Game Of Thrones

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I think I read somewhere that he gave HBO an outline of how it all ends up should he not finish the books.

I'll be disappointed if I don't get book 7 and if it isn't amazing.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
So... Some massive departures from the books. I guess I should feel lucky because even though I've read the books I no longer have any idea what's going to happen next.

jazzyapma

I've read all 5 books, and I'm a die hard fan of the series. I'll name my first born daughter Aria. I have nothing else to say.

YB85

Banned
Contributor
So... Some massive departures from the books. I guess I should feel lucky because even though I've read the books I no longer have any idea what's going to happen next.

I've thought that this season has stayed fairly* true to the book, unlike season 2.

* - with the exception of the Theon stuff.

jazzyapma

I'm looking forward to watch the next episode. There's this Daenerys scene one of the best moments of the series. (IMHO)

P.S. I wish we could see Reek (rhymes with meek). Not that it matters now.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I'm looking forward to watch the next episode. There's this Daenerys scene one of the best moments of the series. (IMHO)

P.S. I wish we could see Reek (rhymes with meek). Not that it matters now.

I thought that scene was going to be in the last episode, but yeah, it's one of my favorite moments.

I guess no Reek in the TV series. That's a pretty big shocker, but as I think about it there's a lot of isolation and Reek's inner thoughts, which don't play well on screen. Also, if you cut out Reek it tightens up the story quite a bit. Again, I think it's a thing where it works in written form but is much harder to interpret for the screen.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
There are a couple more HUGE scenes this season! Every episode should be good.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Screw reek and theon.... i didn't really like the reek parts of the book and I hate the actor playing theon.... his accent is so thick I never know what he is saying and just want his scenes to end.