What's new

Game Of Thrones

Cersei won't give up ****, she knows in the game of thrones you win or you die, she ain't gonna get all soft all of a sudden and give **** up.

Ok,I don't expect her to give up her throne, so will Jamie switch sides and fight her along Tyrion and Danny?

Ok,I don't expect her to give up her throne, so will Jamie switch sides and fight her along Tyrion and Danny?

If the kimgslayer is caught i think he becomes dragon food. Tyrion can and will probably save Bronn but the Kingslayer is toast useless he takes the black.

If the kimgslayer is caught i think he becomes dragon food. Tyrion can and will probably save Bronn but the Kingslayer is toast useless he takes the black.

The trailer for next week shows him captured I'm pretty sure while Dany is asking for some knees to be bent.

Question for book nerds: How fast are ravens?

Message ---> Raven ---> Receiver:

"You free tonight?"

Receiver ---> Raven ---> Sender:

"Your message had been delivered at 2 o'clock Long Winter"

Receiver ---> Raven ---->Sender :

"Whatcha thinkin'?"

Sender ---- > Raven ----> Receiver:

"Nm."

Raven commits suicide.

Hard to grow one these days...

The trailer for next week shows him captured I'm pretty sure while Dany is asking for some knees to be bent.

Only to cut off his head, he did after all kill her father. It will be the black or the chopping block, chopping block would be more likely.

Question for book nerds: How fast are ravens?

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthro...rything_just_how_freaking_fast_do_ravens_fly/

If you accept this distance theory to be close to accurate (1500 miles)... and you factor in that a raven can fly 60mph (or more) in the world of ASOIF, a raven can make that flight in about 24 hours or less.

The Children of the Forest taught the First Men how to use ravens for long distance communications thousands of years prior to the events of the show, and they are basically magical creatures. Ravens that can carry messages to various points on a vast continent with immense precision, including to mobile locations like army camps, and long ago were able to speak the messages that they were to deliver.

If you accept that ravens are essentially magical beasts, they can probably fly much faster than our real life versions.

The month for the trip is far more dubious.

I'm more interested in who Arya will slice up next.

Or which Dragon Bran will possess, pr which truth his third eye will reveal.

E.g. John Snow being Danny's nephew?

If it is learnt that his father is Targ and mom is Stark, people might not follow him as the King in the North. So he joins Danny. Arya rules North.

Looking forward to Arya and John's reunion after Jon gave Sting to her.

No possible way Jamie is killed off anytime soon.

Totally agree with this. There are too many loose threads still dangling. I'm hopeful he comes to his senses and ends up meeting up again with Brienne-- would be rad to see them on the battlefield together wielding dragonglass swords against the white walkers. <------------ and that's gotta be, like, in the top 5 of nerdiest things I have ever said :)

No possible way Jamie is killed off anytime soon.
How the **** is he not dead right now? Last time we saw him he was sinking in water with a heavy *** gold hand, wearing lots of armor, with all his homies ashes blowing away in the wind.

How the **** is he not dead right now? Last time we saw him he was sinking in water with a heavy *** gold hand, wearing lots of armor, with all his homies ashes blowing away in the wind.
Maybe Tyrion will quickly have some Dothraki save him? He'll say Jamie is more valuable to them alive, but obviously that's not his real reasoning. Idk, just one idea.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Remember this is a fairly unsentimental show, don't all go get soft, the Kingslayer MUST DIE!!!!!

First, he was basically next to a puddle. Right on the gently sloped bank of a puddle. So I think it'll be pretty easy for him to just stand up. Yeah, I saw him sinking, but what was he sinking in. He's got to be in no more than 8" of water.