What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Red

I agree with this comment i saw in the responses: Bankers Boxes are one of the most common types of these boxes.

Agreed. I have about 20 that look just like this.
Yeah, maybe. But, he doesn’t read as is…..and 48 empty classified folders were found in his office, as well as classified folders with docs. Actually, I have no real reason to think those boxes do not contain stolen papers. The Daily Mail article was May 9th. The actual flight to Bedminster was on the 8th, 2 days after the NAR told Trump, or his lawyers, that they believed docs were at Mar-a-Lago. He doesn’t read, and the other boxes from his office included stolen docs and empty classified folders. And he gets on a small private jet, with 8 of these boxes. I’m not paranoid. It would naturally be the first thought that comes to mind where this guy is concerned. I’d be asleep at the wheel if such a thought did not occur at this point.

There are problems of course. Like, why did he not move the papers seized in the August visit by the FBI? At the same time, after all, DOJ investigators now believe there are more documents yet to be recovered. They no longer believe, if in fact they did at all, that they have received everything that was taken. Is that them in those 8 boxes? Seems like a perfectly reasonable thought. Maybe not the case, but seems reasonable to ask.

Sure, these photos don’t really prove a damn thing, but I am not as trusting as others are of Donald Trump. I think it’s normal, not paranoid, to think the worse, given the timing, and given where the boxes came from…

https://twitter.com/bigdontex/status/1568573443766886402

Last edited:

Red

So what does 45 office mean and why is the "zoom in" so obviously fake?
It is fake. Going to delete it. The boxes that were taken in August, from his office, were all labeled that way as “45 office”. It just means his office at Mar-a-Lago. One of his lawyers said he frequently entertained guests in that office. Three of the top secret folders found in his office were in the top draw of his desk, along with his passports. Not sure how many boxes total came from his office. I did assume the worse: I assume the ones in his desk were the easiest to reach and the easiest to show his guests.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner

Eh, using an old protest poem from Martin Niemöller. Most people either legitimately fighting for a cause, or deliberately trying to be martyrs, can relate. I would say white people in power are part of the latter.

Btw, I checked out a few of her twits. She really has a case of RBF, does she not?

She mentions that "MAGA Christians" is the new derogatory label for her ilk. Would she prefer "*****-grabbing Christians", since that is what they have bought into? Does that mean that now WWJD includes *****-grabbing? Interesting.

Last edited:

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

Graham told them during Trump's first impeachment trial that there was very little anyone could do to dislodge Trump as the leader of the GOP, no matter how many crimes or misdeeds he committed.

"He could kill fifty people on our side and it wouldn’t matter," Graham explained.

The South Carolina senator also let Glasser and Baker know that he wasn't blind to some of the twice-impeached former president's shortcomings, as he also described Trump as a "lying motherf*cker" who was nonetheless "a lot of fun to hang out with."

Graham's relationship with Trump has been the subject of much curiosity over the years, as during the 2016 campaign he refused to endorse him and said Trump was both racist and crazy.

Now, however, Graham has become one of Trump's most ardent defenders, even after he incited a riot at the Capitol in which his supporters chanted for the hanging of Vice President Mike Pence.

No Shame at all.

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Not a cult…

Can you imagine if these are the people you used as an example of people who were persecuted?

800px-Mike_Lindell_%2852043863673%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
62197f5f13151.image.jpg

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623372829.jpg

On a side note, is Trump pretending to ride a motorcycle in that pic?

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Can you imagine if these are the people you used as an example of people who were persecuted?

800px-Mike_Lindell_%2852043863673%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
62197f5f13151.image.jpg

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623372829.jpg

On a side note, is Trump pretending to ride a motorcycle in that pic?
Melania be like "thank god that idiot has money"

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

Trump's lawyers, who have not made a single mention of Trump's dubious declassification claim in court documents, immediately balked at the special master's request, writing that the details could be used in a defense against potential future criminal charges.

"The special master is calling Trump's bluff and already they're objecting," tweeted national security attorney Bradley Moss.

"[T]he district court cited portions of Plaintiff's filings in which he suggested that he could have declassified those documents or purported to designate them as 'personal' records … But despite multiple opportunities, Plaintiff has never represented that he in fact took either of those steps—much less supported such a representation with competent evidence," the DOJ said in filing.

Legal experts hailed Dearie for calling out Trump's claim.

"Part of the reason Judge Dearie is doing this is I'm sure he saw what order he was given from Judge Cannon. I'm sure he looked at the filing and said 'enough is enough, I'm not dancing around this,'" Moss told MSNBC. "It's really simple. Either you've got the evidence or you don't."

Other legal experts suggested that Trump's lawyers refused to turn over the details to avoid their own legal trouble.

"Trump's team is resisting," wrote Ryan Goodman, a professor at NYU School of Law. "Smells like they want to avoid lying to court."

Former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, who served on special counsel Bob Mueller's team, agreed that Trump's lawyers likely "don't want to lie and be disbarred and subject their client to a criminal false statement charge."

"Trump team ruing the day it proposed Judge Dearie," he tweeted.

"I've seen enough," wrote former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti. "Trump's team miscalculated by asking for Judge Dearie to serve as special master."

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner

Trump's lawyers, who have not made a single mention of Trump's dubious declassification claim in court documents, immediately balked at the special master's request, writing that the details could be used in a defense against potential future criminal charges.

"The special master is calling Trump's bluff and already they're objecting," tweeted national security attorney Bradley Moss.

"[T]he district court cited portions of Plaintiff's filings in which he suggested that he could have declassified those documents or purported to designate them as 'personal' records … But despite multiple opportunities, Plaintiff has never represented that he in fact took either of those steps—much less supported such a representation with competent evidence," the DOJ said in filing.

Legal experts hailed Dearie for calling out Trump's claim.

"Part of the reason Judge Dearie is doing this is I'm sure he saw what order he was given from Judge Cannon. I'm sure he looked at the filing and said 'enough is enough, I'm not dancing around this,'" Moss told MSNBC. "It's really simple. Either you've got the evidence or you don't."

Other legal experts suggested that Trump's lawyers refused to turn over the details to avoid their own legal trouble.

"Trump's team is resisting," wrote Ryan Goodman, a professor at NYU School of Law. "Smells like they want to avoid lying to court."

Former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, who served on special counsel Bob Mueller's team, agreed that Trump's lawyers likely "don't want to lie and be disbarred and subject their client to a criminal false statement charge."

"Trump team ruing the day it proposed Judge Dearie," he tweeted.

"I've seen enough," wrote former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti. "Trump's team miscalculated by asking for Judge Dearie to serve as special master."
So Trump's team was thwarted by having them appoint a judge that actually applied integrity in carrying out his duties?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif