What's new

El Paso Shooting

Another myth the gun blaming type continue repeating is that US is the only place in the world with mass killings. False. US mass killing rate is comparable to other western nations, including Canada where they've used Van's and crossbows in addition to guns and stuff.

That alone justifies those warning you that if you take away guns people will find other means. Start focusing on the problem and not your preconceived agenda if you seek a solution.
Lol.
Mass shootings aren't the only problem related to guns imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Find other means please. Better that those who are bent on killing find it harder to accomplish.

You choose

1.) some crazy walks in to your starbucks with a gun, any gun, and starts shooting.

2.) some crazy walks in to your starbucks with a crossbow and starts shooting. If he can even find a crossbow or a workable katana, or wants to like buy a goddamn van.

Either way, 99 times out of 100. your chances of survival are clearly higher in #2.
It's like how if you took away my toaster I could still make toast by using a frying pan or holding a lighter underneath some bread for a while.
But I would definitely make less toast without my toaster and maybe wouldn't make any at all.
It's a dumb argument that people would still kill without guns. Sure they would. Just way less often which is a good thing imo.

I don't know, I could club you with the AR pretty good. Maybe go golfing with it. Throw it at someone. Use it as a cane. Probably some other things.

Sure.

And if you were that nuts, I'm sure you could do a lot more scary things with an AR 15.

For me, I don't get why someone would want one. So you can shoot a target? For it to collect dust? Home protection while being locked in a safe?

It's like how if you took away my toaster I could still make toast by using a frying pan or holding a lighter underneath some bread for a while.
But I would definitely make less toast without my toaster and maybe wouldn't make any at all.
It's a dumb argument that people would still kill without guns. Sure they would. Just way less often which is a good thing imo.

Lol talk about the Boogeyman.

The right to toast toast shall not be infringed.

Lol talk about the Boogeyman.

The right to toast toast shall not be infringed.
The bogeyman doesn't apply here.
You use that term when someone is scared of something that there is no good reason to be scared of.

I'm not scared of anyone taking my toaster away. Or my guns.

I would actually be more worried about my toaster being taken away than my guns though. Since I actually use my toaster.

In fact, 700 people worldwide are killed every year by toasters. The United States alone has 300 toaster-relateddeaths. Most of the deaths are the result of electrical shock from sticking a knife into the slots to remove jammed toast. That is 175 times moredeaths from toasters than from shark attacks.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...j0i131j46i131i155j46i131j46j46i39.tors-XJxICo
And I'm still not scared of anyone taking my toaster away.
If they did take my toaster away I would be ok though.

Go right ahead. That's basically what you're doing anyways.
I'm basically starting a movement for toaster standard reform?

No, I'm posting on Jazzfanz and driving, at the SAME TIME.

Guns dont kill people...

Maybe NSFW for words

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seems to me your here just to cause mischief. Whatever though, carry on. When people start comparing a constitutional right to owning a toaster it's not worth my time.
What mischief was I causing?
Oh and I didn't compare gun rights to a toaster.
What I did was compare concepts about removing a tool and the result of removing that tool and how it changes being able to do something.

See, people sometimes say that if guns were gone then people would still kill. So having guns or not having them makes no difference.
But it does make a difference. Guns are the most efficient, easiest way to kill for most people so it would make a difference to eliminate guns from the equation.
That's a concept.

I said that if there were no toasters then there would still be toast. It will just be harder to make toast without the toaster.

I don't think that toasters and guns are the same but the concept of removing either item and still being able to kill or make toast, just less efficiently, is just a way to show how stupid it would be to think there is no difference when you remove the most efficient way to do something. Obviously there would be a difference.

One could use many different examples to show this. If there were no fishing poles I could still wrap some string around a stick and possibly catch a fish but i would be more efficient with a fishing pole and catch a lot more fish. Much like if there were no guns people could still kill but they would be less efficient and there would be less murders.
I don't think a gun is the same thing as a fishing pole though.
Do you understand the concept? I tried to really spell it out for ya.

What mischief was I causing?
Oh and I didn't compare gun rights to a toaster.
What I did was compare concepts about removing a tool and the result of removing that tool and how it changes being able to do something.

See, people sometimes say that if guns were gone then people would still kill. So having guns or not having them makes no difference.
But it does make a difference. Guns are the most efficient, easiest way to kill for most people so it would make a difference to eliminate guns from the equation.
That's a concept.

I said that if there were no toasters then there would still be toast. It will just be harder to make toast without the toaster.

I don't think that toasters and guns are the same but the concept of removing either item and still being able to kill or make toast, just less efficiently, is just a way to show how stupid it would be to think there is no difference when you remove the most efficient way to do something. Obviously there would be a difference.

One could use many different examples to show this. If there were no fishing poles I could still wrap some string around a stick and possibly catch a fish but i would be more efficient with a fishing pole and catch a lot more fish. Much like if there were no guns people could still kill but they would be less efficient and there would be less murders.
I don't think a gun is the same thing as a fishing pole though.
Do you understand the concept? I tried to really spell it out for ya.

No because none of these are a constitutional right. None of these protect you from things like a tyrannical government, War, mass power outages and looting, global warming and looting, burglary, mass shootings, Trump, and I could go on. Hell, look around at our political climate and one could make an argument that we are in a form civil of war.

Does that mean I'm some paranoid "shadowboxer"? No. I sure as hell don't want any of this stuff to happen nor do I lose any sleep over it. I am prepared to defend myself if **** ever hits the fan though. As I said look at the history of humans. People have killed each other over a black Friday for hells sakes. Humans are not a stable being and we never have been. It sucks but it's true.

Last edited: