What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Adonis Thomas *could* develop into a player similar to Caron Butler. He looks a bit similar to Butler when Butler was drafted.

The GRIII camp will have to do some work after the tourney to gauge interests and see where he could go. Currently DX has him at #19, Chad Ford has him at #14. If they eventually beat the Cards - who knows?

Then you've got to ask yourself "Can I do much better than #14 in next year's draft?" That's the reward part. The risks are also there as I've outlined above: injury, team performance, personal improvements, etc.

I remembered Perry Jones III was a lock as a top 5 pick in 2011, before he pulled out and eventually landed at #29 the year after. Ouch!

That was shocking. Will be interesting to see what happens after the game - hopefully Michigan can win it!

I'm sure you've noticed that Michigan has gotten nothing but support on this board. A little critical analysis never hurts.. but everyone, that I have seen, has been down with Blue.

It's been fun to see all the Michigan talk (and support) on the board - that's for sure. They really are a fun team to watch when they're rolling. Also, I don't post in Michigan forums so Jazzfanz has been my only outlet for this kind of thing. Strange since it's a Utah Jazz forum, but it seems like it's been ok given the context of the threads.

It will be odd to be back in Utah watching the Michigan games solo and cheering them on. I'm sure you can relate PKM. Maybe there's a Michigan bar in SLC.

It's been fun to see all the Michigan talk (and support) on the board - that's for sure. They really are a fun team to watch when they're rolling. Also, I don't post in Michigan forums so Jazzfanz has been my only outlet for this kind of thing. Strange since it's a Utah Jazz forum, but it seems like it's been ok given the context of the threads.

It will be odd to be back in Utah watching the Michigan games solo and cheering them on. I'm sure you can relate PKM. Maybe there's a Michigan bar in SLC.

I've found it kind of fun being to be lone representing.. I'm sure you'll have no trouble with it either, if need be.

I've found it kind of fun being to be lone representing.. I'm sure you'll have no trouble with it either, if need be.

For starters I have to figure out the best way to get PAC12 network and BIG10 network. I've never had a nice tv setup and am looking forward to that.

....suppose thats a different thread.

This series of tweets tell me there should be some pressure on McGary to declare this year:

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
McGary's rise in tourney reminds me a lot of Joakim Noah's dramatic leap in in 2006 NCAA tourney.

Why NBA guys call it March Madness too RT @DaveTelep: @chadfordinsider McGary went from bench to starter to gone? Man that was fast.

Like the David Lee comp @SteveKerrTNT made for McGary. Not perfect but solid. McGary a little bigger. Lee a little better athlete

McGary measured 6-9 in socks, 6-9.75 in shoes. Had 7-0 wing and 8' 11.75" standing reach at Nike Hoop Summit last year

David Lee measured 6-7.75 in sock. 6-9 in shoes. 7'0" wing & 8'10.5" standing reach in Chicago pre-draft camp

Already changed his mind https://t.co/EM8bjmgZX2 MT @tboz1111 McGary already said he is coming back. No decision to make

It'll only get worse if they win in 2 days' time.. LOL

Also something tells me Hal has been following Chad's twitter feed when he made the McGary & Lee comp.

David Lee is a better comparison to McGary, albeit Lee is more athletic.