What's new

Game Thread Feb 11, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 02-11-23

It was nice last game when he didn't play and we had some of the best ball movement we've had in a long time.
The Jazz also played like **** for a lot of the game then Toronto went cold because we stopped guarding Scottie Barnes...

The scapegoating of JC is stupid. If a defense is keeping those guys in the halfcourt JC is going to have to take some tough shots.

His first layup was a good normal layup. He just needs to stop trying to do the layups where he tries to avoid contact in the air and finish on the opposite side. Just try to go through guys and create contact.
I thought that was a great play… he just needs to not drive into like 3 people but he’s just gonna drive every time and hope for the best,

Knicks go on a 5-0 run and Will Hardy calls a timeout. I'm not sure that's the behavior of a team that's trying to tank.

Gay driving right past Toppin for a layup makes me glad we didn’t don’t trade for him. Also RJ is bad bad.

This is some painful basketball to watch. We might have the worst rotation in the league from 8-14.

Quickley eating us alive. I cannot imagine a world where we trade Mitchell for RJ and do not get Lauri or even Quickley. Dodged a major bullet there. I think RJ is one of the biggest strains on a franchise in the league 1) he's really bad on offense 2) he's really bad on defense 3) he gets paid a lot 4) his reputation demands minutes/shots. The Knicks would have pulled off an all time heist if they were able to get a deal done for Mitchell with RJ as the headliner.

Quickley eating us alive. I cannot imagine a world where we trade Mitchell for RJ and do not get Lauri or even Quickley. Dodged a major bullet there. I think RJ is one of the biggest strains on a franchise in the league 1) he's really bad on offense 2) he's really bad on defense 3) he gets paid a lot 4) his reputation demands minutes/shots. The Knicks would have pulled off an all time heist if they were able to get a deal done for Mitchell with RJ as the headliner.
Reputation?

Unless your name is Elizah Huge no one thinks RJ is that good.