What's new

Goodbye Favors

In other news Kanter is already gone because the Jazz don't like his tweets and his new fun attitude, Millsap is gone because he didn't accept the Jazz' offer (the most they could under CBA) and because Favors started instead of him for the first couple of games last season, Hayward's gone cause he's tired of elder Mormon jokes and FB stalking of his GF and Burks will leave cause the Jazz played Braile over him last year.

Link?

root 4 jazz is being irrational.

Over/Under 12 games til Favors demands a sign and trade with a max contract to the Washington Wizards?

root 4 jazz is being irrational.

Over/Under 12 games til Favors demands a sign and trade with a max contract to the Washington Wizards?

Favors seems pretty laid back. I'll take the over. He'll wait until AT LEAST 16 games.

I'm choosing to joke around about it because I refuse to accept the possibility that this could be for realz our lineup for the season.

Mark my words, Favors will be the next young player we have to trade away because we won't be sure if he will stay and it will be because we mismanaged him and many young talented players, adios Derrick Favors, since we fall in love with these undersized bigs that have the heart but not all the talent to WIN Championships.

MoAoe.gif

-sigh- What happened to the day where young players earned their stripes under the veterans? That is how things worked back in the day. Guess I'm old.....

My guess is that Corbin is of the old guard who felt this way. I hope Favors takes this as a motivation to outplay Millsap and Al. He has the talent to do it.

I'm amazed how many posters are fighting so hard to be seen as the biggest dumb *** on this board.

Mark my words, Favors will be the next young player we have to trade away because we won't be sure if he will stay and it will be because we mismanaged him and many young talented players, adios Derrick Favors, since we fall in love with these undersized bigs that have the heart but not all the talent to WIN Championships.
Favors will be given the keys to the franchise no later than next season. H's a bright guy; he knows the situation. Besides, this is game 1; we don't know if Favors will be coming off the bench for the remaining 7 games. He might rotate with Millsap: 4 starts for each.