2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Every scene with varys is awesome.
Perfect casting and a great actor

Hekate

Every scene with varys is awesome.
Perfect casting and a great actor

Great actor definitely and very well written character. It's interesting to see what he plans and does and what his motives are. The sorcerer scene was pretty shocking. I thought him as more umm elegant maybe.

AtheistPreacher

What a great episode tonight. And apparently, Jon Snow does know something.

It was a good episode. The scene you mentioned was good. I also liked the scene where Arya was talking with Beric about coming back to life, and Jaime's talk with Brienne in the baths.

The only bit that annoyed me in this episode was the scenes strung together with the guy who slept with Loras. It's not that I mind the man-on-man action particularly, it was just a ridiculously rushed sequence of scenes. It showed them meeting, then sleeping together, then the guy reporting to Littlefinger in the space of about a minute. The whole thing just felt clumsy. Maybe if they'd spaced those scenes out with some other stuff in between it wouldn't have felt so rushed.

AtheistPreacher

I've got a great idea for a new viewpoint character in the books:

tumblr_md8dibkgLi1qizb4vo1_500.jpg

fallenchicken

Loving the season, even though the past two episodes have been kind of slow and fragmented (I guess the plot is always fragmented, but it feels especially fragmented when the pace is slow). The Theon plot this season is the worst. It's brutal and stupid and, 7 episodes in, hasn't gone anywhere. (I've read the books and understand where it's going in the long run, and it still feels so unnecessary). I hope the castration thing was the end of it. We get it. Stop taking time from the interesting characters, who never have enough time.

Anyways, we've gone through the mid-season setup, and I'm excited for the final three eps.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Loving the season, even though the past two episodes have been kind of slow and fragmented (I guess the plot is always fragmented, but it feels especially fragmented when the pace is slow). The Theon plot this season is the worst. It's brutal and stupid and, 7 episodes in, hasn't gone anywhere. (I've read the books and understand where it's going in the long run, and it still feels so unnecessary). I hope the castration thing was the end of it. We get it. Stop taking time from the interesting characters, who never have enough time.

Anyways, we've gone through the mid-season setup, and I'm excited for the final three eps.

Agree about the theon scenes being the worst..... also I hate how thick theons accent is so I have no idea what the **** he ever says