What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Lol I am not supporting Mitchell just curious.

I am also going to watch bj young closely. If he can run a team and pass the ball he would be a good get for us. If lillard can get drafted 6th young has to be decent.

Why don't you go find some small school PF who has OK stats and declare him our future SF?

Mitchell was a top 20 prospect out of high school. He's elite athleticism. He's 40+% from three. He's long. And he can play the 3 or the 4. Sounds good to me. Looks even better in his highlights.

Mitchell was a top 20 prospect out of high school. He's elite athleticism. He's 40+% from three. He's long. And he can play the 3 or the 4. Sounds good to me. Looks even better in his highlights.

Sigh...where do I begin? Your prospect ranking coming out of high school has nothing to do with your ability to play ball in the NBA. It can sometimes be an indicator, but as a rule, it doesn't mean crap.

He is very athletic and has great length.

He shoots maybe 2 three's a game, and only when he's open. They're never contested, that's not a true show of his shooting skills. I could do that.

He can't really dribble. Sure he can take some small school punk PF off the dribble....kind of, but taking another very good athlete (most SF's in the NBA are very good athletes) off the dribble is something entirely different. He's good at cuts, similar to Ronnie Brewer. IMO, he's not near ready to play as a SF.

Highlight tapes are supposed to make you look good. Watch an entire game, in fact, watch 5+ games. That will give you a more accurate barometer of what and who he is as a player.

I get that you're just trying to be trendy and liking some random dude from North Texas because he has all the measurables, but please do us a favor and shut up until you've actually seen him play more than a full game or two. Thanks.

Sigh...where do I begin? Your prospect ranking coming out of high school has nothing to do with your ability to play ball in the NBA. It can sometimes be an indicator, but as a rule, it doesn't mean crap.

He is very athletic and has great length.

He shoots maybe 2 three's a game, and only when he's open. They're never contested, that's not a true show of his shooting skills. I could do that.

He can't really dribble. Sure he can take some small school punk PF off the dribble....kind of, but taking another very good athlete (most SF's in the NBA are very good athletes) off the dribble is something entirely different. He's good at cuts, similar to Ronnie Brewer. IMO, he's not near ready to play as a SF.

Highlight tapes are supposed to make you look good. Watch an entire game, in fact, watch 5+ games. That will give you a more accurate barometer of what and who he is as a player.

I get that you're just trying to be trendy and liking some random dude from North Texas because he has all the measurables, but please do us a favor and shut up until you've actually seen him play more than a full game or two. Thanks.

I'm sorry. I wasn't listening.

I can't wait to start basketball stalking......err wait, it's pronounced scouting? Got it.

By your logic I must also be a UCLA, Kentucky, Providence, Detroit, Ohio State, Indiana, GeorgeTown, Baylor and Florida fan since I mentioned players from all those teams as well.

I thought Canadians were supposed to have a good school system, you're clearly not one of their brightest.

More comments like these, and Ill never introduce you to Chelsey.

With this tempo this thread may go over 2000 pages. I hope I won't read it all.

So far I failed.

Maybe he is predicting Noel stays at UK because he becomes great "friends" with PKM's daughter.......

I know that she has a child hence the Grandpa PKM comments, but I guess that I just assumed that she is married. Maybe that is the Mormonism coming out in me.

His daughter is 20 I think, I doubt she is married with a kid.

I'm pretty sure "grandpa" is just making fun of how old and fat he is.