What's new

Free agency rumors updates

I still think Favor's or Hood are really likely to get traded. Especially since reports are that Jazz will match for Ingles who will be offered 14 or 15 million by Orlando. That's starter money. We can't pay Hood that much or more. We also are probably losing Favor's for nothing unless we trade him.

Jazz seem to be really high on Exum.

I can't see us trading Hood.

We'll most likely trade Burke and Favors.

I thought that about Exum, too. But I think DL has to make his move tomorrow or Sunday- before he meets with Hayward.

So was Rubio the big rumor deal the dude on another board was talking about, or is it a different thing?

Which board/rumor is this?

Don't lose faith. There's a rumor floating around that something BIG is currently in the works. It can't take place until July 1st. So Lindsey, outside of a minor deal, won't be using the 2016/17 cap room.

Source hasn't revealed anything else. But it was put out there as something that should hopefully provide the nudge to make Hayward return. By "big" maybe it just means Hill is returning. Who knows?

Another fan board. I don't have his permission to share. He has connections with other teams, but don't specifically know if he has a source within the Jazz org. So I'd say be skeptical right now, but have hope.

I saw a rumor that Orlando is gonna pursue Ingles. WTF are they gonna do with Ingles? A terrible team like them paying Jingles like $15mil is just dumb.

I dont see how it's dumb at all. He is a great player and great dude. He can only make your team better. If I was the GM of any team I would want Ingles.

I dont see how it's dumb at all. He is a great player and great dude. He can only make your team better. If I was the GM of any team I would want Ingles.

Payton and Gordon are up for extensions this year. They're in danger of paying Payton, Aaron Gordon, Jingles, Ross, and Biyombo like 85mil...

Payton and Gordon are up for extensions this year. They're in danger of paying Payton, Aaron Gordon, Jingles, Ross, and Biyombo like 85mil...

And Ingles is currently the best player out of all those dudes. The Magic need to get good. They should be a FA destination.

The Biyombo contract is a killer tho, lulz.