What's new

Donovan Mitchell's Dad?

Dad is totally not a dead beat dad. Probably more like a pushed out dad by a women scorned. It’s so disgusting how women keep their kids from their father. She probably didn’t grow up with her father so she has no idea the harm she could be doing to the kids.

I heard he remarried a younger prettier woman and she’s probably just jealous. Maybe Spida will bring the entire family together one day. You never know.

She shouldn’t get all the credit. They had to be financially supported somehow for her to be a school teacher which meant dad had to work and be away from the family.
Shut the f*** up you blabbering moron. Don’t speculate on **** like this you have no clue about. Go f*** yourself dude. Donovan’s mom is a Saint and raised that dude to be damn near perfect so gtfoh with this trash. If my kids turn out like Donovan everything is great.

Beantown’s behavior and opinions were/are appalling.

I have a crap memory. I know he had some poor opinions, but honestly can't remember anything he said that was "appalling."

Can you? Again, my memory is beyond poor. For better or for worse.

Shut the f*** up you blabbering moron. Don’t speculate on **** like this you have no clue about. Go f*** yourself dude. Donovan’s mom is a Saint and raised that dude to be damn near perfect so gtfoh with this trash. If my kids turn out like Donovan everything is great.

Don't speculate and yet here we are.

I honestly don't know Donovan's situation, but your response to this dude's response shows you don't know his/(hers) perspective.

I do.

Don't speculate and yet here we are.

I honestly don't know Donovan's situation, but your response to this dude's response shows you don't know his/(hers) perspective.

I do.
Perspective? I don’t care about his perspective, all that post is, is littered with assumptions.

I have a crap memory. I know he had some poor opinions, but honestly can't remember anything he said that was "appalling."

Can you? Again, my memory is beyond poor. For better or for worse.
He got more **** than he deserved imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Seems highly speculative on your part.
As was the post suggesting he was a deadbeat. Dad's are often put into no-win situations in these instances. The way that Donovan turned out, and the stories of him being around the baseball team, strongly suggest that his Dad found ways to play a positive role in his life.

He got more **** than he deserved imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

People tend to bully online. Probably those who were bullied.

Either way, again, I have a short memory concerning details. Just know Bean was one of the dudes that started posting when I did and seemed like he was a good person regardless of his posts.

I was never "appalled" by his posts.

It's weird why people gang beat others. Fitting in is cool when in reality fitting in isn't always human. We're unique.

Perspective? I don’t care about his perspective, all that post is, is littered with assumptions.

Why not educate than tell someone to **** off? Isn't it obvious why the dude assumes?

Don't be a ******. Be a enlightener.

I get it. I need my own advice.

One of the reasons I find Mitchell to be so gawd damn likable is because he reminds me of Spiderman. Seriously, he'd be a perfect cast, if not better. Better because I can see Mitchell getting mad (unlike Holland - he's just a happy mf) yet after getting mad, I see Mitchell being forgiving, loving, happy, inspiring.

I don't know the dude. I don't want to know if I'm wrong (unless he's a super big dick, obviously.)

Mitchell, I'm not just saying it, is someone I can relate too. He's more positioned than negative, and I'm sure he's a bear when poked, but ultimately, the kid wants good. Maybe he's more like Shazam than Spiderman, but either way, he's one hell of a human.

Humbled to be a Jazz fan.

Dad is totally not a dead beat dad. Probably more like a pushed out dad by a women scorned. It’s so disgusting how women keep their kids from their father. She probably didn’t grow up with her father so she has no idea the harm she could be doing to the kids.

I heard he remarried a younger prettier woman and she’s probably just jealous. Maybe Spida will bring the entire family together one day. You never know.

She shouldn’t get all the credit. They had to be financially supported somehow for her to be a school teacher which meant dad had to work and be away from the family.
Very weird thread to make an account to bump

One of the reasons I find Mitchell to be so gawd damn likable is because he reminds me of Spiderman. Seriously, he'd be a perfect cast, if not better. Better because I can see Mitchell getting mad (unlike Holland - he's just a happy mf) yet after getting mad, I see Mitchell being forgiving, loving, happy, inspiring.

I don't know the dude. I don't want to know if I'm wrong (unless he's a super big dick, obviously.)

Mitchell, I'm not just saying it, is someone I can relate too. He's more positioned than negative, and I'm sure he's a bear when poked, but ultimately, the kid wants good. Maybe he's more like Shazam than Spiderman, but either way, he's one hell of a human.

Humbled to be a Jazz fan.

Either way, he needs to improve his poor efficiency.

There's no denying things can be racist even when race isn't mentioned. Log's joke wasn't that though. Dal made an assumption that somehow and someway Log's post must have been subconsciously racist of him to make a deadbeat dad joke in a thread asking about Mitchell's father being a deadbeat dad. But in reality, Log's joke was about himself and wasn't about race at all. His attempt at levity has now been lumped in with racism and even hinted what he's not allowed to say.

At which point do we stop giving the benefit of the doubt and start having a mob mentality obsessively focused on identity politics and racial division?

I just saw this earlier today and people are upset enough it's made the damn news. I do impersonations all the time. It's not racist. PC culture is a hell of a drug, eh?

Holy ****. This is your example of what isn’t offensive? I’m flabbergasted. You are in no position to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t be offended by. This is bad.

I truly hope you don’t have kids because I would hate to think you would have influence over how anyone thinks.

“She probably didn’t grow up with a father so she has no idea the harm she’s doing to her kids.” If Donovan Mitchell is your example of how parenting was done, then kids are better off without fathers, or at least bad ones. Straight up **** off with your racist, sexist garbage.

I’m sorry you’re such a loser that your wife left you or whatever bull **** you’re projecting.

Why not educate than tell someone to **** off? Isn't it obvious why the dude assumes?

Don't be a ******. Be a enlightener.

I get it. I need my own advice.
Okay, I actually think both Donovan’s mom and dad are great people. Obviously his mom was at the centerpiece of his life. Donovan is obviously so close to his mom. He and his dad have also obviously had a good relationship. I honestly don’t care to discuss it at all. If Donovan wants to talk about it he would, but I’m not going to assume any of it. Donovan’s am amazing kid, they should be proud and we should just love him and not worry about things in his personal life he hasn’t even touched on.

Very weird thread to make an account to bump
Very strange tbh....this thread is pretty old.....a strange thread to find....this person couldn’t in some way be close to the situation and done a search on google? Search “Donovan Mitchell’s dad” on Google and it’s on the first page.....I agree this is a strange one to create an account for and bump. I’m not with disrespecting Donovan’s mother like the poster did at all. Seems like an amazing lady who did everything right with Donovan. I like his dad as well, and his dad was obviously a part of his life and did things for him as well. I guess the speculation comes from the fact Donovan talks about his mom a lot and when he talks about his dad it’s generally in the context of the Mets and baseball. I’m sure his dad was extremely busy, while Donovan and his sister were growing up but he was obviously a part of Donovan’s life.

Holy ****. This is your example of what isn’t offensive? I’m flabbergasted. You are in no position to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t be offended by. This is bad.
Huh?
I'm flabbergasted.
What did I say to offend?

Seriously, 100% will correct if pointed out and is logical.