What's new

Goodbye Favors

By the way, everyone knows that the Jazz are just waiting for Favors to go and take his opportunity and it doesn't sound like he came into camp like a storm. He will be as much of a force as he wants to be. He made this an easy decision for the coaching staff.

Or you could just trade Slow Al and stop all of this madness.

By the way, everyone knows that the Jazz are just waiting for Favors to go and take his opportunity and it doesn't sound like he came into camp like a storm. He will be as much of a force as he wants to be. He made this an easy decision for the coaching staff.

Or you could just trade Slow Al and stop all of this madness.

You gotta cuss more and put more emphasis into it when mocking him. Like **** that big fat **** chucking butt munchin fat ****

-sigh- What happened to the day where young players earned their stripes under the veterans? That is how things worked back in the day. Guess I'm old.....

My guess is that Corbin is of the old guard who felt this way. I hope Favors takes this as a motivation to outplay Millsap and Al. He has the talent to do it.

I like this post. Favors seems very motivated. Some of you think Corbin is scared to start Favors or give him more playing time. I'm with cctrackstar - Corbin is making Favors work for and earn more playing time, and Favors will be all the better for it.

Name one player worthy of anywhere close to a max contract who accepted the QO after his rookie contract was up.

That was kind of my point, it never happens. The only player that I can remember even accepting the QO in an attempt to get a bigger contract was Michael Olowokandi.

He should have taken what the Clippers were offering.

Come on, we have to give Big Al more time. Look, last year, his 20th or so playing b-ball, he finally figured out the notion that it is good to pass the ball. Give him another 20 years and he might figure out it is useful to try to run fast. LOL

Someone, quick, make me a "Free Dalamon" thingy. I lit'cherally dont know how to use MS paint (haha, like I own a ****ing PC! Can you imagine?)

But I am being serious..........I really like Dal.

Someone, quick, make me a "Free Dalamon" thingy. I lit'cherally dont know how to use MS paint (haha, like I own a ****ing PC! Can you imagine?)

But I am being serious..........I really like Dal.

Hahaha

FREE Dalamon!!

If you look at the time, Favors played more minutes that Millsap or Jefferson. As long as he really is cool coming off the bench as long as he has minutes then he's fine.

Besides.. it's preseason. And he didn't exactly shine.

freedal.png