What's new

Game Thread Feb 24, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Lakers

Added to Calendar: 02-24-21

I thought preseason all the media and Lakers fans said Tucker was basically gonna be an all star... I think Rudy now owns his soul.

I want Conley to hit a righty floater. Feels like he's gone cold with that shot since the beginning of the year. He looks really good since coming back from his hammy injury though

China simply likes winners and only cheers for them. So obviously the Lakers are the current favorite team that recently replaced GS. The announcers are more biased than any home town announcers towards Lakers. It's fun to listen to. I'm excited for all the Jazz jerseys here next year after we win, lol.

Clarkson is the model of reliability. How many actual bad games has he had? Anyone remember one?

China simply likes winners and only cheers for them. So obviously the Lakers are the current favorite team that recently replaced GS. The announcers are more biased than any home town announcers towards Lakers. It's fun to listen to. I'm excited for all the Jazz jerseys here next year after we win, lol.
I’m sure LeBron going to bat for his own self interests against Morey didn’t hurt, either.

Mitchell doing all he can to get those assists. Dudes need to start putting the ball in the damn basket. ****.

I’m sure LeBron going to bat for his own self interests against Morey didn’t hurt, either.
I don't think it made a difference. Now if he spoke out against China he would have lost some fans. But if he's winning and the best player he will be respected. Chinese very much care about success more than anything. No one here wants to cheer for a team that loses.

People here will give me grief about being a Jazz fan but I just bring up eliminating Yao 2 years in a row and they stop talking.

There’s one man who will prevent Donovan from getting a triple double.

He’s wearing a mask.