What's new

Game Of Thrones

I am bit afraid to see what is your top 10 movies ever if Saving Private Ryan is one of them...

Wouldn't be in my top ten but no doubt a great film, saw it with my Nonno who fought in Yugoslavia and Greece, I remember looking over at him during the opening scene, think it was the first time I ever saw him cry.

Barely. I actually cheered when Arya killed Littlefinger... and I’m pretty sure I said “about ****ing time!”.

Yeah that was satisfying. Aidan Gillen has really made a career out of playing arseholes, Littlefinger and Tommy Carcetti are two of the slimiest characters ever to be on TV. He's in Project Blue Book which is on tellie here at the moment (and i haven't really watched), its a struggle to watch him not play an absolute arsehole.

I don't know that it has been as obvious on the show, but in the books it is pretty clear that Varys is working HARD on the side of good. He's basically a secret agent for good.

I just read the first several pages of this thread. Haha, the hope we had. The innocence. It was beautiful.