What's new

Game Thread Feb 13, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 02-13-21

So apparently being on the second night of a back to back, missing conley, refs biased for the opponent, and the 3 ball not dropping equals an easy blowout win.
Bold strategy but it worked. Who knew?
I mean, duh.

It's nice to win 18 of the last 19 games. But we should not be overconfident. We are still beatable, just shoot 80% like the nuggets.
Don't forget have the mvp front-runner put up a career night. Easy peasy.

Great win tonight. Jazz shot 26% from 3 and still stomped the Heat.

One thing I noticed was in garbage time the 3rd/4th string guys played like the Utah Jazz. The talent difference was noticeable, but they played unselfish ball, working the blender.

I don’t follow. You’re clever as hell so I’m sure I’m missing something.
All you’ll get is circular reasoning because nobody wants to say 1) they’re stupid and already have the answer in front of them and 2) we’re good, and the argument sucks. They just say it and people assume it’s true. People who watched the Milwaukee game were making this argument, so this can take its spot in the rotation next to Rudy getting played off the floor in the playoffs.

Need the jazz to give me a win tonight. Been a rough day for the fish family.
I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

ugh, I’m sorry, fish.

I forget if I mentioned this but I laid 150 to win 2,700 on us to win it all about a week ago. Wish I had done more tbh.
Should’ve put down $150k then flown out and had a championship party with everyone.

Need the jazz to give me a win tonight. Been a rough day for the fish family.
I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Sorry to hear this bro, all the best to the little one.

Sent from my SM-T813 using JazzFanz mobile app

So i just saw in the box score that Rudy was 0-1 from three. I didn't see this attempt (I was working while watching the game on my phone). Was the shot clock running down and he chucked it up? What it a quarter ending buzzer beater attempt? Was he just wide open and decided to let it fly? Did it come close to going in?
I need to know more.

So i just saw in the box score that Rudy was 0-1 from three. I didn't see this attempt (I was working while watching the game on my phone). Was the shot clock running down and he chucked it up? What it a quarter ending buzzer beater attempt? Was he just wide open and decided to let it fly? Did it come close to going in?
I need to know more.
Was a half-court attempt at the end of the 1st quarter.

Wasn't all that close, but didn't look bad honestly.

I need to know more.
There was a screen and Donovan gave it off behind the line when he had Hero on him, so he got fancy and tried to do a step back three but caught iron.

It was actually an end of quarter heave.

There was a screen and Donovan gave it off behind the line when he had Hero on him, so he got fancy and tried to do a step back three but caught iron.

It was actually an end of quarter heave.
Man I wish I would have seen that lol. A Stifle Tower doing a step back three.

Filed under "the jazz get no respect regardless of our record", according to the NBA.com recap apparently we have Bogdan Bogdonovic. I had no idea. Pretty cool we have both of the Bogies. We need to play Bogdan more if you ask me. Seems like he's logged hardly any minutes at all for the jazz.