What's new

GOP Debate Threads

The Republicans are going to beg mittens ti run. They have no chance with any of these lovers they are putting forward. It's a total joke of a political party right now.

We are going to have at least three candidates next year who get a fair amount t of the vote. Trump is going to run no matter what, but he probably won't be the Republican nominee, Hillary will be the dem nominee and bernie might just feel the third party bern. We could have four popular candidates. And Hillary will still win.

By the way, how is it that no viable candidate wants to run for president? The best we get is Hillary, Rubio and bernie? What a sad state of politics we have entered into.

I wish mitt would not have tried to win the ridiculous "conservative base" and played a more electable character last time around.

By the way, how is it that no viable candidate wants to run for president? The best we get is Hillary, Rubio and bernie? What a sad state of politics we have entered into.

I wish mitt would not have tried to win the ridiculous "conservative base" and played a more electable character last time around.

Some politicians are more effective in advancing their causes as senators, than as president. That's why Liz Warren is sticking around, and wont run. She'd completely destroy Hillary if she ran.

My thought on that is this: All the real leaders want nothing to do with this freak show. They have way to much self respect, wisdom and moral fiber to get into politics.

My thought on that is this: All the real leaders want nothing to do with this freak show. They have way to much self respect, wisdom and moral fiber to get into politics.

or they just don't like fund raising (those who might be more civic-minded about the job)

or they can just make more money in the business world (those who might be in it for their ego)

We all know which Democrat is getting the nomination. It is a woman who has become so comfortable lying to the American public that she believes there is nothing wrong with it. Amazingly, the media forgives/ignores her behavior again and again and again. If the Republicans can't find a candidate who can beat this unapologeticaly dishonest woman it will be a very sad day for this country.
I hate hilary. I have heard her bring up the fact that she is a woman way too much

Entered in to? It's been this way for quite some time.

Entered in to? It's been this way for quite some time.

I don't know. Obama was quite the campaigner. Even McCain was pretty awesome, and he was a very respectful person. There were 8 years where it was kind of funky with Bush and Gore, but Clinton and the first Bush were some great presidents and politicians.

What has she lied about? I don't like Hillary, but I have heard this line a lot, and I think people are just spitting out. I am genuinely curious to see these lies detailed.
A recent and blatant example is Benghazi. She repeatedly told the American public and the families of the victims that the attack on the US Embassy was the result of a spontaneous demonstration resulting from anger over a video that had been posted on the internet. At that same time she sent emails to her daughter and to leaders of at least two other countries saying that she was aware (as was everyone with any knowledge of the event) that it was not a spontaneous attack at all. It was a planned terrorist attack and it had nothing whatsoever to do with the video that she was blaming it on.

This highlights another of her many lies because the emails referenced above came from an account she was illegally using to circumvent government oversight requirements. Once discovered she claimed that the server was for personal use only, then attempted to delete tens of thousands of emails before turning the information over to the investigators. Unfortunately for her, technicians have successfully recovered thousands of deleted emails that prove that she was using the private account for exactly the things that she claimed she hadn't been doing, including communicating top secret US government information.

Yeah, Hillary lies, unlike every other politician in history. Reminds me of a bumper sticker that once read: Nobody died when Clinton lied.

A recent and blatant example is Benghazi. She repeatedly told the American public and the families of the victims that the attack on the US Embassy was the result of a spontaneous demonstration resulting from anger over a video that had been posted on the internet. At that same time she sent emails to her daughter and to leaders of at least two other countries saying that she was aware (as was everyone with any knowledge of the event) that it was not a spontaneous attack at all. It was a planned terrorist attack and it had nothing whatsoever to do with the video that she was blaming it on.

This highlights another of her many lies because the emails referenced above came from an account she was illegally using to circumvent government oversight requirements. Once discovered she claimed that the server was for personal use only, then attempted to delete tens of thousands of emails before turning the information over to the investigators. Unfortunately for her, technicians have successfully recovered thousands of deleted emails that prove that she was using the private account for exactly the things that she claimed she hadn't been doing, including communicating top secret US government information.

Let's talk about the lies that Bush 2 told to get us to go start a couple wars that we are still dealing with. If you want to blame the lie if benghazi on someone, it's probably Hillarys boss.

The email thing is a bit overblown, but let's make it a huge deal, maybe it could be the next birth certificate?

Gotta agree with b_line. As a casual observer I'm not impressed. And to see so many people chanting the same thing together... well, let's just say I think some people are eating up the propaganda a bit too readily.

Let's talk about what she did like what it was, and not like she pissed on Mother ****ing Teresa while pledging allegiance to Satan. Come back to earth already. Let's not act like everything is the holocaust.

Let's talk about the lies that Bush 2 told to get us to go start a couple wars that we are still dealing with. If you want to blame the lie if benghazi on someone, it's probably Hillarys boss.

The email thing is a bit overblown, but let's make it a huge deal, maybe it could be the next birth certificate?
You said you were curious to hear what lies she told and then when you learn that there is proof of lies you suggest that it doesn't matter to you. That's your prerogative, but the proof is available to anyone who cares. You may believe that lying is a mandatory political trait. I don't. Honesty is a big deal. If we allow someone to lie to us with impunity we are asking to get screwed. This country is in desperate need of a great leader.. a Kennedy, a Reagan, a Roosevelt, a Lincoln, a Washington. These sorts of leaders don't come along every day. I believe that Romney had this potential in him. I don't feel any of the current choices do, but I think they are all much better than Hillary.

All the email thing says to me is that she made a very poor judgment call.

As for Bush, he is not running or the current president, so why waste any more breath on him?

I just find her very untrustworthy. Perhaps not all of it is fair but it's how I feel. I think Bernie is trustworthy, same with Rubio and Carson. I do not find Trump, Bush or Huckabee trustworthy either.

As far as negative feelings it is probably :

Clinton
Huckabee
Trump
Bush

In that order. I don't want any of them.