What's new

Game Of Thrones

There is no way being knocked a few feet from the shore line results in being in that deep of water. His horse was riding on the shore line when tackled by Bronn.

Normally I'd agree with you but the way the showed him was he was already 10 feet deep at least and still sinking.

I think they survive as well.

in-other-news-bronn-was-just-drafted-as-an-nfl-linebacker.gif

So his horse is running in inch high water, he gets knocked maybe 6 feet from that spot and suddenly he is in Mariana's Trench?

Normally I'd agree with you but the way the showed him was he was already 10 feet deep at least and still sinking.

If they are actually going to have to do a dive rescue I'm going to be pissed lmao. I hope they just tried to play some weird camera trick to fool the audience into thinking he is sinking deep. There is no lake in the world that has that deep of a drop in depth from the shore line.

Am I to believe that Bronn by himself was able to prep the arrows ready for fire? What are they? 1,000 pounds of draw?

Really good ep though.

And based on how far they go knocked into the water, it really shouldn't be any deeper than like 4-5 feet. At absolute max. Hopefully just tricky camerawork.

Last edited:

This
And I think they survive too. It's a fictional show with all kinds of magic and people coming back from the dead..... they don't have to follow any rules.

in-other-news-bronn-was-just-drafted-as-an-nfl-linebacker.gif

So his horse is running in inch high water, he gets knocked maybe 6 feet from that spot and suddenly he is in Mariana's Trench?
Apparently. All I know is he was sinking like a rock in some pretty deep water last time I saw him

I doubt they weigh that much. They aren't that big and Dany was able to pull it out of the dragon.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Compounds bows can be what, 65-90 pounds of draw, or so, and it's not easy to get those tiny, light arrows back. Imagine now trying to get everything in place for an arrow that Bronn
struggled some to even carry to put them into position. Ludicrous.

They could've just added some three second scene where he called another dude to jump up and help him.

Compounds bows can be what, 65-90 pounds of draw, or so, and it's not easy to get those tiny, light arrows back. Imagine now trying to get everything in place for an arrow that Bronn
struggled some to even carry to put them into position. Ludicrous.

They could've just added some three second scene where he called another dude to jump up and help him.
That's why there is a series of pulleys in there....

And compound bows are partially so hard because not only do you have to pull it back, you have to keep it back. Bronn just had to crank it back, the contraption holds the tension.

And compound bows are partially so hard because not only do you have to pull it back, you have to keep it back. Bronn just had to crank it back, the contraption holds the tension.

This arrow wasn't just a little bigger though. It was 5-10x the size of the arrow a compound bow takes.

So unless there were like 10 pulleys on there, it's stupid. And ridiculous to think Danny could pull out an arrow that needed that much force to wound a dragon.

This arrow wasn't just a little bigger though. It was 5-10x the size of the arrow a compound bow takes.

So unless there were like 10 pulleys on there, it's stupid. And ridiculous to think Danny could pull out an arrow that needed that much force to wound a dragon.

The size of the arrow is basically inconsequential to the difficulty of pulling the tension.