What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

New York literally changed the law for one year to allow them to charge Trump with this before the election. Wow...
DC-Draino tweeted:

“New York even has a 20 year period for civil claims of sexual assault But that wasn’t enough to get Trump - Jean Carroll’s claims go back to the mid 90s So NY amended the law in 2022 to provide unlimited statue of limitations for civil claims of sexual assault and provided a 1 year window where preexisting claims could be litigated”

Is DC-Draino claiming that the law was changed specifically to allow Carroll to go after Trump? Is there actual evidence that that was the very specific reason this law was changed? It seems like he is implying that the way he worded his tweet: “But that wasn’t enough….so NY amended the law”. He’s put a cause-effect in there, without any evidence for that cause-effect. Bet he’s lying to suit his narrative…..

DC-Draino tweeted:

“New York even has a 20 year period for civil claims of sexual assault But that wasn’t enough to get Trump - Jean Carroll’s claims go back to the mid 90s So NY amended the law in 2022 to provide unlimited statue of limitations for civil claims of sexual assault and provided a 1 year window where preexisting claims could be litigated”

Is DC-Draino claiming that the law was changed specifically to allow Carroll to go after Trump? Is there actual evidence that that was the very specific reason this law was changed?
I'm sure it was purely coincidental even though the mainstream media were gleefully reporting on it and how it relates to Trump asap, as you can see by the links I provided. Victims also have to receive a certain status for their cases to be heard and taken to court in the short time allocated, which luckily Jean was able to do in this case.

This article makes clear that Carroll's suit was already filed, and she used the Act to add in new charges:
Carroll's lawyer hopes to also try Trump for battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress in the same trial, according to the letter dated August 8.
https://www.businessinsider.com/e-jean-carroll-sue-trump-new-york-adult-survivors-act-2022-9
and another -https://search.brave.com/search?q=trump+adult+assault+act&source=desktop
There are a dozen stories there, and you don't indicate which one you mean.

Behind a paywall for me.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/11/25/e-jean-carroll-sues-donald-trump-rape/

Mentions Carroll was already suing for defamation before this law came into effect.

They awarded $2 million for Carroll’s sexual battery claim and $3 million for her defamation claim.

DC_Draino is lying about who the law was intended to help, and lying about the law being needed for Carroll to successfully sue Trump.

Look mongoose, we all understand that you think that whatever trump does to whoever is fine. We know you are one of the people he called a sheep when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any supporters. We dont need anymore convincing.
mongoose is more leftist in his stated views than anyone else in the forum that I can think of. He's no Trump sycophant, he's just trying to point out that all government action is corrupt.

So who is the sheep here? Your TDS is showing like Sam Harris'.
You think I blindly follow trump and believe everything he says? Weird stance to take. I have thought trump sucks since before he even became a politician. It was obvious. Didn't need anyone to tell me that.

This article makes clear that Carroll's suit was already filed, and she used the Act to add in new charges:

https://www.businessinsider.com/e-jean-carroll-sue-trump-new-york-adult-survivors-act-2022-9

There are a dozen stories there, and you don't indicate which one you mean.

Behind a paywall for me.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/11/25/e-jean-carroll-sues-donald-trump-rape/

Mentions Carroll was already suing for defamation before this law came into effect.

DC_Draino is lying about who the law was intended to help, and lying about the law being needed for Carroll to successfully sue Trump.
and another - https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/20/politics/e-jean-carroll-trump-new-york-adult-survivors-act/index.html
and another - https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/10/trump-accuser-e-jean-carroll-adult-survivors-act/
and another - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/e-jean-carroll-files-lawsuit-233901326.html
and another - https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/nov/24/e-jean-carroll-sues-donald-trump-for-alleged-1990s/

To act like the laws and justice system was all virtuous and squeaky clean prior to this trial but suddenly now is being tainted and manipulated to go after trump is hilarious. Our laws and justice system has allowed trump to get away with so much over the years with no consequence. He has been manipulating and tainting the justice system in our country for years and years.

Of those, only The Daily Caller neglects to mention that Carroll was already suing Trump under charges that she also won. Their bias is legendary.

I'm not going to read through a dozen more articles that don't say what you want them to say. If you can find an article that says Carroll doesn't get a victory in the defamation suit without the change to the NY law, just quote that one. If you can't, DC_Draino is obviously lying.

Of those, only The Daily Caller neglects to mention that Carroll was already suing Trump under charges that she also won. Their bias is legendary.

I'm not going to read through a dozen more articles that don't say what you want them to say. If you can find an article that says Carroll doesn't get a victory in the defamation suit without the change to the NY law, just quote that one. If you can't, DC_Draino is obviously lying.
Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 5.37.41 PM.png

Is this the part you are saying that Draino is lying about? That she filed her claim in that limited window?

To act like the laws and justice system was all virtuous and squeaky clean prior to this trial but suddenly now is being tainted and manipulated to go after trump is hilarious. Our laws and justice system has allowed trump to get away with so much over the years with no consequence. He has been manipulating and tainting the justice system in our country for years and years.
Some folks would say the same thing about elections, yet others want to pretend they are squeaky clean. Nobody would dare hide a presidential candidates corrupt business dealings with foreign governments because it could sway an election, right? You cant have it both ways all the time on every issue- its catching up to the democratic party. The lies, flip flopping, double standards, etc cant last forever.

its more establishment BS- are we going to now start charging presidents with this stuff? What about Clinton while he was president? or Biden and Tara Reade?

New York literally changed the law for one year to allow them to charge Trump with this before the election. Wow...

View: https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1656270521787613184?s=20

Yeah, sucks that Trump had to pay for his sexual assault. I'm so sad for him.

Trump shouldn't be held accountable for anything until every other person on the planet is held accountable first.

Some folks would say the same thing about elections, yet others want to pretend they are squeaky clean. Nobody would dare hide a presidential candidates corrupt business dealings with foreign governments because it could sway an election, right? You cant have it both ways all the time on every issue- its catching up to the democratic party. The lies, flip flopping, double standards, etc cant last forever.
Expose the **** you're talking about. I'm waiting...

Funny that conservative media 100% knows exactly what went down yet in the same breath claim that it has all been covered up so that you can't find any meaningful evidence that it actually took place, certainly not enough to get an indictment. But they somehow manage to know the unknowable and convince their rube audience that its all true.

DC-Draino tweeted:

Is DC-Draino claiming that the law was changed specifically to allow Carroll to go after Trump? Is there actual evidence that that was the very specific reason this law was changed? It seems like he is implying that the way he worded his tweet: “But that wasn’t enough….so NY amended the law”. He’s put a cause-effect in there, without any evidence for that cause-effect. Bet he’s lying to suit his narrative…..
Carroll was very much involved in getting this law passed. I think I heard that she filed 1 min after midnight when the law went into effect. I think it's safe to say that many people had Trump in mind when they passed this.

Reactions: Red
Yeah, sucks that Trump had to pay for his sexual assault. I'm so sad for him.

Trump shouldn't be held accountable for anything until every other person on the planet is held accountable first.
Ya like I said I'm more concerned about the legal and political shenanigans that the establishment is willing to do to silence and harass a political opponent. I do realize now that the conversation here on this sight will never evolve beyond Trump bad, **** Trump, Bad man Trump, orange man bad etc etc... Morons

Ya like I said I'm more concerned about the legal and political shenanigans that the establishment is willing to do to silence and harass a political opponent. I do realize now that the conversation here on this sight will never evolve beyond Trump bad, **** Trump, Bad man Trump, orange man bad etc etc... Morons
This hasn't silenced Trump. I'm willing to take this as a shot at Trump and said as much before I read this post.

View attachment 14422

Is this the part you are saying that Draino is lying about? That she filed her claim in that limited window?
I'll quote the lying part:

New York even has a 20 year period for civil claims of sexual assault But that wasn’t enough to get Trump - Jean Carroll’s claims go back to the mid 90s So NY amended the law in 2022 to provide unlimited statue of limitations for civil claims of sexual assault and provided a 1 year window where preexisting claims could be litigated

It's a lie that Carroll needed any extended window at all, she had a defamation case already filed (and that landed her the majority of the damages). The sexual assault charge was an add-on some three years after the case was filed.

Some folks would say the same thing about elections, yet others want to pretend they are squeaky clean.
Who's that?

Nobody would dare hide a presidential candidates corrupt business dealings with foreign governments because it could sway an election, right?
Could you name the last election that was swayed by revelations of corrupt business dealings with foreign governments?

The lies, flip flopping, double standards, etc cant last forever.
Only for the last 250 years.

Who's that?

Could you name the last election that was swayed by revelations of corrupt business dealings with foreign governments?

Only for the last 250 years.
I was speaking hypothetically… of course none of the US elections have ever had any shenanigans ever. They are all on the up and up… some would say squeaky clean. I can’t explain why democrats cried about the election results of 2016 for 5 straight years.
Just like this harassment of Trump is nothing political. It’s not political, it’s just his shady past and poor decisions catching up with him. Right?
Just like I wouldn’t suspect any of Bidens past poor decisions to come out and be reported on by the media shills unless the deep state decides they don’t want him to run again. If they decide he shouldn’t run again we’ll start to hear more about the laptop and classified docs and Tara Reade etc…

It’s amazing how powerful democrats are according to republicans. Wiretapping trump, controlling the FBI, Hugo Chavez, Italian satellites, framing him in everything, election machines across the nation, Hollywood, George Soros, Hunter, Ukraine, China, NATO, women, LGBTs, books, public education, science, vaccines, labs, the judicial system, deep state, all major protests, etc yet we still somehow can’t stop dumb ****s like George Santos and Bobo from getting elected. One would think if we were as all powerful as republicans claim, abortion or books or would’ve been protected. Or we wouldn’t have to rely on a 90 year old as president.

Last edited: