What's new

Exum assigned to the Stars

With Exum getting healthy and returning to the court, would you redo the trade with Memphis and include Exum, keeping Jae Crowder and Grayson Allen? Further, given what you see if missing from the Jazz roster so far this season would you do a trade now with Memphis of Exum for Crowder and Allen?
No... Crowder would bring us a toughness on defense but I wouldn't want him shooting the shots he took. He's a liability and a one trick pony on offense.

The DLeague can be used for injury rehab purposes. I remember when Neto and Burks got sent down there for that purpose. He's already been sent down once to practice with them. If he can't light up GLeague players I doubt he will be any good in the show.
He can’t be made to play g league. It’s a contractual thing. He can choose to but Hazz can’t make him.

Without question, it's a yes for me.
Nope. Grayson Allen has been turrible (31%/26%). Crowder is at 38%/32%. The only justification I'd see is if something is terribly wrong with Jingles and he needs a few weeks off. I'm really wondering if the whole finger issue was real and he played through it in order to compete in the WC for Australia.

Exum at least has ONE NBA talent: defense. Crowder is a tough guy, but is really not great at shooting or defense. Allen is just as I thought...a complete waste of a pick. Lindsey's final folly.

Last edited:
Nope. Grayson Allen has been turrible (31%/26%). Crowder is at 38%/32%.
And to play Crowder, we would have to take minutes from Bogey (46%/44%), O'Neale (56%/52%), and Green (36%/39%) - and the latter wouldn't be on the roster. He'd also take minutes from Jingles, who is currently shooting at an uncharacteristic 34%/28%, but he has value as a playmaker and defender that Jae doesn't have.

And to play Crowder, we would have to take minutes from Bogey (46%/44%), O'Neale (56%/52%), and Green (36%/39%) - and the latter wouldn't be on the roster. He'd also take minutes from Jingles, who is currently shooting at an uncharacteristic 34%/28%, but he has value as a playmaker and defender that Jae doesn't have.

So glad we extended Joe.

How the hell are we 22nd in the league in offensive efficiency when we have Gobert, Mitchell, Bojan and Royce shooting so well?

Answer: Conley and Ingles I guess.

Last edited:
With Exum getting healthy and returning to the court, would you redo the trade with Memphis and include Exum, keeping Jae Crowder and Grayson Allen? Further, given what you see if missing from the Jazz roster so far this season would you do a trade now with Memphis of Exum for Crowder and Allen?
yes, and I would even include couple of the new ugly cheerleaders we got this year.

How the hell are we 22nd in the league in offensive efficiency when we have Gobert, Mitchell, Bojan and Royce shooting so well?

Answer: Conley and Ingles I guess.
Turnovers would play a larger part, since we're ranked #25 in that stat.

Do turnovers factor into offensive efficiency? I mean, I guess they should. That makes sense. But I never considered that.
David Locke had a segment in his show recently where he was explaining how turnovers doesn't necessarily mean bad offense. Like, more passes and more movement in a offense would mean that the ball is traveling between players more often which means passing lane steals etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Just don't take Mudiay's minutes... he can have the Niang minutes and a couple of Joe's minutes. And dear god please tell me he will be in full body bubble wrap for a week or two while he gets his legs back.

will he play in his usual uniform,u know tie sports jacket pants or will he remember to get dressed in shorts and jersey?Cmon Ex show the speed of an ostrich and the brains of all JFC posters combined and you will be fine.