What's new

GOP Debate Threads

CNBC is consistently the most upright, honest, and unbiased media outlet in the world. They report to highly intellectual deep pockets who have no place for bias or spin. If you saw their questions as attacking it's most likely that you were offended by them not outright supporting your positions than it was any actual attacks on the candidates.

Your complaints seem to amount to nothing more than a panel challenging your guy(s) with real questions. That's what journalists are supposed to do. Also, who give a rats *** what a crowd full of conservatives boos? They're biased, they're going to boo anything that doesn't sing to their tune, just as you are right now.

Interupting, rude comments, attacks, biased question asking, arguing and not being able to control the debate encompasses far more than asking tough questions. It doesn't matter what their rep is. They were terrible modding this debate.

But terms like "your guy(s)" is intentionally misleading. Screw the Rs.

You're ignoring all that in an attempt to pick a fight. Sad to see you're back to me with your shenanigans. I wont play, enjoy.

Right? It's ****in insanity.

I never thought Clinton was electable in the general election but against these clowns she'll win easily.

I think 1 or 2 might have a shot but she would have a field day with most of them. Like Bush, Trump, Cruz, Huckabee, Santorum...

I'll just post this again because I can't do a better job explaining it than Vox did.

https://www.vox.com/2015/10/28/9633420/ted-cruz-republican-debate

The moderators did NOT call Trump a comic book villain. The question started like this: "Mr. Trump, you have done very well in this campaign so far by promising to build another wall and make another country pay for it. Send 11 million people out of the country. Cut taxes $10 trillion without increasing the deficit." and ended by asking why his policies sound like "a comic book version of a presidential campaign."

So Trump is a super hero instead? Either way, the moderator said he was comic book character because of his plan proposals. The fact that you spelled it out and still cant't see that this is attack journalism just confirms your incredible bias.

And you use Vox as your news source. LOL.

Dems will win against any of the GOP crop with absolute ease. Reps are losing their centralist runners, which simply equates to not being able to land swing votes. Whether it's Hillary or Sanders, GOP needs to nuke itself and start from scratch. The whole Paul Ryan fiasco goes to show how extreme they're becoming.

Not a single candidate possesses the charisma to get swing votes. Christie is a piece of ****. Cruz has the likability of a Hitler youth. Trump? Lol. Carson is a ****ing idiot. Bush may have been a decent candidate to win over undecided voters, but we've all seen the dumpster-fire that his campaign has become.

Then you have Rubio, who maybe has a small, small chance-- until you realize that his policies are far too conservative for 2015. He'll lose, just like the others. Romney woulda mopped the floor with this crew. Centralist, charismatic, squeaky-clean record.

So Trump is a super hero instead? Either way, the moderator said he was comic book character because of his plan proposals. The fact that you spelled it out and still cant't see that this is attack journalism just confirms your incredible bias.

And you use Vox as your news source. LOL.

You are lacking reading comprehension here.

Dems will win against any of the GOP crop with absolute ease. Reps are losing their centralist runners, which simply equates to not being able to land swing votes. Whether it's Hillary or Sanders, GOP needs to nuke itself and start from scratch. The whole Paul Ryan fiasco goes to show how extreme they're becoming.

Not a single candidate possesses the charisma to get swing votes. Christie is a piece of ****. Cruz has the likability of a Hitler youth. Trump? Lol. Carson is a ****ing idiot. Bush may have been a decent candidate to win over undecided voters, but we've all seen the dumpster-fire that his campaign has become.

Then you have Rubio, who maybe has a small, small chance-- until you realize that his policies are far too conservative for 2015. He'll lose, just like the others. Romney woulda mopped the floor with this crew. Centralist, charismatic, squeaky-clean record.

These made me lol and I don't disagree with most of them. It just absolutely sucks that the nation will be saddled with the compulsive liar Clinton.

God they all suck.

CNBC hosted a democratic party debate?
There has been one Democratic debate. It was on CNN. The moderation was vastly different than last night's Republican debate on CNBC. Do you really think the debates have to be hosted by the same network in order to make this comparison, or are you just grasping at straws because you can't stand to admit that the criticism of last night's moderators is valid?

There has been one Democratic debate. It was on CNN. The moderation was vastly different than last night's Republican debate on CNBC. Do you really think the debates have to be hosted by the same network in order to make this comparison, or are you just grasping at straws because you can't stand to admit that the criticism of last night's moderators is valid?

Who do you support?

I'm asking cuz I want to lol at you.

Do you really think the debates have to be hosted by the same network in order to make this comparison,

Yes. If these same moderators give softball questions to Democrats, than those moderators are being biased. However, you would object if I said that the media obviously favors the Republicans, because so far their policies have come under dissection in only 1/3 of their debates.

Yes. If these same moderators give softball questions to Democrats, than those moderators are being biased. However, you would object if I said that the media obviously favors the Republicans, because so far their policies have come under dissection in only 1/3 of their debates.

That would be true. And if they give a similar performance to yesterday they remain trashs mods.

I said two weeks ago I think the smartest pairing would be Bush-Kasich or Rubio-Kasich. You're getting Florida/Ohio, two huge swing states. The former is running on his name, the latter on being Hispanic.

A Rubio-Kasich pairing would win and maybe win easily. Florida, Ohio, and Texas would be wins. And people are underestimating just how many people hate Clinton. Women especially.

Interupting, rude comments, attacks, biased question asking, arguing and not being able to control the debate encompasses far more than asking tough questions. It doesn't matter what their rep is. They were terrible modding this debate.

But terms like "your guy(s)" is intentionally misleading. Screw the Rs.

You're ignoring all that in an attempt to pick a fight. Sad to see you're back to me with your shenanigans. I wont play, enjoy.

Have you ever watched CNBC's programs? They interrupt when a poor point comes across and they interrupt when a counterpoint feels necessary for clarity's sake. The candidates should have known this going in, and should have expected real journalism instead of the floundering pile of stink they're used to.

The rest of your complaints are insinuating and loaded to your viewpoint.

We've missed you. Things going well?

loved how steeped in irony HitlerJugend Cruz's LETS TALK ABOUT THE REAL ISSUES statement was.