What's new

Favors Looking Thin

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
20838334_1830029607013456_4056219873720664064_n.jpg

Dont think dude has looked like this since his rookie contract. Hopefully it helps him stay healthy this year.

Dude looks like he is being the modern PF, thin, lanky and can defend. 100% into the new Favors movement Choo-Choo!~~~~

Ive been standing strong for Gobert/Favors front court duo.Everyone wants the Jazz to be a copycat team and sign or trade for any stretch 4 whether he's as good as Favors or not .I'd rather Jazz be their own team,have a rebounding defensive stud team and go after Golden State.

Now we need to see a healthy Burks,Exum and Hood.

giphy.gif

I love D-Faves.

I sincerely hope that what he meant with "A blessing in disguise " was Hayward leaving.

GH20

I love it. I really hope Favs kills it next season. Some people need a serious reminder about just how good he was before he got injured.

This is from about 10 days ago, looks in great shape. I don't think he's been this light since ... 2012-2013 maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELqMPuqGe90

<------- wants to believe.
<------- wants to believe these aren't steps in the right direction for his next team.

Good to see - here's to hoping that he won't be afflicted again with a condition mostly associated with nursing mothers next to tender nipples.

I wanna be a top 2 defense in efficiency. Better than the Spurs or Dubs. Let's ****ing go.

We need some shooting from this mate to be an average offensive team. Otherwise we will really suck when it comes to scoring

why would you say this when there isn't a shred of evidence that he's shooting a three?

Based on his form and the proximity of the wall behind him, you can tell he's not just shooting some 15 footer. And the little step back he does too makes me a believer as well. I think he's shooting a 3. Maybe he's not. Doesn't matter. I'm a believer and holding out hope he's added that to his arsenal this year.

I remember on the local radio think it was Gordy Chiesa that said when Favors first came to the Jazz he had a 28" waist and was still around 240lbs can't remember the exact context but it was something about his physique and being a bit of a freak of nature with his size and athleticism.

I've never given up on him, last year I was getting a little frustrated and down and this is definitely his year to shine and remind everyone what he can be and is. I'll worry about the Jazz being able to keep/afford him later right now it's just about having the best Favors he can be.

I remember on the local radio think it was Gordy Chiesa that said when Favors first came to the Jazz he had a 28" waist and was still around 240lbs can't remember the exact context but it was something about his physique and being a bit of a freak of nature with his size and athleticism.

I've never given up on him, last year I was getting a little frustrated and down and this is definitely his year to shine and remind everyone what he can be and is. I'll worry about the Jazz being able to keep/afford him later right now it's just about having the best Favors he can be.
No way in hell he had a 28'' waist

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app