What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

So of course trumps dumb *** come out and says how people were crying in court when he was being arraigned. And also of course, he was lying. Surprise surprise.

Former President Trump’s claim to a Fox News anchor that New York court employees were “crying” and apologizing for his arraignment on felony charges is “absolute BS” and doesn’t remotely resemble what took place, a law enforcement source familiar with the details of what transpired that day told Yahoo News.

“Zero,” said the source when asked how much truth there was to Trump’s colorful account. “There were zero people crying. There were zero people saying ‘I’m sorry.’”

Trump offered his version of events in an interview with the Fox News host Tucker Carlson that aired Tuesday night.

“When I went to the courthouse, which is also a prison in a sense, they signed me in, and I’ll tell you, people were crying,” Trump told Carlson. “People that work there, professionally work there, that have no problems putting in murderers, and they see everybody. It’s a tough, tough place, and they were crying. They were actually crying. They said, ‘I’m sorry.’ They said, '2024, sir. 2024.’ And tears were pouring down their eyes.”

In fact, the source said, aside from his lawyers and Secret Service agents, Trump interacted only with a handful of district attorney employees at the courthouse and had extremely limited exposure with others during his arraignment last Tuesday in lower Manhattan.

MORE LIES

Yet during Tuesday night’s interview, Carlson never challenged or pushed back against any of Trump’s assertions, including an unusual exchange about the Biden administration’s alleged failure to rescue German shepherds from Afghanistan.

“They left everything,” Trump said of Biden’s pullout from Afghanistan. “They left in the dark of night. They left the lights on. They left the dogs, by the way.”

“They left the dogs?” Carlson asked.

“They left the dogs," Trump responded. "You know, the dog lovers, and you know there are a lot of them. I love dogs. You love dogs. One of the first questions I got was, ‘What did they do with the dogs?' Mostly German shepherds. They left them.

In her memoir, “Raising Trump,” the former president’s ex-wife Ivana wrote that Trump “was not a dog fan” and often expressed hostility to her poodle, Chappy.

Trump is such and idiotic douche. He cant speak without lying.
I looked for images of Joe Biden's dogs and Trump's dogs...

62ded2a3d571050018ad6947

joe-biden-major-1604854881.png

1610976294_untitled-design-5.jpg

20081215_inq_sdog15z-a.JPG

95138206_826279214448699_4737912806890857019_n-1.jpg

49124094968_8fefd3fa40_o.jpg

conanmilitarydog.jpg

One of these guys likes dogs... the other one, eh.

View: https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1646205733774540823?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1646254708896456704?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

And yet millions of Americans including a handful of **** heads on this website want to give this filthy scumbag 4 more years in the white house. You **** heads know who you are. What the **** is wrong with you? Again, you can’t go through these last 8 years of trump and think, “hell yeah, Give him the nuclear codes for 4 years” without being dumber than rocks or being a horrible person.

Trump's mutt looks like a stage prop.
It's not even his dog. It was some military dog that was being honored at the white house and when it was time to walk out Trump left the dog behind.

I think Trump was the only President in modern history who didn't have a dog at the White House. Yeah just looked it up and he's only one of three Presidents who didn't have a pat at all while int he White House, James Polk and Andrew Johnson were the others.

It's not even his dog. It was some military dog that was being honored at the white house and when it was time to walk out Trump left the dog behind.

I think Trump was the only President in modern history who didn't have a dog at the White House. Yeah just looked it up and he's only one of three Presidents who didn't have a pat at all while int he White House, James Polk and Andrew Johnson were the others.

Is pet ownership an important quality in a president?personally I could care less, unless they start having intercourse with them, in which case they'd possibly lose my vote

Is pet ownership an important quality in a president?personally I could care less, unless they start having intercourse with them, in which case they'd possibly lose my vote

It doesnt matter to me if they have a dog but trump was just saying he loves dogs and biden left dogs behind in afghanistan to die or some ****. Just more evidence of trump being a compulsive liar. He lies about everything. Even something as mundane as loving dogs

Dang that's from the MAGA movement. They trying to hand Biden a 2nd term?

Its funny because some republicans thought MAGA’s could/would support someone other than trump. Lol, desantis aint the cult leader/shepherd of the sheep. They will only blindly follow trump. No one else. Cause reasons

Trump should make a campaign ad with DeSantis going to town with three fingers on some pudding and then immediately stand to salute disabled veterans with his pudding covered fingers. Then Trump as the narrator should say "Some people said I wasn't 'Presidential?' Well, take a look at this guy..."

Looks like there is an investigation into whether or not trump sold some of the documents he took from the whitehouse to the Saudis. I wouldn't be shocked at all if it turns out to be true.

Some twitter comments:

Wait, you mean to tell me that the more than $2 billion Kushner got wasn't just a regular investment? No WAY!

WHAT? How can anyone think trump would sell classified documents? You mean the guy who siphons every last dime he can from his clueless supporters under the guise of the latest hoax or witch hunt or because he's been victimized the most unfairly of anyone ever?

Your are telling me that Trump sold the classified documents he stole to the Saudis? Im shocked.

When I first saw this I thought it was a deepfake. But of course it isn’t. No computer could sound this stupid. It’s 100 percent real.

View: https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1654572089154707456?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

This is another clip. “That my wife” (but it isn’t. It’s the woman he raped).

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1654552867972214786?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

And yet millions in this personality cult want to give this guy the nuclear codes for 4 more years. Unbelievable

When I first saw this I thought it was a deepfake. But of course it isn’t. No computer could sound this stupid. It’s 100 percent real.

View: https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1654572089154707456?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

This is another clip. “That my wife” (but it isn’t. It’s the woman he raped).

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1654552867972214786?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

And yet millions in this personality cult want to give this guy the nuclear codes for 4 more years. Unbelievable

regarding the first tweet: man, he is such a douchebag.

Regarding the second tweet: Man, woman, person, camera, TV. he has the best memory. Many people say so. All the best people say so. And they have the best words. Bigly.

Last edited:
LOLOL. This is worse than your guys Pudding hoax. My goodness LMFAO. Triggered about this that means nothing, openly supports a guy who forgot he was in Ireland 12 days ago. LOLOL. Who the f* cares about Trump outside of the Trump addicts? At some point people are going to have to grow up and get help. This obsession about another man that has no power outside of owning an apartment rent free in their heads is borderline insanity.

Biden Shocks Media By Announcing ‘Major Press Conference’ — Turns Out He Was Talking About An MSNBC Interview​

resident Joe Biden mistakenly told members of the White House press corps that he would be holding a press conference later on Friday, confusing it with an interview he is set to have with MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle.

“I’m doing a major press conference this afternoon, so I love you all but I’d like to ask you to leave so we can get down to business,” said Biden after speaking to reporters about April’s jobs report and forthcoming debt limit negotiations with Republicans.

“Despite his press secretary pledging that Mr. Biden would ‘bring transparency and truth back to the government,’ in his first two years, the president granted the fewest interviews since Mr. Reagan’s presidency: only 54. (Donald J. Trump gave 202 during the first two years of his presidency; Barack Obama gave 275),” noted the New York Times’s Michael Shear.

“More than any president in recent memory, Mr. Biden, 80, has taken steps to reduce opportunities for journalists to question him in forums where he can offer unscripted answers and they can follow up. The result, critics say, is a president who has fewer moments of public accountability for his comments, decisions and actions,” added Shear.

Watch above via CNN.

I really wish Democrats would not be sheer hypocrites and hold Biden the same standards. Maybe something would actually get done outside of one single positive jobs report during a looming recession and 1+ million layoffs.

Last edited: