What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Well, the members of a cult tend to favor the cult leader. The folks you are describing don’t seem to like the cult leader at all, which is unusual for cult members. It’s possible you’re confusing the detractors of the Trump cult, the people who recognize it is a cult, in other words, with the members of the actual cult, who, as cultists, tend to worship the cult leader…

View attachment 14188
I guarantee you that guy didn't join a sports forum to obsess about Trump and pretty much nothing else like you. Think about that.... You obsess about Trump more than him and it's not even close I bet . You have zero post about Biden and literally thousands about Trump. Literally...

Cult-great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work

There's no way around actual definitions. Play stupid (I don't think you're playing)all you want but by definition this is you. Let's not change definitions like you all have changed factual biology. Enough. Trump is your god. Obsessing about Trump is your religion. He is all you talk about Red. Don't lie and say you talk about anything else as I will provide your unhinged post history below. You don't even talk basketball. Just Trump. Prove me wrong. You're entire existence here on this board is Trump. Just like Thriller. At least fish talks basketball and unlike politics he has a good grasp on it. Not you. Just Trump.

I just went through about 500 of your post and I bet about 85% of your obsessive post were about Trump and I'm being generous. Zero about Biden. Zero about the Jazz. You are the hat guy above. Look for yourself. Your cult like hypocrisy is nothing short of obsessive.

Last edited:
Lol. We already know the statute of limitations doesn't apply here. Uh, trump has already been indicted and arraigned. Neither thing happens if statute of limitations applies. So easy
That is not how our legal system works. As is commonly said, a DA can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich. If the prosecution does not have firm legal ground to stand on, then it is a conviction that is hard to get, not an indictment or arraignment.

Although it is possible Trump will be convicted due to this judge being deeply connected to the democrat party, having already shown a bias against Trump, and the pool of jurors drawing from an area of the country where Trump has an extremely low level of support, it is highly doubtful it will win in the long run. Here is why:

What NY has done is charge these paperwork misclassifications as felonies, but to do so has an absolute requirement that the misclassifications were done to cover up a crime. The crime they are alleging Trump was trying to cover up involved Federal Election law, but all are considered innocent until proven guilty in court and Trump has not been proven guilty of Election law violations in relation to Stormy Daniels. Alvin Bragg has filed charges for covering up a crime that Trump is as of now legally presumed innocent, and NY does not have the legal standing to prove Trump guilty of Federal Election law.

As I've said from the very beginning, this was never intended to being Trump to any sort of justice. The indictment was meant to boost Trump's numbers so that he'd be the GOP nominee and the Democrats would have a cake walk in the 2024 general election. Our justice system is now the arm of a political party and that is terrifying.

So Bragg needed a way to transform the misdemeanors into felonies, which he can do, in theory, if the false business accounting was in the service of another crime. There’s been a great deal of speculation about what that other crime is, and the much-anticipated indictment . . . doesn’t say.
However, the statement of facts does specify it.

I largely agree with you that this seems to be a tenuous legal argument, the sort of prosecutorial overreach conservatives usually approve of.

Its strange that trump doesn't want his aides to testify on his behalf to help him convince a grand jury that an indictment shouldn't happen in regards to his attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

I wonder why he doesn't want them to testify?

Trump's team wants the appeals court to reverse a lower court’s ruling that would force several of his top advisers, including his former chief of staff Mark Meadows, to testify before a grand jury investigating his attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

That is not how our legal system works. As is commonly said, a DA can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich. If the prosecution does not have firm legal ground to stand on, then it is a conviction that is hard to get, not an indictment or arraignment.

Although it is possible Trump will be convicted due to this judge being deeply connected to the democrat party, having already shown a bias against Trump, and the pool of jurors drawing from an area of the country where Trump has an extremely low level of support, it is highly doubtful it will win in the long run. Here is why:

What NY has done is charge these paperwork misclassifications as felonies, but to do so has an absolute requirement that the misclassifications were done to cover up a crime. The crime they are alleging Trump was trying to cover up involved Federal Election law, but all are considered innocent until proven guilty in court and Trump has not been proven guilty of Election law violations in relation to Stormy Daniels. Alvin Bragg has filed charges for covering up a crime that Trump is as of now legally presumed innocent, and NY does not have the legal standing to prove Trump guilty of Federal Election law.

As I've said from the very beginning, this was never intended to being Trump to any sort of justice. The indictment was meant to boost Trump's numbers so that he'd be the GOP nominee and the Democrats would have a cake walk in the 2024 general election. Our justice system is now the arm of a political party and that is terrifying.
You quoted my post that was regarding the statute of limitations and then made no mention of the statute of limitations. Well done. Thanks again for reminding me to never discuss anything with you as you can never debate in good faith and always have to move the goal posts.

Though I do agree that this looks like it will help trump in the primaries which will of course hurt the GOP chances of winning the presidency. If you are correct that this is the only reason for this trial then that means that you think the democrats are smart for coming up with this plan and the GOP is dumb as hell for making the plan a huge success. So stupid to increase your support of a guy who wont win the presidency instead of supporting the guy who actually has a chance at winning the presidency. Thats the GOP for ya though.

Recession in 2023 is now inevitable. Layoffs in tech and finance will spread to other sectors
April 4 - Wall Street closed lower on Tuesday after evidence of a cooling economy exacerbated worries that the Federal Reserve's campaign to rein in decades-high inflation may cause a deep downturn.

All three major indexes fell as data showed U.S. job openings in February dropped to the lowest level in nearly two years, suggesting that the labor market was cooling, while factory orders fell for a second straight month.
A quick examination of the stock market history will show that the market often goes up in a recession, and down in a healthy economy.

Here, and on the next two paragraphs, I agree.

This is a descent into la-la land.

I’m not going to tag the MAGA posters who were up in arms over some guy who waited outside of Brett Kavanaugh’s home. I don’t want to engage with these losers. They’re turd polishers who just waste time rationalizing everything trump and their cult does. But I do want to highlight their hypocrisy. The former president and current GOP frontrunner in 24 did this last night:

View: https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1643415687396831236?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1643419269256949760?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://twitter.com/joycewhitevance/status/1643329049442369537?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

So now Donald accuses the judge of being against him, the judge’s wife, and truthed out a photo of the judge’s daughter? Gee, why would he do that?

Those who were up in arms over Kavanaugh’s safety most definitely should be up in arms over this judge’s safety as well, rriiiighhhhttt? And they should definitely be angry and calling for accountability to the jerk who’s jeopardizing the judge’s family’s safety, riiiighhhhttt???

Again, those who continue to defend this scum are either dumber than ricks or really ****** people.

Last edited:

Did it occur to you that Trump actually did what he is accused of doing? So in your mind, since there is some kind of technicality available and you can rail against the dems, his ACTUAL innocence or guilt is meaningless?

Though I do agree that this looks like it will help trump in the primaries which will of course hurt the GOP chances of winning the presidency. If you are correct that this is the only reason for this trial then that means that you think the democrats are smart for coming up with this plan and the GOP is dumb as hell for making the plan a huge success. So stupid to increase your support of a guy who wont win the presidency instead of supporting the guy who actually has a chance at winning the presidency. Thats the GOP for ya though.
You conflate things that are not the same. The GOP is not the electorate. The DNC is not the electorate. The GOP and the DNC are parties, they are organizations with the purpose of getting their party members into power. The electorate is people.

The DNC is full of bright and strategic thinkers, and yes they are dancing as they watch Trump's poll numbers rise. The GOP is also full of bright and strategic thinkers who have been trying desperately to put Trump in the past, and are now frantically rearranging the deck chairs. They know. Everyone knows but the damage done is massive because the electorate has many, many no-so bright and strategic thinkers who all get the same voice as everyone else. The electorate do rally around a figure they see as being unfairly attacked such as being indicted for 34 felonies related to a totally legal hush payment that no one really cares about. The spike in Trump's approval isn't a spike in the GOP, it is a spike in the sentiment of the electorate but is contained by Trump's toxicity so that is only swamps those running on Trump's side of the political compass.

All of the hearings are being scheduled to coincide with GOP primary. The next time they'll be in court is this December, then expect a steady stream over the following weeks to make it all Trump all the time, culminating in an acquittal to prove how unjustified the persecution of Trump was and corresponding swell of electorate support making the unelectable-in-the-general Trump the GOP nominee. I thought Hillary's campaign getting the FBI involved in 2016 was a dirty trick but that was amateur hour compared to this.

Its strange that trump doesn't want his aides to testify on his behalf to help him convince a grand jury that an indictment shouldn't happen in regards to his attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Trump's team wants the appeals court to reverse a lower court’s ruling that would force several of his top advisers, including his former chief of staff Mark Meadows, to testify before a grand jury investigating his attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Yeah because he can't count on literally EVERYONE to lie for him, just most of his inner circle. This is getting too far out of the Trump Liar's Club™ for his comfort. They need to either embrace the lie or be silenced, like any good nationalist leader would expect.

The Grand Jury doesn't consider the defense at all. They are only making a determination if the prosecution has enough evidence to justify a trial on specific charges.

The Grand Jury doesn't consider the defense at all. They are only making a determination if the prosecution has enough evidence to justify a trial on specific charges.
Right. If there isn't evidence of wrongdoing, which of course there wouldn't be if trump were innocent, then why go through all the trouble of going to an appeals court to try to prevent these people from appearing in front of a grand jury? Maybe its because trump believes there is evidence of wrongdoing that these people could provide. That would be a good reason for trump to go this route. Im sure he is simply innocent however and is doing this for another reason entirely.

Did it occur to you that Trump actually did what he is accused of doing? So in your mind, since there is some kind of technicality available and you can rail against the dems, his ACTUAL innocence or guilt is meaningless?
I don't want Trump anywhere near American politics. I have long been in the DeSantis camp. I have no doubt Trump has done some shady stuff but I have zero exposure to Trump. I do have exposure to the American government. The transformation in the American government is making me uneasy. Historically our justice system has investigated crimes to find individuals responsible. Now it is investigating individuals to find a crime. Our legal code is so byzantine that it is estimated the average person commits three felonies per day.

In this prosecution, the government started with investigating an individual, not a crime. We know this because Alvin Bragg said he was going to do exactly that when he was elected. Then to get around statute of limitations issues, the government used a "novel legal theory" that has NEVER been used before on anyone.

I have no love for Trump, but as a registered big 'L' Libertarian, I do have a problem with our government breaking safeguards that were put in place to protect average people. Sure, Trump isn't "average people", but once broken it becomes easier to break the safeguards again, and again.