What's new

Donovan Mitchell's Dad?

hahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahha
hahahahahahahahahahahha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fake news.

he wa stlaking about ms13. and calling MS13 is an offensive to animalkind everywhere.

ms13 litterally will rape a 12 year old and chop her head off. but ooh wait hollywood is half way there.

EDIT: if you look at the total clip or video of it. the moment before trump started tlaking someone(i think a sherrif) asked a question about MS13. not about legal illegal docuemnted or undocumented imigratnts. so trump answered a question about ms13 and if you know language his answer was/is related to MS13. if you disagree with trump calling them animals its ok. wanna argue about ms13 status as animals or not. thats a diferent story. maybe we will have to continue this in 6 months

You have a nice laugh. I am so glad to learn that Trump actually loves immigrants.

Dude, Log said what he'd do if he were a deadbeat dad and his son started making millions.

It was not at all racist, even if Dutch posted it. Calling people racists without actual evidence of them being racist counterproductive and wrong imo. You can't just say something is racist because you correlated, translated and interpreted it that way.

I know. Log probably didn't mean anything by it. He saw a story about Mitchell's dad trying to get closer to him, and he made a joke about it. Nonetheless, forgetting the specific comment for a minute. Things can be racist even if you don't mention race. For example, heard the story about the guy in Seattle yesterday who was dressed in Nazi paraphernalia and throwing bananas at black people? Well, everyone loves bananas, and he said nothing about black people. Must not be a racist then! There's no way to know what someone's intentions are, and that comment can be seen as an implicit reference to black dads being deadbeat. And that's what Dalamon reacted to. He should'nt have reacted so hastily. But then again, Loggrad really shouldn't have made that comment either, given that DM's dad was not a deadbeat father at all.

1.) Go back and read what he wrote. lol. What's next, he was trolling the trolls?
2.) Having a discussion about it translates into me having my panties in a bunch? Ok, guy, you got me. Good one.
3.) When that internalized sexism hits. You know, because you made a comment about me wearing panties to make me feel less masculine while marginalizing women.

hehepeepeecaca
Gender fluidity bro. Men can wear panties too. No gender roles. And since they are flossier, they can get up your *** easier, which I assume they are doing to you at the moment.

I know. Log probably didn't mean anything by it. He saw a story about Mitchell's dad trying to get closer to him, and he made a joke about it. Nonetheless, forgetting the specific comment for a minute. Things can be racist even if you don't mention race. For example, heard the story about the guy in Seattle yesterday who was dressed in Nazi paraphernalia and throwing bananas at black people? Well, everyone loves bananas, and he said nothing about black people. Must not be a racist then! There's no way to know what someone's intentions are, and that comment can be seen as an implicit reference to black dads being deadbeat. And that's what Dalamon reacted to. He should'nt have reacted so hastily. But then again, Loggrad really shouldn't have made that comment either, given that DM's dad was not a deadbeat father at all.

There's no denying things can be racist even when race isn't mentioned. Log's joke wasn't that though. Dal made an assumption that somehow and someway Log's post must have been subconsciously racist of him to make a deadbeat dad joke in a thread asking about Mitchell's father being a deadbeat dad. But in reality, Log's joke was about himself and wasn't about race at all. His attempt at levity has now been lumped in with racism and even hinted what he's not allowed to say.

At which point do we stop giving the benefit of the doubt and start having a mob mentality obsessively focused on identity politics and racial division?

I just saw this earlier today and people are upset enough it's made the damn news. I do impersonations all the time. It's not racist. PC culture is a hell of a drug, eh?

There's no denying things can be racist even when race isn't mentioned. Log's joke wasn't that though. Dal made an assumption that somehow and someway Log's post must have been subconsciously racist of him to make a deadbeat dad joke in a thread asking about Mitchell's father being a deadbeat dad. But in reality, Log's joke was about himself and wasn't about race at all. His attempt at levity has now been lumped in with racism and even hinted what he's not allowed to say.

At which point do we stop giving the benefit of the doubt and start having a mob mentality obsessively focused on identity politics and racial division?

I just saw this earlier today and people are upset enough it's made the damn news. I do impersonations all the time. It's not racist. PC culture is a hell of a drug, eh?

Fair enough.

Gender fluidity bro. Men can wear panties too. No gender roles. And since they are flossier, they can get up your *** easier, which I assume they are doing to you at the moment.

Your attemps at roasting, joking, or whatever the hell it is you're doing is not funny and makes me feel uncomfortable. **** like this should stay in middle school.

look it's ok the original story was headline news everywhere. the correction. was just a small story tucked away on the website.
so understandable you are EXTREMLY uninformed

upload_2018-8-25_1-9-24.png

https://money.cnn.com/2018/05/17/media/media-trump-animals-immigrants/index.html?utm_source=CNN+Media:+Reliable+Sources&utm_campaign=dd34d0ce5f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_06_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e95cdc16a9-dd34d0ce5f-85679693

i reported you for spreading fake news! now i accept your apology.

i have been an legal migrant for more than half my live. youc ant speak for us legal migrants. you are not in our shoes

look it's ok the original story was headline news everywhere. the correction. was just a small story tucked away on the website.
so understandable you are EXTREMLY uninformed

View attachment 6261

https://money.cnn.com/2018/05/17/media/media-trump-animals-immigrants/index.html?utm_source=CNN+Media:+Reliable+Sources&utm_campaign=dd34d0ce5f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_06_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e95cdc16a9-dd34d0ce5f-85679693

i reported you for spreading fake news! now i accept your apology.

i have been an legal migrant for more than half my live. youc ant speak for us legal migrants. you are not in our shoes
Legal migrants? Lmfao. Do you really believe that Donald Trump does not hate immigrants and he would not pack all of them to far east if he had the chance? I don’t think you are naive to believe that. I think you are disgusting enough to enjoy supporting such a human being and showing off as a republican who feeds off from the empty courage of ignorance, the power of **** stench that draws weak, soulless, dumbass flies to itself. I don’t believe one bit that you are who you show off as you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legal migrants? Lmfao. Do you really believe that Donald Trump does not hate immigrants and he would not pack all of them to far east if he had the chance? I don’t think you are naive to believe that. I think you are disgusting enough to enjoy supporting such a human being and showing off as a republican who feeds off from the empty courage of ignorance, the power of **** stench that draws weak, soulless, dumbass flies to itself. I don’t believe one bit that you are who you show off as you are.
Now I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to see when even cnn admits it made a mistake about animals. you refuse to see the fault in your thinking.

have a nice time
**** cnn, **** trump and **** everyone who looks down on others b/c they are from different culture. Have a rootin tootin time.

**** cnn, **** trump and **** everyone who looks down on others b/c they are from different culture. Have a rootin tootin time.
lol you brought up thta trump called em animals. i showd you the context. go watch the whole roundtable discussion he was talking about MS13 when talking about animals. but you dont care about the facts. have a nice day

sounds like you hate conservative/right wing culture.

hmmm so you may hate or look down on other cultures! got it!
It’s not a culture, Socrates. It is the discriminating xenophobia itself that I hate. You can try to apply logical paradox to it all day long, facts will not change. You have grown up in an environment that you believed your subsocietal group’s superiority, so you should wake up to the fact that you have no difference as a human from a Syrian refugee, a Somalian pirate, an ISIS member. You are all human and some of you do bad things and think as bad of others. Treat everyone with justice and as equal.

@KqWIN posted this one on reddit the other day:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcXdxy0bj1k

about 58 minutes into the podcast Big Wos says he knows someone who works at City Field and he told him Mitchell's dad was a deadbeat and never was in his life much growing up.

Even more props to his mother raising such a good kid.

Dad is totally not a dead beat dad. Probably more like a pushed out dad by a women scorned. It’s so disgusting how women keep their kids from their father. She probably didn’t grow up with her father so she has no idea the harm she could be doing to the kids.

I heard he remarried a younger prettier woman and she’s probably just jealous. Maybe Spida will bring the entire family together one day. You never know.

She shouldn’t get all the credit. They had to be financially supported somehow for her to be a school teacher which meant dad had to work and be away from the family.

Anyone know the story behind him? The only tidbit is Boler talking with Locke about Mitchell's dad currently trying to repair the relationship. Whatever it is I feel like it's probably why Donovan is so protective of his mom and sister. Probably also adds why he is so mature/wise for his age.

I feel beantown was one of the posters bullied off this site.

I can almost guarantee the people who do the most bullying on here are the biggest dip ***** (e.g. trout. ;)

You can't say beanclown without Vinylone.