What's new

Fire Snyder!!!

Ma Jun

We must fire snyder for champion!!!

2021年6月记者公开炮轰斯奈德.jpg

We need Dennis Lindsey instead for coach, because he is stronger than Steve Kerr.

oh,my boy~,I'm a professional coach.
you are too young and naive~,and u don't know anything.
the three-point is the key to the victory,we will make more shooting.
take note~!

I mean he's not fully wrong. Snyder gets a big pass for some reason. He didn't even mention the "stand behind him" defense the Jazz played on Harden in 2019.

He won't get the most out of this roster. I really wanted him to be the guy but he is not.

I think a first round exit gets him fired, but we might just sneak into the second round.

I mean he's not fully wrong. Snyder gets a big pass for some reason. He didn't even mention the "stand behind him" defense the Jazz played on Harden in 2019.
Probably because that defense worked. Houston's offensive rating was abysmal in that series.

They won because the Jazz couldn't score either.

looks like Quin focuses more on rotation and minutes rather than what works. i can understand, our guys are old and slow he need to manage it

He won't get the most out of this roster. I really wanted him to be the guy but he is not.

I think a first round exit gets him fired, but we might just sneak into the second round.
This is Utah. Almost nothing will get him fired. It's not the Utah way.

Utah fans are either too polite or too preoccupied posting their night out on social media to ever chant “Fire Snyder”. Even if we had a losing record, never happen!

Last edited:

I think there’s a good chance Snyder will be coaching for his job in the playoffs this season. Barring major injury the Jazz will accumulate one of the best WC records and another playoff same-o might be enough for Ryan Smith. He’s already shown signs of shaking things up so I guess we’ll see.