What's new

Game Of Thrones

He has told them how it will end. He has given them major plot points (like the dragon becoming undead) but he just doesnt tell them (cuz he doesnt know) how those things happen.

I know a guy who was this sure about Jon Snow not being resurrected, too.

Apparently each episode in season 8 has a budget of $15 million. I don't think an episode of television has ever had that budget. The more expensive episodes of GoT up to this point were more like $10 million iirc.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Apparently each episode in season 8 has a budget of $15 million. I don't think an episode of television has ever had that budget. The more expensive episodes of GoT up to this point were more like $10 million iirc.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Does that budget include actor pay? Because according to a previous post the major actors get $2.5 mil per episode... I don't see how they could do that with as many major characters as they have in each episode.

Common sense would say actors want to get as much money as they can.

Also I don't know of a situation where actors dictate the terms, the producers and directors do.

Ever heard of a TV show called Friends?

Ya... they were calling every stinking shot for the last few years of that. Or so I've been told.

Month or 2 ago binge watched every episode. absolutely loved it, now thats good writing...

Cersei blowing up the Sept one of my personal favorite moments, reminded me of V taking down the parliament building or the end of fight club..

FWIW, it appears the release date of the last season won't be until some date after May 31, 2019.

caught The Parole Officer (2001) british comedy with Lena Headley, easily one of the worst movies I've seen this year.

Actually when I first saw Game of Thrones not too long ago part of my immersion was immediately ruined when Theon Greyjoy appeared. Couldn't help but think "Thats ****ing Yatesy from Plastic(another bad british film)" and immediately I knew he was gonna be a conniving betraying sob... lo and behold..

Last edited:
caught The Parole Officer (2001) british comedy with Lena Headley, easily one of the worst movies I've seen this year.

Actually when I first saw Game of Thrones not too long ago part of my immersion was immediately ruined when Theon Greyjoy appeared. Couldn't help but think "Thats ****ing Yatesy from Plastic(another bad british film)" and immediately I knew he was gonna be a conniving betraying sob... lo and behold..

He was also pretty lame in John Wick.

New season 8 tease is here. And the date for final season is April 14!. Less then 3 month left to wait folks.