What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Still not going through ****.
Agree to disagree. I guarantee he is stressed. Court and paying lawyers and dealing with lawsuits, investigations, property raids, indictments, having your main business getting shredded isn't fun I bet.

Agree to disagree. I guarantee he is stressed. Court and paying lawyers and dealing with lawsuits, investigations, property raids, indictments, having your main business getting shredded isn't fun I bet.

Surely you jest.

Surely you jest.

I jest about being involved with court cases and lawyers each and every day not being very fun and instead being stressful?
Nope i honestly thing that would suck. I guess you think it sounds fun?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I jest about being involved with court cases and lawyers each and every day not being very fun and instead being stressful?

For a normal person yes. For a psychopath who feeds on attention and headlines, I imagine it might be somewhat different for Trump. Many serial killers seemed to relish the limelight when they were caught, and a few even more or less admitted they got sloppy at the end so they could get the credit they deserve, even if they outcome was prison for life or death row. That is the psychotic mind. Trump might just be enjoying all this. Remember the saying, arguing with a lawyer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud...sooner or later you realize that they like it. Just sub in Trump there and it isn't far off.

For a normal person yes. For a psychopath who feeds on attention and headlines, I imagine it might be somewhat different for Trump. Many serial killers seemed to relish the limelight when they were caught, and a few even more or less admitted they got sloppy at the end so they could get the credit they deserve, even if they outcome was prison for life or death row. That is the psychotic mind. Trump might just be enjoying all this. Remember the saying, arguing with a lawyer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud...sooner or later you realize that they like it. Just sub in Trump there and it isn't far off.

I bet even donald would prefer to grift and cheat and steal unnoticed

Last edited:

Conservative lawyer George Conway is predicting former President Donald Trump will be slapped with a felony conviction for various crimes by the end of the year.

"In all likelihood, he will be convicted of multiple felonies."

The former president, Conway speculated, has a good chance of ending with a felony conviction sometime after the 2022 midterm elections but before the new year starts. If so, he said, the country should prepare for Trump to "incite violence on his behalf" much in the same way he did after losing the 2020 presidential election.

"This all goes so much to the core of Trump's identity that he will try to tear the country apart before he settles one of these criminal cases," Conway said.

Its very telling that trump is STILL the most popular politician in the republican party despite the fact that he is facing so so many court cases and legal issues. Just goes to show you that trump was right all along when he said that his sheep will never stop supporting him no matter what he does. One of the few times he was right.

Last edited:
Its very telling that trump is STILL the most popular politician in the republican part
Is it "telling"? We can ignore for a moment that it isn't true, and it isn't true....

...tell me more about your allegation of what Trump's popularity says about republicans writ large? Tell me about your judgement of a hundred million people you've never even met. I suspect that whatever thing you've convinced yourself of all these people, it isn't good.

Five members of the Oath Keepers militia, including its founder Stewart Rhodes, “concocted a plan for armed rebellion” ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, a federal prosecutor told jurors Monday as the government began laying out its seditious conspiracy case against members of the far-right group.

“That was their goal, to stop by whatever means necessary the lawful transfer of presidential power, including by taking up arms against the United States government,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Nestler said in opening statements in the trial.

The defendants sought to “shatter a bedrock of American democracy,”

The seditious conspiracy charges against Mr. Rhodes and his co-defendants, Kelly Meggs, Jessica Watkins, Kenneth Harrelson and Thomas Caldwell, represent the most serious accusations leveled by the Justice Department in its sprawling investigation of the Capitol breach.

The Oath Keepers brought gear and weapons because they sincerely thought Mr. Trump would invoke the Insurrection Act, Mr. Linder said.

The defense hinges on the Insurrection Act, an 1807 law that allows a president to deploy American troops inside the country. In the days before the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, some of Mr. Trump’s allies urged him to invoke that law and unleash the military to help keep him in office.

Mr. Rhodes “believed in good faith that Trump could invoke this, and if he did, then the president could ask them to do whatever the president wanted them to do,” Mr. Linder said. “They were ready to react at President Trump’s request.”

Other Oath Keepers members entered the Capitol as a team in “stack formation,” a single-file military tactic, and some of them later clashed with law enforcement in what Mr. Nestler compared to an invading army.

The trial, which could last six weeks or longer, is expected to feature videos from the day of the attack as well as communications in which the five defendants discussed surrounding the Capitol and then boasted about what happened. Even after they failed to stop Congress from certifying the election results, Mr. Nestler said, the group continued to seek ways to stop the transfer of power before Inauguration Day.

“My only regret is that they [the Oath Keepers] should have brought rifles,” Mr. Rhodes allegedly said on Jan. 10, in audio Mr. Nestler played in court. “We could have fixed it right then and there.”

Yet some posters/people seem to think january 6th was not big deal since biden was still sworn in.

"When you see former President Trump just in the last 24 hours suggesting in a pretty thinly veiled way, using words that that could well cause violence against the Republican leader of the Senate, saying he has a death wish and then, you know, launching an absolutely despicable, racist attack against Secretary Chao, Leader McConnell’s wife, and then you watch the fact that nobody in my party will say that’s unacceptable," Cheney said (republicans still love them some trump. Or more likely are simply cowards who are afraid of him)

trumps comments came soon after Congress approved a continuing resolution to fund the government through Dec. 16 and avert a shutdown. The stopgap bill passed with bipartisan support in the House and Senate, including a "yes" vote from McConnell.

"Former President Trump's inflammatory and racist attacks directed at Senator McConnell aren't helpful to the nation or our democracy. Worse yet, they could incite political violence, and the former President knows full well that extremists often view his words as marching orders,"

The Wall Street Journal's editorial board called Trump's latest crusade against McConnell "reckless."

"We live in a polarized political age when rabid partisans don't need provocation to resort to violence. This makes Donald Trump's latest verbal assault against Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell all the more reckless," the board wrote.

"The ‘death wish' rhetoric is ugly even by Mr. Trump's standards and deserves to be condemned," the board added.

Is it "telling"? We can ignore for a moment that it isn't true, and it isn't true....
Florida likes the guy from Florida? Whodathunkit? Next thing, you'll tell me Georgia voters like Kemp better than Trump, or Texas voters prefer Abbot. That's so weird!!!

Paige Cole is one of the “Anons.” The mother of three from Eastpointe, Michigan, says Joe Biden is a sham president and believes Donald Trump will soon be reinstated to the White House to finish the remainder of Biden’s term.
“His whole inauguration was fake. He didn’t have real military people. He had like fake badges, fake people. And Trump is actually our president,” she said while waiting in line for his latest rally on Saturday at Macomb Community College. Wearing a pink “Trump 2024” hat and draped in a large, “TRUMP WON” flag, Cole — a former Democrat who says she voted twice for Barack Obama — began to cry as she described the significance of Trump's return and the 1,000 years of peace she believes will be ushered in with it. “It’s gonna change everything,” she says, "like we have never in humanity seen before.” (trump sure has added to the mental health issues. This person was once voting democrat and is now insane)

“President Trump really woke people up because I didn’t even know there was a deep state or fake media, fake news, until he started bringing light,” said Greenlee, who said she did not go inside the building, but watched from outside. She blamed the violence on leftist protesters masquerading as Trump supporters, though there is no evidence to support that claim.

Meanwhile, Trump continues to elevate those who peddle conspiracies. Mike Lindell, the MyPillow salesman who has spent millions trying (and failing) to prove the election was stolen, spoke twice Saturday — once outside to attendees waiting in line to enter and again during the rally program. Also in attendance was Marjorie Taylor Greene, the far-right Georgia congresswoman who told the crowd that, "Democrats want Republicans dead. And they've already started the killings.”

Trump has long used angry and violent rhetoric to rile up his supporters, even after Jan. 6 made clear that some may act on that anger. As he inches closer to a possible announcement, Trump has leaned into the kind of racist and violent language that helped him clinch victory in 2016, when his ever-more-shocking statements — and the inevitable backlash — helped him dominate the news.

again, he empathized with the Jan 6 defendants who have been jailed for their role in the insurrection, casting the rioters — whom he has already pledged to pardon if he runs and wins — as “political prisoners"

Carroll, who alleges the former president raped her two decades ago and then defamed her by denying it in 2019, wants to press ahead with several depositions -- including Trump’s -- while the appeal continues. She’s also seeking to get a DNA sample from Trump, who has denied attacking her.

Carroll’s lawyer Roberta Kaplan said in a separate letter to the court that the case should proceed through the discovery process because her client has already handed over more than 30,000 pages of records sought by Trump, while the former president has handed over “just eight.”

I think once you’ve gotten away with a ton of **** time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again, and you have great lawyers, and you realize the joke that our criminal justice system is and how corrupt our government has become, you'd really not worry about much at all.

I think once you’ve gotten away with a ton of **** time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again, and you have great lawyers, and you realize the joke that our criminal justice system is and how corrupt our government has become, you'd really not worry about much at all.

Fair.
I hope you are wrong. I hope he is sweating bullets. This feels different than the other times.
Plus, he hasnt gotten away with everything. Trump university lost and he had to pay. Trump foundation lost and he had to pay. He was impeached twice. He lost the election. He has multiple companies that went bankrupt. He doesnt always win. He doesnt always get his way.
Heres to hoping these current investigations result in the worst losses of his life

Fair.
I hope you are wrong. I hope he is sweating bullets. This feels different than the other times.
Plus, he hasnt gotten away with everything. Trump university lost and he had to pay. Trump foundation lost and he had to pay. He was impeached twice. He lost the election. He has multiple companies that went bankrupt. He doesnt always win. He doesnt always get his way.
Heres to hoping these current investigations result in the worst losses of his life

He makes out just fine, financially, when his companies have gone bankrupt.