What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Down On the Farm

jom2003

When is decision date on Oni? It's coming up fairly soon or this year's contract is fully guaranteed.
They've done crazier thing in the past like picking up that Doke's team option when it was clear that the kid won't be anything more than a fourth string center. So it won't surprise me too much if they end up keeping Oni.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
They've done crazier thing in the past like picking up that Doke's team option when it was clear that the kid won't be anything more than a fourth string center. So it won't surprise me too much if they end up keeping Oni.
They will probably give Oni 10 mil per year. They did that for a literal ded guy.

homeytennis

First comrades, a few statistics to show how the revolution is progressing. Dok is 3rd in rebounding in the GLeague. Butler and Hughes are 12th and 13th in ppg, Hughes and Pedro Bradshaw are third and fourth in three point field goal percentage and Butler is 13th in assists per game.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
I think Malik Fitts is already better than Eric Paschall. He certainly shoots better. Paschall isn't that efficient offensively, he doesn't rebound as well as he should, and he's not good enough defensively to pull off the undersized 5 thing. Fitts at least has a natural position at the 3.

Last edited:

homeytennis

I think Malik Fitts is already better than Eric Paschall. He certainly shoots better. Paschall isn't that efficient offensively, he doesn't rebound as well as he should, and he's not good enough defensively to pull off the undersized 5 thing. Fitts at least has a natural position at the 3.
He has one huge problem. He was not DM's childhood friend.