What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

*UPDATE*

No longer a 'lurker'

Now have avatar, sig, and 250 posts

Let's get ready to rumble

Hello im a massive lurker I check the board everyday but really only post when I have something that I haven't seen on the threads yet. Love the jazz hate this time of season because of no basketball and have been a season ticket holder for 3 years now and this coming season looks to be the most exciting even though the team will be wearing their corbin tank top for the season.

It's a dangerous business, SP_Eagle, making a post. You click on a thread, and if you don't keep your mind clear, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

I'm hearing u bro, it's kind of intimidating, I can't even imagine starting a new topic

sgtpancakes is lurking now... hasn't posted since 2011. shame, i liked some of his posts reading through them

I've been a member for a while. I check the board maybe once or twice a day to see if there is anything interesting in the Jazz world that has not hit the traditional outlets yet.

I've been a member for a while. I check the board maybe once or twice a day to see if there is anything interesting in the Jazz world that has not hit the traditional outlets yet.

Thanks for stopping in mojo. Hope to see some more posting.