What's new

Down On the Farm

Stars lose in OT after leading by 7 with 1:43 to play in regulation in OT by 3. Hughes had 37 points 8 boards, Butler 6-20 from the field and 10 dimes , Dok with 14 points 13 boards but -14 in the box score. No Fitts tonight. Teague with 20 points. Alston and some guy signed off the street today were also in double figures.

Before everyone gets excited the legendary Jarus Lyles had a couple of 39 point games for the Stars a couple of years ago.

The guy I want to see more of is Malik Fitts. He could be a legit 2-way, athletic wing.
Apparently he dribbled the ball once when he was just supposed to hand it off so he is grounded in the g league for a month to think about what he's done.

When is decision date on Oni? It's coming up fairly soon or this year's contract is fully guaranteed.
They've done crazier thing in the past like picking up that Doke's team option when it was clear that the kid won't be anything more than a fourth string center. So it won't surprise me too much if they end up keeping Oni.

They've done crazier thing in the past like picking up that Doke's team option when it was clear that the kid won't be anything more than a fourth string center. So it won't surprise me too much if they end up keeping Oni.
They will probably give Oni 10 mil per year. They did that for a literal ded guy.