What's new

Game Of Thrones

There were epic scenes and epic battles, but some of the character development was rushed. Danerys went from heroic to evil practically overnight.

It was foreshadowed extensively throughout the series.

The mad king parallels have been there from the beginning

She ordered her brother killed by pouring molten gold on his head. Because he was a dick.

She crucified dozens of traders and Slave owners.

She scorched samwells father and brother when they refused to surrender.

She said she would burn cities to the ground.

She was heroic and a bloody murderer.

It was foreshadowed extensively throughout the series.

The mad king parallels have been there from the beginning

She ordered her brother killed by pouring molten gold on his head. Because he was a dick.

The mad queen plot was fine, i can believe it, but execution was poor.

The mad queen plot was fine, i can believe it, but execution was poor.
Yes, one episode she's all good, the next she's jealous of Jon, the one after she's burning women and children in a massacre. The one after that she's ready to conquer the entire world and won't be stopped until she does... but Jon stabs her first (with a knife, not his prick) and the dragon Drogan carries her away.

Reactions: MVP
Yes, one episode she's all good, the next she's jealous of Jon, the one after she's burning women and children in a massacre. The one after that she's ready to conquer the entire world and won't be stopped until she does... but Jon stabs her first (with a knife, not his prick) and the dragon Drogan carries her away.

She was never all good. She just looked good when fighting the undead.

The whole jon snow being the rightful heir was thrown into the *****er

And somehow bran the broken cant be called a cripple anymore due to PC correctness of the kingdome but the nights watch is a plac got unwanted children. Hahahah.

**** is beyond idiotic.

Anybody who says this **** was good are lit erallt the same folks who accept eating **** as acceptable work.

Reactions: MVP

Her husband did that.

163. The exact same number as the number of crucified children.

Then she waited for the rest to decide to bend the knee.

Who, until Season 8 Episode 5, took every advice to tone down her worse instincts.

She was never all good. She just looked good when fighting the undead.

Or the multiple times she said and implied she wouldn’t just burn Kings landing down which is what started Jon Snow on the road to supporting her.

Again, it’s not that she went “mad”. It’s that they jammed 2 seasons of character development and materiel down our throats in a mad rush for the exit.

Was I the only one getting very sick of the phrase "bend the knee"? It became the tv show's version of the book's overuse of the phrase "game of thrones".

Did she? I remember Drogo just generally being tired of his **** and giving him the crown he "promised" early.

[URL='https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Viserys_Targaryen']A wiki of ice and fire[/URL] said:
Khal Drogo does not let Viserys sit at the high bench but rather tells him to sit with the cripples and boys, and all the Dothraki laugh and mock Viserys. Viserys draws his sword, angering the Dothraki, and threatens Daenerys's unborn child while again insisting that Drogo give him his crown. In response, Drogo has Viserys seized by his bloodriders, melts down his belt of golden medallions, and upends the pot over Viserys's head, fatally but bloodlessly "crowning" him with molten gold.

Did she? I remember Drogo just generally being tired of his **** and giving him the crown he "promised" early.

Still he has a point, i don't think any of my girlfriends would have reacted so positively to me murdering one of their siblings. Maybe that's why they've never lasted?

It was Danny's plan on testing if Viserys is immune to heat like she is. After his head melted she proclaimed that "he was not a dragon" and started believing that she is the only chosen one.

It was Danny's plan on testing if Viserys is immune to heat like she is. After his head melted she proclaimed that "he was not a dragon" and started believing that she is the only chosen one.

I don't recall that. And a quick google doesn't mention it. What does come up is a lot of was it justified, and could Dany have stopped it. The consensus is, she couldn't.

Bringing a sword into Vaes Dothrak is a capital offense. Threatening a Khal's wife and fetus is another. But I can't imagine molten gold over the head being standard form of execution. Did Dany mention this to Drogo, or did Drogo come up with it on a whim? Where was the communication between the two?

I don't recall that. And a quick google doesn't mention it. What does come up is a lot of was it justified, and could Dany have stopped it. The consensus is, she couldn't.

Bringing a sword into Vaes Dothrak is a capital offense. Threatening a Khal's wife and fetus is another. But I can't imagine molten gold over the head being standard form of execution. Did Dany mention this to Drogo, or did Drogo come up with it on a whim? Where was the communication between the two?

I think it was spur of the moment with no fore planning. Viserys was ranting about the crown Drogo owed him while threatening everyone. So Drogo gave him his crown.

Dany had nothing to do with it. She was a meek timid scared little girl at that point

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Maybe. But she already knew she was immune to fire/heat. So seeing Viserys not being like her reinforced her beliefs about her destiny and being " the chosen one"
How did she know she was immune to fire and heat? I don't remember that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app