What's new

Former Jazz players around the league

Royce just recorded a triple double and put the winning basket ( offensive rebound) and KD miss.
- Just after KD make another drama queen performance in media stating that players around him were not good enough...sometimes, you should just shut up.....
- Still a mystery for me how we could not make it last 2 years when i see performances this year of our traded players in their new team. Royce play quite well, Bodga, Don and Rudy well too. This failure will always remain a mystery for me....
I think on point 3 it was the coach holding everyone back. Look how Conley and Clarkson seem to have a new spark of life in them this season. I think a good chunk of that was coaching. I think Snyder was too rigid and stifled on-court creativity, which the players want.

Also, Royce got a triple double, and that is awesome, but he also went something like 5-14 from the field and 1-7 from 3. Had to make up for that somewhere I guess.

Again, I think Snyder held Royce back in the last couple of years, with a rigid system that made him second-guess himself a lot and therefore avoid taking shots. Glad to have a more free-flowing coach that allows players to play the game, and doesn't make it a hyper-complex chess game in which the players are only 80% certain what they are supposed to be doing.

This is weird. I just watched few Nets games on fast forward and it almost looked like they play Royce as a switch up point guard, and he looks awesome with his 3 pointers and dimes. Lmao.

Crazy to get in double digits in both points and rebounds all in the same moment you hit the game winner.

How does Rudy get zero shots in 31 minutes? Talk about freezing a guy out. There is trouble in Minnesota.

Just in from the interwebs: In Australia, 6’7” – 250, 26 year old, former College of Charleston forward Jarrell Brantley led the New Zeland Breakers to a 116-79 win over the Brisbane Bullets, In 24 minutes he had 29 points, hitting 13-19 from the field, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists with a GAME RATING of 35.

Just in from the interwebs: In Australia, 6’7” – 250, 26 year old, former College of Charleston forward Jarrell Brantley led the New Zeland Breakers to a 116-79 win over the Brisbane Bullets, In 24 minutes he had 29 points, hitting 13-19 from the field, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists with a GAME RATING of 35.
I always like him.

Burks is having a really good game tonight so far. Its halftime and he has 14 points on 4-6 from the field, 3-4 from three and 3-3 from the line and 3 assists. Plus/minus of +12 in a game that they are only up 4 at halftime.

Burks is having a really good game tonight so far. Its halftime and he has 14 points on 4-6 from the field, 3-4 from three and 3-3 from the line and 3 assists. Plus/minus of +12 in a game that they are only up 4 at halftime.
He’s been fabulous for the Pistons this year from what I’ve seen. Having he and Bogey there to close games has really helped the young guys (Killian Hayes has really turned it around).

Why the Knicks let Burks go is beyond me.

Wow A ten month rehab on a 35 year old
Seems very quick nowadays :):):)
My local football (soccer) team had our very important full back, Espen Ruud, tear his achilles in the final game of the season in 2020, which was more or less Christmas. He returned in May 2021 at the age of 36.
I've always found it curious how much longer NBA players sit out after injuries like achilles compared to soccer players. Less ACLs in soccer, I think, so harder to compare.