Game Of Thrones

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think I read somewhere that he gave HBO an outline of how it all ends up should he not finish the books.

I'll be disappointed if I don't get book 7 and if it isn't amazing.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
So... Some massive departures from the books. I guess I should feel lucky because even though I've read the books I no longer have any idea what's going to happen next.

jazzyapma

I've read all 5 books, and I'm a die hard fan of the series. I'll name my first born daughter Aria. I have nothing else to say.

YB85

Banned
Contributor
So... Some massive departures from the books. I guess I should feel lucky because even though I've read the books I no longer have any idea what's going to happen next.

I've thought that this season has stayed fairly* true to the book, unlike season 2.

* - with the exception of the Theon stuff.

jazzyapma

I'm looking forward to watch the next episode. There's this Daenerys scene one of the best moments of the series. (IMHO)

P.S. I wish we could see Reek (rhymes with meek). Not that it matters now.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I'm looking forward to watch the next episode. There's this Daenerys scene one of the best moments of the series. (IMHO)

P.S. I wish we could see Reek (rhymes with meek). Not that it matters now.

I thought that scene was going to be in the last episode, but yeah, it's one of my favorite moments.

I guess no Reek in the TV series. That's a pretty big shocker, but as I think about it there's a lot of isolation and Reek's inner thoughts, which don't play well on screen. Also, if you cut out Reek it tightens up the story quite a bit. Again, I think it's a thing where it works in written form but is much harder to interpret for the screen.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
There are a couple more HUGE scenes this season! Every episode should be good.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Screw reek and theon.... i didn't really like the reek parts of the book and I hate the actor playing theon.... his accent is so thick I never know what he is saying and just want his scenes to end.