What's new

Game Thread Feb 19, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-19-21

I read an article that the oddsmakers are deliberately inflating spreads to balance the betting (Jazz are getting lots of action.) Jazz have covered anyway.
This happened to me recently. The place I go though had the jazz favored by 6. I checked an hour later it was 8, by the time I checked it ready to do something it was 11. I bet the spread anyway and we won by like 14. It's crazy.

All of the Clippers are playing vs. Utah: Paul George, Nic Batum, Kawhi Leonard and Luke Kennard.
Mike Conley is active too.
Good.

Bad news for LA is possibility of being out of rhythm. We’ll see, though.

No
We tried this last game and it just made matters worse. He's just got to get out of his own head.
Last game he tried too much to create. He needs to do at most his little side shuffle 3 from the corner. Get his stroke back before trying to move with the ball.

I just looked up Nikola vucevic stats. Pretty impressive.
48% from the field, 41% from three, 82% from the line, 23.4 points, 11.6 rebounds per game. 33.6 minutes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think we play for the win, but definitely this will be one to see how QS could adjust, might be a glimpse into playoff strategy. This is one benefit of playing the same team twice in succession, as it let's us adjust to the same team, like a mini-playoff scenario.
But you don’t want to show your hand, either.
Or, try another metaphor: you don’t necessarily want to let them time your fastball.

The more I think about this, the more I’d give Oni, Morgan, Forrest, Shaq, and Brantley a lot of run. Give them a chance to see the Clips.

But you don’t want to show your hand, either.
Or, try another metaphor: you don’t necessarily want to let them time your fastball.

The more I think about this, the more I’d give Oni, Morgan, Forrest, Shaq, and Brantley a lot of run. Give them a chance to see the Clips.
And you do this, then you are basically forfeiting the game and giving the Clips a psychological advantage.

Conley active tonight. Would be fantastic if he has a seamless transition back to the lineup and we railroaded the Clippers.

Damn nikola with a triple double tonight. 30, 16, and 10.

Honestly because both teams are at full strength if we win tonight it will be tough to make excuses why we shouldn't win the title. If we don't it will be tough to get that kind of rep the rest of the season.