What's new

Game Thread Feb 13, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 02-13-21

Need the jazz to give me a win tonight. Been a rough day for the fish family.
I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Oh that sucks mate, thoughts to the little one.

Thanks guys. Go Jazz!
No conley I assume? I haven't heard anything official yet.

I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

Damn fishbro, hope all is well. I'll rub my crystal and send positive vibes your way.

Nice stop of the fast break by bogey

A game against a defense like Miami's is a game where we're really going to miss Conley.

Ice cold
Anyone got a flamethrower?

Pretty bad start here and it's mostly because we aren't finding our shots. That didn't happen for a long time.

View attachment 10301

Sorry to hear that, Fish. Luckily she'll heal 100% but that's a real bummer.

Great catch and finish by favors