What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

I still find it hilarious that Lamelo is even considered a number 1. I watched the dude play 5 games in the AUS league and he literally shot 16% from the 3.

ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/

adjective
adjective: ad hominem
  1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"
adverb
adverb: ad hominem
  1. 1.
    in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "these points come from some of our best information sources, who realize they'll be attacked ad hominem"

2. 2.
    in a way that relates to or is associated with a particular person.
    "the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"
Origin

spongebob.jpg
Fixed

thats how strong my vigilante argument is that literally its only gonna be met with... more vigilantism... hahahahhahahahhaa

This guy posts a picture of spongebob looking at his feet on the floor, head tilted down like a lying child, and with a caption that says "I'ma head out" more projecting..

that gesture perfectly encapsulates what i think of you and your "im not a vigilante" "counter-argument"

you got called out and said pretty much 0 to defend urself then u looked for the first moment u could to escape the argument... hahahah a real positon of power!

u cant look my vigilante argument in the eye and refute it toe to toe, so like a child u look at ur feet and run away... explains my point perfectly,. thx for that picture.

u guys dont give a **** about the players tho when their in college... only when they wear your teams jersey do they matter... that in and of itself is a form of vigilantism...

I ll ask one more time; CAN SOMEONE REFUTE THAT?

This guy posts a picture of spongebob looking at his feet on the floor, head tilted down like a lying child, and with a caption that says "I'ma head out" more projecting..

that gesture perfectly encapsulates what i think of you and your "im not a vigilante" "counter-argument"

you got called out and said pretty much 0 to defend urself then u looked for the first moment u could to escape the argument... hahahah a real positon of power!

u cant look my vigilante argument in the eye and refute it toe to toe, so like a child u look at ur feet and run away... explains my point perfectly,. thx for that picture.
This is the last thing I’ll say to you for probably at least a year so you can relax:

Is it that I need to have the last word? Or is it that I refuse to engage? It quite literally can’t be both.

Be well.

I'd think if someone was crazy,it;d be super easy to COMPLETELY refute their arguments.... right? cuz what you'd have to say would be far more grounded in reality....

BUT THATS NOT WHATS GOING ON HERE... ur here talking about Edwards as a rapper... u are the one talking the "crazy" nonsense thats worth dismissing, extrapolating ******** into bigger ********... thats you... and i can dance circles around you, so u better just leave this convo cuz u have no footing to stand on...

AT THE END OF THE DAY TOO.... you morons prefer to parrot whats int he media, over someone who puts in a ton of time and has their own opinions... do you know how stupid you are for that?

look at all the **** that goes on in the media, and u lame asses love to try to act like your basketball media sources are like some bible, while throwing jabs at me!!!!!

u tune into david locke and listen to him make wierd comments about dudes bodies... your ****ing crazy, and stupid..

the media! the biggest brainwashing entity on the planet, is who yall prefer to take the word as gospel of... it's hilarious... I'm crazy and u guys read nothing but truth in the media --- thats how u want it to be, but its not that way..

Last edited:
Let the guy who says Jalen Harris is a better basketball player than James Wiseman tell you he knew i was crazy all along... HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

There are like 5-10 red flags with the kid... some that would almost certainly take him off of my lottery draft board... when you add them up I would completely surprised if he actually becomes a good meaningful basketball player.

- doesn't like the game... okay.
-Inconsistent effort... no problem
- bad defender... all kids are lols
-didn't really win at any level... concerning a bit
- says and does dumb ****... I mean he's young
- Did he look a little out of shape in the pro day he put on... there is a pandemic quit being a dick

I bet he goes to Charlotte or Minny and they will regret drafting him.
Good take

Theres only one type of person who would have Jalen Harris over James wiseman and is being objective about it, and that type of person is a very lazy one, who doesnt really care and doesnt really put much of any effort into figuring things out...

thats ure guyses hero... mr appease gordon hayward himself... mr george hill is a great trade on draft day,

the last argumenet i think ihad with cy was the day of or the day after mike conley deal, when i came and **** on that deal from get-go and it came to fruition.

with all the **** i say that comes to pass, its not a matter of accuracy, its legitimately ONLY a matter of vigilantism... we all know it... some people here were surprised to get their vigilante cards pulled... but hey it happens..

1. I frankly disagree. Perhaps more to the point, that’s an idiotic thing to say in public.
2. He bills himself as a “real” rapper, unlike Damian Lillard. Talking **** about stupid **** against a serious NBA player and good dude (who based on the caliber of his comments, would wager he is probably quite a bit worse of a rapper).
It is incredibly stupid but it is honest, doesn't necessarily make someone bad. So does not poor taste in music.

I am actually on the train with Jalen Harris. I think he is a very valuable pick this late in the draft. He checks a lot of the boxes.

I am super excited that Jazz have 2 picks now and the potential to purchase a couple more picks.

I like Killian Tillie with 38 among others

It is incredibly stupid but it is honest, doesn't necessarily make someone bad. So does not poor taste in music.
Cy used to cite Zach LaVines listening to Cheif Keef as one fo the reasons he thought he wasnt worth taking int he 2nd round! thats a true story..

thats the vigilantism im speaking about, its been here for years been here long as ive been and probably existed from day 1

the job of a mod is to be a vigilante, no? its the type of thing that pervades from the higher ranks on down... i dont blame these dumb dudesfor being vigilantes cuz their fathers probably taught it to them, and it became part of their personalities. before they could realize it was vestigial.

am i the only one who finds Jalen Harris over James Wiseman funny? this place is awful lmaoooo yall sense of humor sucks

this forum is everything id hoped it to be and so much more... hilarious people i met here JALEN HARRIS OVER JAMES WISEMAN hahahhahahhahahhahahahaa.. like a trip to the twilight zone.. buncha fake tough guys with nothing clever to say, hate to say it but thats what i was expecting when i signed up. It's not dissimilar to any other basketball forum, just this is a more bizarre offshoot i'd say..

yall dont even have a championship to be proud about, would do you guys and the organization a lot of good to humble yourselves in the coming years...

Last edited:
"i work really hard and put in my best effort, so im not culpable for whats unknown to me" those are the most likely types to turn vigilante... convince me otherwise... and u sit there from ur high horse of "i work hard" with ur eye callously turned down on anyone u can get into focus beneath you.

Its the power your seeking. Thats how little boys behave, and grown little boys too.. You guys are obviously all about that cuz look at the lengths u go to impress that upon me, a stranger who u couldnt pick out of a police lineup.

yall grew up under strict rule of your parents and the church right? so this vigilantism has been long brewing --- u just cant wait to project yourself as the hammer and not the nail... i get it..

It saddens me that u need to project that to ur basketball tho, id advise against it, basketball is pure poetry in motion, id advise not to get ur personal feelings in the way.... ya know, sit back and enjoy the show you might miss something important. You hold no power in this arena, nor does your vigilantism, why do you insist on acting like it? wee all know the answer is because u dont actually have anything better to do........ you pretend like youve got more important stuff to do, but your presence here with ur projecting "i dont know anyting and dont have time to know anything" stinks like bs, you in fact have nothing better to do ..

Last edited: