What's new

Game Of Thrones

They were just outside King's Landing. I imagine they will now lay siege to King's Landing.

I don't think so. White Walkers are becoming a bigger problem than Cersei, they soon will be meeting them by the wall where Danny will lose one of her dragons.

The attack from the dragons took place right outside the gates of King's Landing. Bronn informs him that the gold has entered King's Landing. It was the food and other supplies still outside.

They were just outside King's Landing. I imagine they will now lay siege to King's Landing.

Oh, well that makes much more sense. I knew the gold had left but I must have missed Bron saying that.

I'm curious, who's currently residing at Storm's End, the castle that previously belonged to the head of House Baratheon? Anyone left in that family worth considering?

I always thought Dothraki would be useless against a disciplined army. Seemed more in şine with GRRM's thinking.

This wasn't exactly just a Dothraki v Lannister fight. Drogon broke their line, then he obliterated it. Also the Dothraki has the element of surprise. Sure the Lannisters got into a defensive line but that's not even remotely the same thing as having a battle plan for the Dothraki.

All kidding aside, Lannister's are looking pretty thin. How man castles and keeps should they be manning right now?

Them and their allies have 4. Highgarden, Riverrun, Kings Landing and maybe the Turley place (cannot remember the name).

Anybody wonder why they did not make more than 1 of the giant crossbows? What if all 3 dragons attacked at the same time?

Anybody wonder why they did not make more than 1 of the giant crossbows? What if all 3 dragons attacked at the same time?
I think that they did.

DG1-uJhUAAEvdfX.jpg:large

New leader of Dorne

I thought Rubio said this was gonna be the first summer he's ever had to work on his craft because he wasn't playing with the Nat'l Team?

There are so many issues with the last episode.

Why burn all the food? The people need the food, too. But even if you don't worry about that, don't Danny's troops need to eat? They got a good early winter crop going over there on Dragonstone? I mean, she smashed the forces protecting the food and had plenty of Dothraki there to haul it away.

And what about the presence of the ballista. Wasn't Jamie already on his way to Highgarden when Cersi was shown the device for the first time? How'd he get one?

GRRM is very meticulous when it comes to internal consistency and presenting brilliant strategies used by the various characters. Without his novels to work from I feel like the show writers just can't maintain that universe at the level we got in the first several seasons of the show. The more they wander away from GRRM's work the more it feels like a fantasy show about magic and dragons. I don't typically watch those sorts of fantasy shows. GRRM created a rich enough world and rich enough characters to sell the magic and dragon stuff to a very wide audience. But that's why he's so good. That's not easy to do.