liberals and the media, stating everything that's being reported are lies, becoming angrier, spouting perhaps even greater hate talk, facts be damned, looking to draw a more visible line in the sand that people are either with them or against them.

so a tower of bablyon type of split

a biblical split!

all this happened before and all this will happen again

Yet by permitting Donald to remain, what will happen to the government of our country? What kind of precedence are we setting by allowing Donald to remain? Should we just get rid of all checks and balances? Merge the 3 into a one branch dictatorship that can legislate, judge, and enforce all laws and fire/imprison anyone who stands in its way.

Donald is the antithesis to democratic rule. He needs to go and Russia's interference be punished.

Can you imagine what those big city liberal riots would have done had Obama been impeached? This country would still be on fire!

Serious question LG, would you give your kids life for any of the reasons you cited?

In not a fan of the deaths that have occurred as a result of the war. I'm just trying to keep this slightly intellectually honest. WMDs are what everyone says war the catalyst but in reality the primary catalyst was the violation of the case fire and failure to comply with UN sanctions and requests. But WMD and "Bush lied people died" is far more catchy and effective for the liberal agenda than "our Intel was flawed and we made a mistake". The last thing anyone wants is intelligent discourse. It's far less effective in getting people pissed off and pissed off people are far easier to control. Just look at thriller? So deeply indoctrinated that he has basically lost his sense of self. He is fully won over. The propaganda has done its job.

Yet by permitting Donald to remain, what will happen to the government of our country? What kind of precedence are we setting by allowing Donald to remain? Should we just get rid of all checks and balances? Merge the 3 into a one branch dictatorship that can legislate, judge, and enforce all laws and fire/imprison anyone who stands in its way.

Donald is the antithesis to democratic rule. He needs to go and Russia's interference be punished.

How very short-sighted of you. If you really think Trump had enough influence to completely throw out the constitution and enact a true dictatorship, well I would have to question your basic intelligence not just your horrendous reasoning abilities.

I think people are very foggy on the history between the U.S. and Iraq from the period after the first Persian Gulf war in the 90s and the Iraq war in 2003.

There was a point at which Bill Clinton halted weapons inspections because, he claimed, inspectors were being impeded upon in their attempt to gain access to their desired sites.

After inspections were halted the UN imposed sanctions on Iraq including expanded no-fly zones which the U.S. enforced aggressively by patrolling with fighter aircraft. Iraq regularly took pot shots at those aircraft. Iraq also violated the sanctions regularly. We were in a sort of cold war with Iraq through that entire period.

Sanctions seldom hurt the most powerful in a meaningful way. They do, however, hurt regular people and especially the poor. The government then gets to point to all the suffering and blame it on those who are imposing the sanctions on the people who are suffering for food and medicine. Ultimately creating an entire generation of people who see the U.S. as evil. It doesn't matter that Saddam was brutalizing his own people. It doesn't matter that the sanctions were a response to his violations of his peace agreement. We were the ones starving the women and children.

I support boots on the ground war over sanctions 9 times out of 10. There are some exceptions. But I think that if you can't support boots on the ground then you also shouldn't support sanctions. Sanctions are not some clean and humane way to fight a modern conflict. It's like having an injured pet and instead of taking it out and getting it euthanized or shooting it, you lock it in the closet without food and water until it stops making noise. Sanctions are terrible.

I think people are very foggy on the history between the U.S. and Iraq from the period after the first Persian Gulf war in the 90s and the Iraq war in 2003.

There was a point at which Bill Clinton halted weapons inspections because, he claimed, inspectors were being impeded upon in their attempt to gain access to their desired sites.

After inspections were halted the UN imposed sanctions on Iraq including expanded no-fly zones which the U.S. enforced aggressively by patrolling with fighter aircraft. Iraq regularly took pot shots at those aircraft. Iraq also violated the sanctions regularly. We were in a sort of cold war with Iraq through that entire period.

Sanctions seldom hurt the most powerful in a meaningful way. They do, however, hurt regular people and especially the poor. The government then gets to point to all the suffering and blame it on those who are imposing the sanctions on the people who are suffering for food and medicine. Ultimately creating an entire generation of people who see the U.S. as evil. It doesn't matter that Saddam was brutalizing his own people. It doesn't matter that the sanctions were a response to his violations of his peace agreement. We were the ones starving the women and children.

I support boots on the ground war over sanctions 9 times out of 10. There are some exceptions. But I think that if you can't support boots on the ground then you also shouldn't support sanctions. Sanctions are not some clean and humane way to fight a modern conflict. It's like having an injured pet and instead of taking it out and getting it euthanized or shooting it, you lock it in the closet without food and water until it stops making noise. Sanctions are terrible.

It is a global society dude. What other actions would you have us take? You want to be friends with your neighbors cool. You want to be polite an respectful cool.if you do not want to play nice you get cut the hell off.

So what exactly is the alternative to a tough situation that you want? A nother North Korea?

It is a global society dude. What other actions would you have us take? You want to be friends with your neighbors cool. You want to be polite an respectful cool.if you do not want to play nice you get cut the hell off.

So what exactly is the alternative to a tough situation that you want? A nother North Korea?

I think I made it pretty clear. If it's not worth putting boots on the ground then you just leave it alone.

North Korea is an exception. Partially because of how deep we've gotten into the current paradigm. But mostly because of the nearly instant destruction that NK is capable of doing to a huge city and population center like Seoul. They can kill millions of people in Seoul in a matter of hours WITHOUT the use of nuclear weapons.

OK, the absolute true notion of education consists of bringing out the best we are capable of, in terms of what may be considered "best" by various "educators", whatever that may be.

I would argue that I have been what I am since before I was born. Well, I do remember being less than two years old. People called me babe even then. After all my casting about for understanding, I ultimately have "come home" to the original.

I hated the UN when I was seven years old, I knew those weekly reader sheets were propaganda. I didn't look to the teacher for my world view, I looked out the window and studied the mountains. I did like the Pledge of Allegiance, and the Lord's Prayer. I fell in love when I was five, and have never really been out of love ever. My beautiful 4th cousin with brown eyes and jet black hair got sick and I was told "lost her voice". I went to the barn and bawled and prayed God give her voice back. In just one week that prayer was answered, and I've never doubted prayer since.

When I learned to read, about two years behind the curve, I found a set of historical biographies of famous Americans. I read them all. I knew then why America was great. It was because the other countries were not, yes. But more than that, people did not have a chance in the old countries because they had no access to resources. Americans could wander out into the forests and find a nice stream, build a cabin, and kill a bear for a nice winter robe. In Europe you had to huddle outside the castle walls and beg a little bread. People are still coming here looking for a chance to live a better life.

The only reason we have a better life is because we have more freedom. Now our "liberals" want to take all that away, and make us huddle outside guvmint offices and beg, and make all the rules they want about what we can say and do, and keep us from wandering out into the "King's Forest". The liberals might let you farm like the bigshots used to let sharecroppers wear rags and slog around in the mud and wear their fingers to the bone with no real tools to try to grow stuff, but like the land barons of all history, they want more than half of what you produce, so they can live like bigshots.

Liberals are not liberal, they lie and pretend they are good, and kind, and whatever else they need to claim. They are all about control, slavery, and themselves. When I was a child, they were called fascists, and they still are, even if they try to tell you you're a bad person to use words for what they mean.

Life is good when you can love a pretty girl, do the work you want using the stuff around you, and keep the harvest.

I want my country back.

These ideas are not populism, they are the root of every nation that ever prospered, and when ever people forgot them, they went into slavery again. This is the root notion of human rights and human liberty.

Liberals ought to get off their blind arrogant high horses and just let people live free.

Trump is not a populist, he is another liberal who is just tired of other liberal stooges getting in his way. Like a bull in a china shop, he's bound to upset the established comfortable ways of government a little.... but can do very little, really. Because once upon a time, some folks designed a government that was supposed to limit the arrogance of power.

It will take a long time to unwind the ball of yarn the liberals have tied up in knots in the name of "guvmint", but it is a job people will ultimately have to do if they are determined to live free. Just gotta let people get free enough to live without so much guvmint, and re-learn the basics of self-reliance.

It might take a lifetime, but that is just what we have, and that is just what we have to do.

That's actually a nice post, babe. It tells me more about who you are, what your background is, what made you believe what you believe, etc.

The problem is I don't know if you're still stuck in the past a bit too much? Has the world not evolved? Europe (and the world) is not what it's used to be - it has evolved too. I don't know if words like 'old countries' or 'King's forest' applies anymore. If anything it's the big corporations we need to worry about - aren't they the ones having the most power to affect politics and such? Aren't they the ones dictating our choices without us thinking that they are?

You want to fall in love with the 'pretty girl' - well you can still do that, can't you? You want to 'keep your harvest' - and yet you enjoy the roads, and the security of the police and the courts, and the school system the government provides - I mean you can't have it both ways.