What's new

Free agency rumors updates

eacioban

Ben Rohrbach: Couple notes from someone who would know:*George Hill wants to stay in Utah. Spurs are his second choice, and Minnesota is lurking.

–*via*Twitter*brohrbach

Jody Genessy: Another source confirms that*Gordon Hayward really wants the Utah Jazz to bring back George Hill. His decision could hinge on that. The Jazz are in a pickle because they’re trying to get a cheaper veteran than George Hill so they can pay Gordon Hayward and Joe Ingles.

–*viaTwitter*DJJazzyJody

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using JazzFanz mobile app

Think Ingles/Hill were always obviously tied to Hayward. They are his closest friends on the team and also two of the Jazz's top 5 players.

Well Hayward needs to get Hill on the phone and let him know we spent a lottery pick and offered all the $$$ we have to Hill. He want a freakin horse? We'll throw two in thoroughbreds just keep it quiet

Rumor: Gordon Hayward used to be coached by Brad Stevens of the Celtics. It's possible they could reunite.

Rumor: Gordon Hayward used to be coached by Brad Stevens of the Celtics. It's possible they could reunite.

Huh. Never heard that one. Well, not since the last time I had a discussion with a Celtics fan or turned on a television anyway. And everytime I hear it I -> :rolleyes:

Per David Locke this morning, he says Paul Millsap is expected to go to Denver. That would take Denver out of the Kevin Love discussion.

Locke also mentioned that the Jazz were pursuing Blake Griffin to team with Hayward. Now that CP3 left, Blake is expected to stay in LA.

Per David Locke this morning, he says Paul Millsap is expected to go to Denver. That would take Denver out of the Kevin Love discussion.

Locke also mentioned that the Jazz were pursuing Blake Griffin to team with Hayward. Now that CP3 left, Blake is expected to stay in LA.

If Millsap goes to Denver, then Burks for Kenneth Faried. Of course, he probably gets traded to Atlanta.

This would give Denver about 10 power forwards. I would trade Burks for Juancho.

A mystery 4th team wants to meet with Hayward. If I had to guess, I would say it's the Rockets or Clippers.

The headline was misleading. It all originated from this small blurb:

"It wouldn't shock me if a secret fourth team scheduled a last-minute meeting with him, either," writes Zach Lowe.

It helps, but very little. They have 3 legit MVP candidates on their team. We'd need a miracle.

We're already better than them. We just failed to show it in the playoffs.

Looks like Woj is now done with the Vertical/Yahoo and is waiting til midnight ET to break news again.